MX23RW : Friday, August 19 11:22:54| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jun 25, 2022 at 1.30am UK at Estadio Beira-Rio
Internacional
3 - 0
Coritiba
Taison (19'), Edenilson (42'), Alemao (54')
Lara (65'), Vidal (90+1')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Biro (45+2'), Alexandre (49'), Paixao (76')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Saturday's Brasileiro clash between Internacional and Coritiba, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Coritiba 0-1 Athletico PR
Sunday, June 19 at 8pm in Brasileiro

We said: Internacional 2-0 Coritiba

Internacional can probably afford to take a few more chances in possession and push numbers forward against a Coritiba side who allow a lot through the middle and have struggled to maintain a solid defensive shape. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Internacional win with a probability of 63.22%. A draw had a probability of 21.5% and a win for Coritiba had a probability of 15.27%.

The most likely scoreline for a Internacional win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.6%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (12.01%) and 2-1 (9.73%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.21%), while for a Coritiba win it was 0-1 (5.36%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 7.6% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Internacional would win this match.

Result
InternacionalDrawCoritiba
63.22% (-0.052999999999997 -0.05) 21.51% (0.013999999999999 0.01) 15.27% (0.042999999999999 0.04)
Both teams to score 47.26% (0.052 0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.03% (0.018000000000001 0.02)48.97% (-0.015999999999998 -0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.94% (0.015000000000001 0.02)71.06% (-0.012999999999991 -0.01)
Internacional Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.13% (-0.0099999999999909 -0.01)14.87% (0.013 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
56.79% (-0.021999999999998 -0.02)43.21% (0.025000000000006 0.03)
Coritiba Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
55.52% (0.069000000000003 0.07)44.48% (-0.066000000000003 -0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
19.48% (0.053000000000001 0.05)80.52% (-0.051000000000002 -0.05)
Score Analysis
    Internacional 63.21%
    Coritiba 15.27%
    Draw 21.51%
InternacionalDrawCoritiba
1-0 @ 12.6% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-0 @ 12.01% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-1 @ 9.73% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-0 @ 7.63% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
3-1 @ 6.18% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
4-0 @ 3.64% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
4-1 @ 2.95% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-2 @ 2.5% (0.004 0)
5-0 @ 1.39% (-0.004 -0)
4-2 @ 1.19% (0.0010000000000001 0)
5-1 @ 1.12% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 2.26%
Total : 63.21%
1-1 @ 10.21% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
0-0 @ 6.61% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
2-2 @ 3.94% (0.008 0.01)
Other @ 0.75%
Total : 21.51%
0-1 @ 5.36% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
1-2 @ 4.14% (0.011 0.01)
0-2 @ 2.17% (0.0059999999999998 0.01)
1-3 @ 1.12% (0.0049999999999999 0)
2-3 @ 1.06% (0.004 0)
Other @ 1.43%
Total : 15.27%

How you voted: Internacional vs Coritiba

Internacional
66.7%
Draw
33.3%
Coritiba
0.0%
15
Head to Head
Nov 8, 2020 7pm
Internacional
2-2
Coritiba
Alberto (33'), Nonato (59')
Heitor (48'), Musto (90+6')
Heitor (53')
Augusto (48'), Sabino (74')
Filemon (14'), Sasse (82'), Muniz (84')
Aug 8, 2020 11.30pm
Coritiba
0-1
Internacional

Wellissol (67'), Sassa (75'), Filemon (82')
Guerrero (73')
Saravia (15'), Fuchs (48'), Cuesta (59'), Praxedes (66')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Championship
La Liga
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
Scottish Championship
Turkish Super Lig
Belgian Pro League
Greek Superleague
Russian Premier League
Danish Superliga
NIFL Premiership
League of Ireland Premier
Welsh Premier League
Belarusian Premier League
Segunda Division
Serie B
2.Bundesliga
Eerste Divisie
Copa do Brasil
Argentine Primera Division
Uruguayan Primera Division
Liga MX
AFC Champions League
Chinese Super League
J1 League
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Premier League 2 - Div 2
Super League
Cincinnati Masters Quarter-Finals
6pm
Medvedev
Fritz
8pm
Tsitsipas
Isner
Cincinnati Masters Third Round
Result
Auger-Aliassime
Sinner
2 7  6
6 61 1
Result
Cilic
Alcaraz
64 1
7  6
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1PalmeirasPalmeiras22146237142348
2FlamengoFlamengo22123737191839
3Corinthians2211652621539
4Fluminense2211563225738
5Athletico ParanaenseAthletico PR2211472827137
6InternacionalInternacional2299433231036
7Atletico Mineiro229853026435
8America MineiroAmerica Mineiro2293101823-530
9BragantinoBragantino228683228430
10SantosSantos227962620630
11Sao Paulo2261153127429
12Botafogo2275102026-626
13GoiasGoias226882329-626
14CearaCeara2251072223-125
15FortalezaFortaleza2266102023-324
16Cuiaba2265111522-723
17Avai2265112335-1223
18Coritiba2264122334-1122
19Atletico GoianienseAtletico GO2256112133-1221
20JuventudeJuventude2237121635-1916

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!