MX23RW : Saturday, February 24 01:42:08| >> :120:24908:24908:
Europa Conference League | Group Stage
Nov 30, 2023 at 8pm UK
Stadion Antona Malatinskeho
Ludogorets
Spartak Trnava
1 - 2
Ludogorets
Daniel (78')
Kostrna (80'), Mikovic (88')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Duah (74'), Tissera (90+5')
Naressi (57'), Vidal (90+2')
Coverage of the Europa Conference League Group Stage clash between Spartak Trnava and Ludogorets Razgrad.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Podbrezova 1-2 Spartak Trnava
Sunday, November 26 at 4.30pm in Slovak First Football League
Last Game: Ludogorets 2-0 Fenerbahce
Thursday, November 9 at 8pm in Europa Conference League
TeamGoals scoredAvg per gameTop scorer
1Podbrezova352.33Assinor
2Slovan Bratislava352.33Cavric
3Zilina332.20Duris
4Banska Bystrica302.00Polievka
5Dunajska Streda261.73Andzouana
6Spartak Trnava251.67Azango
7Trencin211.40Kupusovic
8Ruzomberok140.93Domonkos
9Skalica130.87Hasa
10Michalovce110.73Marcin
11FK Kosice100.67Medved
12Zlate Moravce70.47Mondek

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Ludogorets Razgrad win with a probability of 63.28%. A draw had a probability of 21.4% and a win for Spartak Trnava had a probability of 15.32%.

The most likely scoreline for a Ludogorets Razgrad win was 0-1 with a probability of 12.41%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (11.91%) and 1-2 (9.76%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.16%), while for a Spartak Trnava win it was 1-0 (5.3%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 9.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Ludogorets Razgrad would win this match.

Result
Spartak TrnavaDrawLudogorets Razgrad
15.32% (-0.014000000000001 -0.01) 21.4%63.28% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
Both teams to score 47.71% (-0.031999999999996 -0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.58% (-0.025999999999996 -0.03)48.42% (0.027999999999999 0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.44% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)70.56% (0.025999999999996 0.03)
Spartak Trnava Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
55.91% (-0.035000000000004 -0.04)44.09% (0.036000000000001 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
19.8% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)80.2% (0.030999999999992 0.03)
Ludogorets Razgrad Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.33% (-0.0020000000000095 -0)14.67% (0.0050000000000008 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
57.18% (-0.0080000000000027 -0.01)42.82% (0.010999999999996 0.01)
Score Analysis
    Spartak Trnava 15.32%
    Ludogorets Razgrad 63.28%
    Draw 21.39%
Spartak TrnavaDrawLudogorets Razgrad
1-0 @ 5.3% (0.0010000000000003 0)
2-1 @ 4.16% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
2-0 @ 2.17% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-1 @ 1.14% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-2 @ 1.09% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 1.46%
Total : 15.32%
1-1 @ 10.16%
0-0 @ 6.47% (0.0070000000000006 0.01)
2-2 @ 4% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
Other @ 0.77%
Total : 21.39%
0-1 @ 12.41% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-2 @ 11.91% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
1-2 @ 9.76% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
0-3 @ 7.62% (0.0049999999999999 0)
1-3 @ 6.24% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-4 @ 3.66% (0.00099999999999989 0)
1-4 @ 3% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
2-3 @ 2.56% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-5 @ 1.41% (0.0010000000000001 0)
2-4 @ 1.23% (-0.002 -0)
1-5 @ 1.15% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 2.34%
Total : 63.28%

How you voted: Spartak Trnava vs Ludogorets

Spartak Trnava
22.2%
Draw
16.7%
Ludogorets Razgrad
61.1%
18
Head to Head
Sep 21, 2023 5.45pm
Group Stage
Ludogorets
4-0
Spartak Trnava
Yordanov (46'), Piotrowski (50', 63'), Seco (90+4')
Goncalves (40'), Son (44')

Zeljkovic (5'), Mikovic (74'), Prochazka (89')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Liverpool26186263253860
2Manchester CityMan City25175358263256
3Arsenal25174458223655
4Aston Villa25154652331949
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs25145652381447
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd2514293534144
7Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton2510874840838
8Newcastle UnitedNewcastle251141053411237
9West Ham UnitedWest Ham2510693644-836
10Chelsea25105104241135
11Wolverhampton WanderersWolves25105103940-135
12Fulham2585123441-729
13Bournemouth2477103346-1328
14Brentford2574143544-925
15Crystal Palace2567122844-1625
16Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest2566133244-1224
17Everton2586112733-620
18Luton TownLuton2555153551-1620
19Burnley2534182555-3013
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd2534182265-4313

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!