MX23RW : Tuesday, June 25 14:50:44| >> :300:86500:86500:
Austrian Bundesliga | Gameweek 10
May 19, 2024 at 4pm UK
Merkur Arena

Sturm Graz
2 - 0
Austria Klagenfurt

Wuthrich (69'), Camara (90')
Lavalee (28')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Mahrer (51')
Coverage of the Austrian Bundesliga clash between Sturm Graz and Austria Klagenfurt.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: LASK 2-2 Sturm Graz
Sunday, May 12 at 4pm in Austrian Bundesliga
Last Game: Austria Klagenfurt 0-1 Rapid Vienna
Sunday, May 12 at 4pm in Austrian Bundesliga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Sturm Graz win with a probability of 63.58%. A draw had a probability of 20.9% and a win for Austria Klagenfurt had a probability of 15.52%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sturm Graz win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.57%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.46%) and 2-1 (9.85%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.94%), while for an Austria Klagenfurt win it was 0-1 (5.02%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with an 11.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Sturm Graz would win this match.

Result
Sturm GrazDrawAustria Klagenfurt
63.58% (0.030999999999999 0.03) 20.91% (-0.004999999999999 -0) 15.52% (-0.022 -0.02)
Both teams to score 49.7% (-0.034999999999997 -0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.01% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)45.99% (0.023000000000003 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.7% (-0.018999999999998 -0.02)68.3% (0.022000000000006 0.02)
Sturm Graz Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.21% (0.0040000000000049 0)13.8% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
58.88% (0.0050000000000026 0.01)41.12% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)
Austria Klagenfurt Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
57.66% (-0.040999999999997 -0.04)42.34% (0.045000000000002 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.27% (-0.036000000000001 -0.04)78.73% (0.039000000000001 0.04)
Score Analysis
    Sturm Graz 63.58%
    Austria Klagenfurt 15.52%
    Draw 20.91%
Sturm GrazDrawAustria Klagenfurt
1-0 @ 11.57% (0.02 0.02)
2-0 @ 11.46% (0.020000000000001 0.02)
2-1 @ 9.85% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
3-0 @ 7.57% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
3-1 @ 6.5%
4-0 @ 3.75% (0.004 0)
4-1 @ 3.22%
3-2 @ 2.79% (-0.004 -0)
5-0 @ 1.48% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-2 @ 1.38% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
5-1 @ 1.28%
Other @ 2.72%
Total : 63.58%
1-1 @ 9.94% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
0-0 @ 5.84% (0.0049999999999999 0)
2-2 @ 4.23% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Other @ 0.89%
Total : 20.91%
0-1 @ 5.02% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
1-2 @ 4.27% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
0-2 @ 2.16% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-3 @ 1.22% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-3 @ 1.21% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Other @ 1.63%
Total : 15.52%

Head to Head
Mar 17, 2024 1.30pm
Gameweek 1
Austria Klagenfurt
0-4
Sturm Graz

Besuschkow (24'), Wernitznig (35'), Irving (84')
Biereth (4', 18'), Horvat (23'), Boving (39')
Nov 12, 2023 1.30pm
Aug 12, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 3
Sturm Graz
0-0
Austria Klagenfurt
Benatelli (45+2'), Gemicibasi (62')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany32107
Q Switzerland Switzerland31205
3 Hungary Hungary31023
4 Scotland flag Scotland30121

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain33009
Q Italy Italy31114
3 Croatia Croatia30212
4 Albania national flag Albania30121

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
Q England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Netherlands Netherlands21104
Q France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania21013
2 Belgium Belgium21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Ukraine Ukraine21013

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!