MX23RW : Wednesday, May 29 14:32:57| >> :300:86500:86500:
Augsburg logo
Leverkusen logo
Bayern logo
Dortmund logo
Borussia Monchengladbach logo
Eintracht Frankfurt logo
Koln logo
Freiburg logo
Heidenheim
Hoffenheim logo
Mainz logo
Leipzig logo
SV Darmstadt
Stuttgart
Union Berlin logo
VfL Bochum
Werder Bremen logo
Wolfsburg
Bayern logo
Bundesliga | Gameweek 29
Apr 13, 2024 at 2.30pm UK
Allianz Arena
Koln logo

Bayern
2 - 0
FC Koln

Guerreiro (65'), Muller (90+3')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Christensen (5'), Maina (30'), Adamyan (36')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Bundesliga clash between Bayern Munich and FC Koln, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Arsenal 2-2 Bayern
Tuesday, April 9 at 8pm in Champions League
Last Game: FC Koln 2-1 VfL Bochum
Saturday, April 6 at 2.30pm in Bundesliga

We said: Bayern Munich 3-1 FC Koln

While Koln have been very poor this season, they have been difficult to beat on the road recently and should find the net in this one. The Bavarians are likely to see their hold on the Bundesliga Meisterschale come to an end this weekend, but we feel that they will win this match comfortably and force Die Werkself to beat Werder Bremen on Sunday. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bayern Munich win with a probability of 81.26%. A draw had a probability of 11.4% and a win for FC Koln had a probability of 7.33%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bayern Munich win was 3-0 with a probability of 8.9%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.39%) and 3-1 (8.17%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (4.84%), while for a FC Koln win it was 1-2 (2.22%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with an 8.4% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Bayern Munich would win this match.

Result
Bayern MunichDrawFC Koln
81.26% (0.0060000000000002 0.01) 11.41% (-0.0050000000000008 -0.01) 7.33% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
Both teams to score 57.56% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
77.62% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)22.37% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
58.59% (0.0080000000000027 0.01)41.4% (-0.009999999999998 -0.01)
Bayern Munich Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
95.85%4.15% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
82.65% (0.0049999999999955 0)17.34% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01)
FC Koln Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.05% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)39.95% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.39% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)76.6%
Score Analysis
    Bayern Munich 81.26%
    FC Koln 7.33%
    Draw 11.41%
Bayern MunichDrawFC Koln
3-0 @ 8.9%
2-0 @ 8.39% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
3-1 @ 8.17%
2-1 @ 7.7% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
4-0 @ 7.08% (0.00099999999999945 0)
4-1 @ 6.5% (0.0010000000000003 0)
1-0 @ 5.27% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
5-0 @ 4.51% (0.0019999999999998 0)
5-1 @ 4.14% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-2 @ 3.75%
4-2 @ 2.98% (0.00099999999999989 0)
6-0 @ 2.39% (0.00099999999999989 0)
6-1 @ 2.2% (0.00099999999999989 0)
5-2 @ 1.9% (0.0010000000000001 0)
7-0 @ 1.09% (0.0010000000000001 0)
6-2 @ 1.01%
7-1 @ 1%
4-3 @ 0.91%
Other @ 3.38%
Total : 81.26%
1-1 @ 4.84% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
2-2 @ 3.53% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
0-0 @ 1.66% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
3-3 @ 1.15%
Other @ 0.24%
Total : 11.41%
1-2 @ 2.22% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-1 @ 1.52%
2-3 @ 1.08% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 2.51%
Total : 7.33%

How you voted: Bayern vs FC Koln

Bayern Munich
75.9%
Draw
13.8%
FC Koln
10.3%
58
Head to Head
Nov 24, 2023 7.30pm
May 27, 2023 2.30pm
Gameweek 34
FC Koln
1-2
Bayern
Ljubicic (81' pen.)
Schmitz (24'), Ljubicic (81'), Thielmann (90')
Coman (8'), Musiala (89')
Jan 24, 2023 7.30pm
Gameweek 17
Bayern
1-1
FC Koln
Kimmich (90')
Skhiri (4')
Jan 15, 2022 2.30pm
Gameweek 19
FC Koln
0-4
Bayern

Kilian (9')
Lewandowski (9', 62', 74'), Tolisso (25')
Aug 22, 2021 4.30pm
Gameweek 2
Bayern
3-2
FC Koln
Lewandowski (50'), Gnabry (59', 71')
Sule (76')
Modeste (60'), Uth (62')
Ljubicic (20')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CBayer LeverkusenB. Leverkusen34286089246590
2Stuttgart34234778393973
3Bayern MunichBayern34233894454972
4RB Leipzig34198777393865
5Borussia DortmundDortmund34189768432563
6Eintracht FrankfurtFrankfurt34111495150147
7Hoffenheim34137146666046
8Heidenheim341012125055-542
9Werder Bremen34119144854-642
10Freiburg34119144558-1342
11Augsburg34109155060-1039
12Wolfsburg34107174156-1537
13Mainz 05Mainz34714133951-1235
14Borussia MonchengladbachBorussia M'bach34713145667-1134
15Union BerlinUnion Berlin3496193358-2533
16VfL BochumVfL Bochum34712154274-3233
RFC Koln34512172860-3227
RSV Darmstadt 98Darmstadt3438233086-5617


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!