MX23RW : Friday, April 19 03:45:43| >> :300:86500:86500:
Shanghai Port
Chinese Super League | Gameweek 1
Mar 1, 2024 at 12pm UK
Shanghai Stadium
Wuhan Three Towns

Shanghai Port
3 - 1
Wuhan TT

Lei (33', 75'), Shenchao (90+2')
Wang (17')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Wang (20')
Chao (36')
Coverage of the Chinese Super League clash between Shanghai Port and Wuhan Three Towns.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Dalian Pro 2-3 Shanghai Port
Saturday, November 4 at 7.30am in Chinese Super League
Last Game: Wuhan TT 1-1 Pohang Steelers
Wednesday, December 6 at 12pm in AFC Champions League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Shanghai Port win with a probability of 47.64%. A win for Wuhan Three Towns had a probability of 28.77% and a draw had a probability of 23.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Shanghai Port win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.41%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.4%) and 2-0 (7.26%). The likeliest Wuhan Three Towns win was 1-2 (7.05%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.88%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 5.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Shanghai Port would win this match.

Result
Shanghai PortDrawWuhan Three Towns
47.64% (-2.57 -2.57) 23.58% (0.262 0.26) 28.77% (2.304 2.3)
Both teams to score 59.73% (0.996 1)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.22% (0.472 0.47)41.77% (-0.477 -0.48)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.82% (0.474 0.47)64.17% (-0.47799999999999 -0.48)
Shanghai Port Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.25% (-0.795 -0.8)17.74% (0.791 0.79)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.57% (-1.393 -1.39)48.43% (1.388 1.39)
Wuhan Three Towns Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.62% (1.892 1.89)27.38% (-1.897 -1.9)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.15% (2.39 2.39)62.84% (-2.396 -2.4)
Score Analysis
    Shanghai Port 47.64%
    Wuhan Three Towns 28.77%
    Draw 23.58%
Shanghai PortDrawWuhan Three Towns
2-1 @ 9.41% (-0.193 -0.19)
1-0 @ 8.4% (-0.408 -0.41)
2-0 @ 7.26% (-0.554 -0.55)
3-1 @ 5.42% (-0.258 -0.26)
3-0 @ 4.19% (-0.438 -0.44)
3-2 @ 3.51% (0.023 0.02)
4-1 @ 2.34% (-0.176 -0.18)
4-0 @ 1.81% (-0.243 -0.24)
4-2 @ 1.52% (-0.03 -0.03)
Other @ 3.78%
Total : 47.64%
1-1 @ 10.88% (0.06 0.06)
2-2 @ 6.09% (0.197 0.2)
0-0 @ 4.86% (-0.105 -0.11)
3-3 @ 1.52% (0.089 0.09)
Other @ 0.23%
Total : 23.58%
1-2 @ 7.05% (0.403 0.4)
0-1 @ 6.29% (0.196 0.2)
0-2 @ 4.08% (0.332 0.33)
1-3 @ 3.04% (0.323 0.32)
2-3 @ 2.63% (0.216 0.22)
0-3 @ 1.76% (0.227 0.23)
1-4 @ 0.99% (0.15 0.15)
Other @ 2.94%
Total : 28.77%

Head to Head
Jul 12, 2023 12.35pm
Gameweek 16
Shanghai Port
3-1
Wuhan TT
Li (62'), Zhunyi (65' og.), Lei (78')
Mirahmetjan (45+3')
Browning (74')
Yakubu (90+4')
Hang (18'), Wu (45+2'), Chao (45')
Hang (44'), Shihao (45+3')
Apr 15, 2023 12.35pm
Jul 12, 2022 11.30am
Gameweek 10
Shanghai Port
0-1
Wuhan TT

Wenjun (38'), Xin (42')
Yiming (5')
Wallace (46'), Chao (64'), Yiming (85'), Stanciu (90+2'), Marcao (90+5')
Jun 19, 2022 10.30am
Gameweek 5
Wuhan TT
2-1
Shanghai Port
Marcao (10'), Hang (24')
Chao (75')
Ndiaye (57')
Yang (21')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!