MX23RW : Friday, April 19 05:06:15| >> :300:86500:86500:
Augsburg logo
Leverkusen logo
Bayern logo
Dortmund logo
Borussia Monchengladbach logo
Eintracht Frankfurt logo
Koln logo
Freiburg logo
Heidenheim
Hoffenheim logo
Mainz logo
Leipzig logo
SV Darmstadt
Stuttgart
Union Berlin logo
VfL Bochum
Werder Bremen logo
Wolfsburg
Stuttgart
Bundesliga | Gameweek 23
Feb 24, 2024 at 2.30pm UK
Mercedes-Benz-Arena
Koln logo

Stuttgart
1 - 1
FC Koln

Millot (53')
Rouault (42')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Martel (62')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Bundesliga clash between Stuttgart and FC Koln, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Darmstadt 1-2 Stuttgart
Saturday, February 17 at 2.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: FC Koln 0-1 Werder Bremen
Friday, February 16 at 7.30pm in Bundesliga

We said: Stuttgart 2-0 FC Koln

It is difficult to back against an in-form Stuttgart side on home soil, but Koln cannot be entirely discounted as they are fighting for their lives at the wrong end of the table and can ill-afford to drop too many more points. Nevertheless, Die Roten – the third-highest scorers in the Bundesliga – should have few problems breaching the backline of a Koln outfit, whose well-documented struggles in front of goal could let them down once again on Saturday. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Stuttgart win with a probability of 65.45%. A draw has a probability of 18.4% and a win for FC Koln has a probability of 16.16%.

The most likely scoreline for a Stuttgart win is 2-1 with a probability of 9.63%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 (8.79%) and 3-1 (7.58%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (8.16%), while for a FC Koln win it is 1-2 (4.47%).

Result
StuttgartDrawFC Koln
65.45% (0.485 0.48) 18.39% (-0.222 -0.22) 16.16% (-0.26 -0.26)
Both teams to score 60.3% (0.236 0.24)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
67.09% (0.57299999999999 0.57)32.91% (-0.57 -0.57)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
45.38% (0.657 0.66)54.62% (-0.654 -0.65)
Stuttgart Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
90.55% (0.274 0.27)9.45% (-0.271 -0.27)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
68.27% (0.639 0.64)31.73% (-0.636 -0.64)
FC Koln Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.58% (0.060000000000002 0.06)33.42% (-0.058 -0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.96% (0.065999999999999 0.07)70.04% (-0.062999999999988 -0.06)
Score Analysis
    Stuttgart 65.45%
    FC Koln 16.16%
    Draw 18.39%
StuttgartDrawFC Koln
2-1 @ 9.63% (-0.041 -0.04)
2-0 @ 8.79% (-0.052 -0.05)
3-1 @ 7.58% (0.058999999999999 0.06)
1-0 @ 7.45% (-0.135 -0.14)
3-0 @ 6.91% (0.042 0.04)
4-1 @ 4.47% (0.087000000000001 0.09)
3-2 @ 4.15% (0.038 0.04)
4-0 @ 4.08% (0.073 0.07)
4-2 @ 2.45% (0.051 0.05)
5-1 @ 2.11% (0.066 0.07)
5-0 @ 1.92% (0.057 0.06)
5-2 @ 1.16% (0.038 0.04)
Other @ 4.76%
Total : 65.45%
1-1 @ 8.16% (-0.135 -0.14)
2-2 @ 5.28% (-0.014 -0.01)
0-0 @ 3.16% (-0.096 -0.1)
3-3 @ 1.52% (0.016 0.02)
Other @ 0.27%
Total : 18.39%
1-2 @ 4.47% (-0.067 -0.07)
0-1 @ 3.46% (-0.1 -0.1)
2-3 @ 1.93% (-0.002 -0)
0-2 @ 1.9% (-0.052 -0.05)
1-3 @ 1.64% (-0.022 -0.02)
Other @ 2.77%
Total : 16.16%

How you voted: Stuttgart vs FC Koln

Stuttgart
88.2%
Draw
7.9%
FC Koln
3.9%
76
Head to Head
Sep 30, 2023 2.30pm
Gameweek 6
FC Koln
0-2
Stuttgart

Ljubicic (26'), Huseinbasic (55')
Undav (68', 88')
Millot (79')
Feb 18, 2023 2.30pm
Gameweek 21
Stuttgart
3-0
FC Koln
Dias (9'), Sosa (59'), Coulibaly (74')
Aug 28, 2022 2.30pm
Gameweek 4
FC Koln
0-0
Stuttgart
Kilian (58'), Ljubicic (87')
Karazor (79'), Millot (90+5')
Pfeiffer (56'), Matarazzo (72')
May 14, 2022 2.30pm
Gameweek 34
Stuttgart
2-1
FC Koln
Kalajdzic (12'), Endo (90+2')
Coulibaly (90+7')
Modeste (59')
Baumgart (28'), Horn (79'), Schmitz (81'), Modeste (90'), Schwabe (90+6')
Dec 19, 2021 4.30pm
Gameweek 17
FC Koln
1-0
Stuttgart
Modeste (89')
Kainz (69'), Hector (86'), Thielmann (90+3')

Marmoush (21')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CBayer LeverkusenB. Leverkusen29254074195579
2Bayern MunichBayern29203682364663
3Stuttgart29203667343363
4RB Leipzig29175767333456
5Borussia DortmundDortmund29168557342356
6Eintracht FrankfurtFrankfurt29101274339442
7Augsburg29109104746139
8Freiburg29116124152-1139
9Hoffenheim29106134957-836
10Heidenheim29810114250-834
11Borussia MonchengladbachBorussia M'bach29710125056-631
12Werder Bremen2987143649-1331
13Union BerlinUnion Berlin2985162545-2029
14Wolfsburg2977153450-1628
15VfL BochumVfL Bochum29512123459-2527
16Mainz 05Mainz29511133047-1726
17FC Koln29410152351-2822
18SV Darmstadt 98Darmstadt2928192872-4414


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!