MX23RW : Tuesday, March 5 14:53:35| >> :300:86500:86500:
AZ Alkmaar
Ajax
FC Twente logo
FC Utrecht
FC Volendam
Feyenoord
Fortuna Sittard
Go Ahead Eagles
Heerenveen
Heracles Almelo
NEC
PEC Zwolle
PSV
Waalwijk logo
Excelsior
Sparta Rotterdam logo
Vitesse
Go Ahead Eagles
Eredivisie | Gameweek 14
Dec 3, 2023 at 1.30pm UK
De Adelaarshorst
FC Twente logo
Go Ahead Eagles
1 - 3
FC Twente
Llansana (71')
Kuipers (62')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Ugalde (1'), Steijn (24'), Taha (76')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's Eredivisie clash between Go Ahead Eagles and FC Twente, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Nijmegen 1-1 Go Ahead Eagles
Sunday, November 26 at 1.30pm in Eredivisie
Last Game: FC Twente 0-3 PSV
Saturday, November 25 at 5.45pm in Eredivisie

We said: Go Ahead Eagles 2-2 FC Twente

After failing to win any of their last three games, Twente will be desperate to return to winning ways in Sunday's encounter. However, we think that the visitors will have to settle for a point against their hosts who have put together a 13-game unbeaten home run. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a FC Twente win with a probability of 51.51%. A win for Go Ahead Eagles had a probability of 25.69% and a draw had a probability of 22.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a FC Twente win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.65%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (8.45%) and 0-2 (7.78%). The likeliest Go Ahead Eagles win was 2-1 (6.49%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.47%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 5.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that FC Twente would win this match.

Result
Go Ahead EaglesDrawFC Twente
25.69% (-0.265 -0.27) 22.8% (-0.165 -0.16) 51.51% (0.432 0.43)
Both teams to score 59.79% (0.314 0.31)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
59.49% (0.535 0.54)40.51% (-0.532 -0.53)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
37.11% (0.547 0.55)62.89% (-0.544 -0.54)
Go Ahead Eagles Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.05% (0.084000000000003 0.08)28.95% (-0.082000000000001 -0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.17% (0.103 0.1)64.84% (-0.10100000000001 -0.1)
FC Twente Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.15% (0.346 0.35)15.85% (-0.343 -0.34)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.96% (0.633 0.63)45.04% (-0.631 -0.63)
Score Analysis
    Go Ahead Eagles 25.69%
    FC Twente 51.51%
    Draw 22.79%
Go Ahead EaglesDrawFC Twente
2-1 @ 6.49% (-0.053 -0.05)
1-0 @ 5.69% (-0.127 -0.13)
2-0 @ 3.53% (-0.07 -0.07)
3-1 @ 2.68% (-0.016 -0.02)
3-2 @ 2.47% (0.015 0.02)
3-0 @ 1.46% (-0.025 -0.02)
Other @ 3.37%
Total : 25.69%
1-1 @ 10.47% (-0.11 -0.11)
2-2 @ 5.98% (0.022 0.02)
0-0 @ 4.59% (-0.113 -0.11)
3-3 @ 1.52% (0.027 0.03)
Other @ 0.24%
Total : 22.79%
1-2 @ 9.65% (0.014000000000001 0.01)
0-1 @ 8.45% (-0.107 -0.11)
0-2 @ 7.78% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
1-3 @ 5.93% (0.078 0.08)
0-3 @ 4.78% (0.052 0.05)
2-3 @ 3.67% (0.057 0.06)
1-4 @ 2.73% (0.067 0.07)
0-4 @ 2.2% (0.049 0.05)
2-4 @ 1.69% (0.046 0.05)
1-5 @ 1.01% (0.036 0.04)
Other @ 3.62%
Total : 51.51%

How you voted: Go Ahead Eagles vs FC Twente

Go Ahead Eagles
21.4%
Draw
35.7%
FC Twente
42.9%
14
Head to Head
Feb 19, 2023 1.30pm
Nov 6, 2022 1.30pm
Feb 20, 2022 1.30pm
Gameweek 20
FC Twente
2-2
Go Ahead Eagles
Kramer (73' og.), Brenet (89')
Limnios (54'), Pleguezuelo (64'), van Wolfswinkel (90')
Lidberg (45+1'), Cordoba (48')
Brouwers (38'), Kuipers (81'), Oratmangoen (90')
Dec 5, 2021 1.30pm
Mar 24, 2019 1.30pm
Gameweek 30
Go Ahead Eagles
1-2
FC Twente
Verheydt (71')
van Moorsel (55'), Bakx (60'), Lelieveld (70'), Verheydt (90')
Oosterwijk (16'), Cantalapiedra (81')
van der Heyden (44'), Brama (68')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1PSV EindhovenPSV24213079136666
2Feyenoord24175260194156
3FC Twente24155447232450
4AZ AlkmaarAZ24127545232243
5Ajax24116753431039
6Go Ahead Eagles2410773832637
7NECNijmegen249964839936
8FC UtrechtUtrecht248882932-332
9Heerenveen2494114044-431
10Sparta RotterdamSparta2486103034-430
11Fortuna SittardSittard2486102841-1330
12Almere CityAlmere City2477102441-1728
13PEC Zwolle2476113243-1127
14Heracles2465133155-2423
15SBV ExcelsiorExcelsior2449113852-1421
16RKC WaalwijkRKC Waalwijk2453162041-2118
17Vitesse2444161949-3016
18FC VolendamVolendam2434172562-3713

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!