MX23RW : Saturday, February 24 03:39:48| >> :120:21714:21714:
Europa League | Group Stage
Nov 30, 2023 at 5.45pm UK
Gradski stadion
West Ham logo
Backa Topola
0 - 1
West Ham

Petrovic (45'), Calusic (63')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Soucek (89')
Fornals (55'), Palmieri (87')
The Match
Match Report
West Ham United keep hold of first position in Group A courtesy of a 1-0 victory over Backa Topola in Thursday's Europa League fixture.
Preview
Sports Mole previews Thursday's Europa League clash between Backa Topola and West Ham United, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Freiburg 5-0 Backa Topola
Thursday, November 9 at 8pm in Europa League
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Burnley 1-2 West Ham
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a West Ham United win with a probability of 40.51%. A win for Backa Topola had a probability of 35.2% and a draw had a probability of 24.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a West Ham United win was 1-2 with a probability of 8.73%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (7.82%) and 0-2 (6.08%). The likeliest Backa Topola win was 2-1 (8.05%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.21%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 7.8% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that West Ham United would win this match.

Result
Backa TopolaDrawWest Ham United
35.2% (0.0020000000000024 0) 24.29% (-0.0010000000000012 -0) 40.51% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Both teams to score 60.11%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.47%42.52% (0.0010000000000048 0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.07% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)64.93% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Backa Topola Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.19% (0.0019999999999953 0)23.81% (0.0010000000000012 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.02%57.98% (0.0019999999999953 0)
West Ham United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.89%21.1%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.06% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)53.94% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Score Analysis
    Backa Topola 35.2%
    West Ham United 40.51%
    Draw 24.29%
Backa TopolaDrawWest Ham United
2-1 @ 8.05% (0.0010000000000012 0)
1-0 @ 7.21% (0.0010000000000003 0)
2-0 @ 5.17%
3-1 @ 3.85%
3-2 @ 3%
3-0 @ 2.48%
4-1 @ 1.38%
4-2 @ 1.08%
Other @ 2.99%
Total : 35.2%
1-1 @ 11.21%
2-2 @ 6.26% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
0-0 @ 5.02%
3-3 @ 1.55%
Other @ 0.24%
Total : 24.29%
1-2 @ 8.73%
0-1 @ 7.82% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-2 @ 6.08%
1-3 @ 4.53%
2-3 @ 3.25%
0-3 @ 3.15%
1-4 @ 1.76%
2-4 @ 1.26%
0-4 @ 1.23%
Other @ 2.71%
Total : 40.51%

How you voted: Backa Topola vs West Ham

Backa Topola
15.6%
Draw
10.4%
West Ham United
74.0%
96
Head to Head
Sep 21, 2023 8pm
Group Stage
West Ham
3-1
Backa Topola
Kudus (66', 70'), Soucek (82')
Kehrer (41')
Stanic (47')
Kuveljic (32')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Liverpool26186263253860
2Manchester CityMan City25175358263256
3Arsenal25174458223655
4Aston Villa25154652331949
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs25145652381447
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd2514293534144
7Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton2510874840838
8Newcastle UnitedNewcastle251141053411237
9West Ham UnitedWest Ham2510693644-836
10Chelsea25105104241135
11Wolverhampton WanderersWolves25105103940-135
12Fulham2585123441-729
13Bournemouth2477103346-1328
14Brentford2574143544-925
15Crystal Palace2567122844-1625
16Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest2566133244-1224
17Everton2586112733-620
18Luton TownLuton2555153551-1620
19Burnley2534182555-3013
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd2534182265-4313

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!