MX23RW : Saturday, February 24 02:46:15| >> :120:28755:28755:
HJK logo
Europa Conference League | Group Stage
Nov 30, 2023 at 5.45pm UK
Bolt Arena
Aberdeen logo
HJK Helsinki
2 - 2
Aberdeen
Bande (16'), Hostikka (33')
Keskinen (86'), Lingman (90+2')
FT(HT: 2-1)
MacDonald (41'), Lopes (56')
Barron (42'), Devlin (86')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Thursday's Europa Conference League clash between HJK Helsinki and Aberdeen, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: HJK Helsinki 0-1 Frankfurt
Thursday, November 9 at 5.45pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: Aberdeen 1-1 Rangers
Sunday, November 26 at 12pm in Scottish Premiership

We said: HJK Helsinki 1-2 Aberdeen

With a draw having already been played out in the reverse fixture, the indication is that this could be another hard-fought encounter. For us, though, Aberdeen will be full of belief after the PAOK fixture, leading us to predict a narrow triumph for the visitors. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a HJK Helsinki win with a probability of 44.33%. A win for Aberdeen had a probability of 31.58% and a draw had a probability of 24.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a HJK Helsinki win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.13%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.26%) and 2-0 (6.77%). The likeliest Aberdeen win was 1-2 (7.51%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.14%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 6.2% likelihood.

Result
HJK HelsinkiDrawAberdeen
44.33% (-0.035999999999994 -0.04) 24.08% (0.012999999999998 0.01) 31.58% (0.023999999999997 0.02)
Both teams to score 59.66% (-0.036000000000001 -0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.39% (-0.054000000000002 -0.05)42.6% (0.054000000000002 0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.99% (-0.052999999999997 -0.05)65.01% (0.054000000000002 0.05)
HJK Helsinki Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.58% (-0.036999999999992 -0.04)19.42% (0.038 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.75% (-0.063000000000002 -0.06)51.25% (0.062999999999995 0.06)
Aberdeen Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.03% (-0.010999999999996 -0.01)25.96% (0.012 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.02% (-0.015999999999998 -0.02)60.97% (0.017999999999994 0.02)
Score Analysis
    HJK Helsinki 44.33%
    Aberdeen 31.58%
    Draw 24.08%
HJK HelsinkiDrawAberdeen
2-1 @ 9.13% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-0 @ 8.26% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-0 @ 6.77%
3-1 @ 4.99% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
3-0 @ 3.7% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-2 @ 3.36% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
4-1 @ 2.04% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
4-0 @ 1.52% (-0.004 -0)
4-2 @ 1.38% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 3.18%
Total : 44.33%
1-1 @ 11.14% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-2 @ 6.16% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
0-0 @ 5.04% (0.012 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.51% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
Other @ 0.23%
Total : 24.08%
1-2 @ 7.51% (0.0049999999999999 0)
0-1 @ 6.8% (0.014 0.01)
0-2 @ 4.59% (0.008 0.01)
1-3 @ 3.38%
2-3 @ 2.77% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-3 @ 2.06% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-4 @ 1.14%
2-4 @ 0.93% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 2.41%
Total : 31.58%

How you voted: HJK Helsinki vs Aberdeen

HJK Helsinki
32.1%
Draw
21.4%
Aberdeen
46.4%
28
Head to Head
Oct 5, 2023 8pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Liverpool26186263253860
2Manchester CityMan City25175358263256
3Arsenal25174458223655
4Aston Villa25154652331949
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs25145652381447
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd2514293534144
7Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton2510874840838
8Newcastle UnitedNewcastle251141053411237
9West Ham UnitedWest Ham2510693644-836
10Chelsea25105104241135
11Wolverhampton WanderersWolves25105103940-135
12Fulham2585123441-729
13Bournemouth2477103346-1328
14Brentford2574143544-925
15Crystal Palace2567122844-1625
16Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest2566133244-1224
17Everton2586112733-620
18Luton TownLuton2555153551-1620
19Burnley2534182555-3013
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd2534182265-4313

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!