MX23RW : Thursday, May 26 05:14:10| >> :300:86500:86500:
AZ Alkmaar
Ajax
Cambuur
FC Twente logo
FC Utrecht
Feyenoord
Fortuna Sittard
Go Ahead Eagles
Groningen
Heerenveen
Heracles Almelo
NEC
PEC Zwolle
PSV
Waalwijk logo
Sparta Rotterdam logo
Vitesse
Willem II
Jan 23, 2022 at 7pm UK at Mandemakers Stadion
RKC Waalwijk
2 - 1
Sittard
Gaari (2'), Kramer (19')
Adewoye (52'), Kramer (64')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Seuntjens (65' pen.)
Janssen (23'), Tirpan (45+1'), Pinto (90'), Rienstra (90+1')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's Eredivisie clash between RKC Waalwijk and Fortuna Sittard, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a RKC Waalwijk win with a probability of 57.87%. A draw has a probability of 22.9% and a win for Fortuna Sittard has a probability of 19.24%.

The most likely scoreline was RKC Waalwijk 1-0 Fortuna Sittard with a probability of 11.62%. The next most likely scorelines were 1-1 (10.88%), 2-0 (10.5%), 2-1 (9.84%). The actual score line of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.8%.

Result
RKC WaalwijkDrawFortuna Sittard
57.87%22.89%19.24%
Both teams to score 50.82%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.7%48.3%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.56%70.44%
RKC Waalwijk Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.59%16.41%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.93%46.07%
Fortuna Sittard Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.8%39.2%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.09%75.91%
Score Analysis
    RKC Waalwijk 57.86%
    Fortuna Sittard 19.24%
    Draw 22.88%
RKC WaalwijkDrawFortuna Sittard
1-0 @ 11.62%
2-0 @ 10.5%
2-1 @ 9.84%
3-0 @ 6.33%
3-1 @ 5.93%
4-0 @ 2.86%
3-2 @ 2.78%
4-1 @ 2.68%
4-2 @ 1.25%
5-0 @ 1.03%
5-1 @ 0.97%
Other @ 2.07%
Total : 57.86%
1-1 @ 10.88%
0-0 @ 6.43%
2-2 @ 4.61%
Other @ 0.96%
Total : 22.88%
0-1 @ 6.02%
1-2 @ 5.1%
0-2 @ 2.82%
1-3 @ 1.59%
2-3 @ 1.44%
Other @ 2.27%
Total : 19.24%

How you voted: RKC Waalwijk vs Sittard

RKC Waalwijk
47.6%
Draw
38.1%
Fortuna Sittard
14.3%
21
Head to Head
Aug 27, 2021 7pm
Sittard
2-2
RKC Waalwijk
Baghdadi (23'), Seuntjens (68')
Angha (71')
Kramer (38', 55')
Odgaard (12')
Jan 27, 2021 7pm
Dec 22, 2020 3.30pm
Sittard
2-1
RKC Waalwijk
Polter (45'), Semedo (90+2')
Seuntjens (9'), Janssen (56'), Semedo (90+2')
Stokkers (15')
Lamprou (45+5')
May 3, 2020 1.30pm
Dec 14, 2019 6.45pm
Sittard
3-2
RKC Waalwijk
Diemers (13'), Damascan (45', 58')
Diemers (39'), Angha (42'), Passlack (56'), Carbonell (76')
Mulder (8'), Leemans (31')
Mulder (15'), Vaessen (81'), Spierings (82')
Maatsen (83')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CAjax34265398197983
2PSV EindhovenPSV34263586424481
3Feyenoord34225776344271
4FC Twente34208655371868
5AZ AlkmaarAZ34187964442061
6Vitesse34156134251-951
7FC UtrechtUtrecht341211115146547
8Heerenveen34118153750-1341
9Cambuur34116175370-1739
10RKC WaalwijkRKC Waalwijk34911144051-1138
11NEC34108163852-1438
12Groningen3499164155-1436
13Go Ahead Eagles34106183751-1436
14Sparta RotterdamSparta34811153048-1835
15Fortuna SittardSittard34105193667-3135
16Heracles3497183349-1634
17Willem II3496193257-2533
RPEC Zwolle3476212652-2627

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!