MX23RW : Monday, August 15 10:46:11| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jun 26, 2022 at 12.30am UK at Estadio Monumental Antonio Vespucio Liberti
River Plate
2 - 1
Lanus
Paradela (26'), Romero (33')
Romero (37'), Fernandez (58')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Acosta (35')
Perez (14'), Belmonte (32'), Aguirre (88'), Aguilar (89')
Perez (90+3'), Aguilar (90+5')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Saturday's Argentine Primera Division clash between River Plate and Lanus, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Union 1-5 River Plate
Sunday, June 19 at 10pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Lanus 1-0 Colon
Sunday, June 19 at 7.30pm in Argentine Primera Division

We said: River Plate 3-1 Lanus

Although the two sides are currently level on points, we believe River Plate will have the upper hand over their opponents after winning the last three meetings against Lanus, and we think they will continue that impressive record by clinching all three points on Saturday. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a River Plate win with a probability of 62.59%. A draw had a probability of 19.6% and a win for Lanus had a probability of 17.81%.

The most likely scoreline for a River Plate win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.81%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.91%) and 1-0 (8.05%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.86%), while for a Lanus win it was 1-2 (4.87%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 2-1 win for River Plate in this match and our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted the win for River Plate.

Result
River PlateDrawLanus
62.59% (0.085999999999999 0.09) 19.59% (-0.0069999999999979 -0.01) 17.81% (-0.080000000000002 -0.08)
Both teams to score 59.43% (-0.136 -0.14)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
64.34% (-0.102 -0.1)35.66% (0.101 0.1)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
42.28% (-0.111 -0.11)57.72% (0.111 0.11)
River Plate Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
89.07% (-0.0069999999999908 -0.01)10.93% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
64.88% (-0.016000000000005 -0.02)35.12% (0.015999999999998 0.02)
Lanus Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.72% (-0.148 -0.15)33.28% (0.148 0.15)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.1% (-0.161 -0.16)69.9% (0.161 0.16)
Score Analysis
    River Plate 62.59%
    Lanus 17.81%
    Draw 19.59%
River PlateDrawLanus
2-1 @ 9.81% (0.0039999999999996 0)
2-0 @ 8.91% (0.040000000000001 0.04)
1-0 @ 8.05% (0.038 0.04)
3-1 @ 7.24% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-0 @ 6.58% (0.028 0.03)
4-1 @ 4.01%
3-2 @ 3.98% (-0.015 -0.02)
4-0 @ 3.64% (0.014 0.01)
4-2 @ 2.2% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
5-1 @ 1.77% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
5-0 @ 1.61% (0.006 0.01)
5-2 @ 0.98% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 3.82%
Total : 62.59%
1-1 @ 8.86% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
2-2 @ 5.39% (-0.019 -0.02)
0-0 @ 3.64% (0.019 0.02)
3-3 @ 1.46% (-0.011 -0.01)
Other @ 0.25%
Total : 19.59%
1-2 @ 4.87% (-0.016 -0.02)
0-1 @ 4% (0.0040000000000004 0)
0-2 @ 2.2% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.98% (-0.015 -0.02)
1-3 @ 1.79% (-0.013 -0.01)
Other @ 2.97%
Total : 17.81%

How you voted: River Plate vs Lanus

River Plate
100%
Draw
0.0%
Lanus
0.0%
8
Head to Head
Jul 29, 2021 1am
Lanus
0-3
River Plate

Aude (12'), Gonzalez (29'), Bernabei (78')
Zuculini (31'), De La Cruz (41', 51')
Carrascal (17'), Diaz (49')
Aug 4, 2019 9.45pm
River Plate
3-0
Lanus
Borre (23' pen.), Suarez (30', 87')
Carrascal (45'), Perez (67'), Fernandez (80'), Martinez (92')

Pasquini (28')
Sep 29, 2018 1.15am
Lanus
1-5
River Plate
Maciel (17')
Garcia (57')
Scocco (28'), Ibanez (53' og.), Lollo (58'), De La Cruz (64'), Palacios (71')
Lollo (34'), Moreira (75'), Sosa (83')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Racing ClubRacing1486025101530
2River PlateRiver Plate1492331121929
3Defensa y JusticiaDefensa147432619725
4Argentinos JuniorsArgentinos Jrs147432116525
5GimnasiaGimnasia147342420424
6Newell's Old BoysNewell's OB147251715223
7Sarmiento146351724-721
8BanfieldBanfield145451815319
9UnionUnion145271113-217
10San Lorenzo143651517-215
11Atletico TucumanTucuman142571323-1011
12TalleresTalleres14329921-1211
13Platense142481223-1110
14PatronatoPatronato1431101025-1510

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!