MX23RW : Tuesday, June 25 17:25:02| >> :300:86500:86500:
Argentine Primera Division | Gameweek 3
May 26, 2024 at 12am UK
Estadio Alberto Jose Armando

Boca Juniors
0 - 0
Talleres


Saracchi (7'), Fernandez (77'), Fernandez (83'), Janson (90+1'), Carlos Portillo (90+1')
FT

Depietri (34'), Portillo (40'), Portilla (90+1')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Argentine Primera Division clash between Boca Juniors and Talleres, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Talleres 2-0 Tucuman
Sunday, May 19 at 9.45pm in Argentine Primera Division

We said: Boca Juniors 0-2 Talleres

This is likely to be a close fixture due to how talented both teams are, especially since the Boca Juniors fans will create an intimidating atmosphere. But the run that Talleres are enjoying at the moment will ave created real belief within the squad that will be tough to stop. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Boca Juniors win with a probability of 49.67%. A draw had a probability of 26.8% and a win for Talleres had a probability of 23.52%.

The most likely scoreline for a Boca Juniors win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.9%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10%) and 2-1 (8.98%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.48%), while for a Talleres win it was 0-1 (8.68%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 9.7% likelihood.

Result
Boca JuniorsDrawTalleres
49.67% (0.852 0.85) 26.81% (-0.331 -0.33) 23.52% (-0.526 -0.53)
Both teams to score 45.2% (0.362 0.36)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
41.36% (0.732 0.73)58.63% (-0.736 -0.74)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.81% (0.566 0.57)79.19% (-0.571 -0.57)
Boca Juniors Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.26% (0.714 0.71)23.73% (-0.72 -0.72)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.13% (1.018 1.02)57.87% (-1.024 -1.02)
Talleres Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.27% (-0.082999999999998 -0.08)40.72% (0.079000000000001 0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.69% (-0.077000000000002 -0.08)77.31% (0.071000000000012 0.07)
Score Analysis
    Boca Juniors 49.66%
    Talleres 23.52%
    Draw 26.81%
Boca JuniorsDrawTalleres
1-0 @ 13.9% (-0.09 -0.09)
2-0 @ 10% (0.14 0.14)
2-1 @ 8.98% (0.106 0.11)
3-0 @ 4.79% (0.165 0.17)
3-1 @ 4.31% (0.139 0.14)
3-2 @ 1.93% (0.058 0.06)
4-0 @ 1.72% (0.094 0.09)
4-1 @ 1.55% (0.081 0.08)
Other @ 2.48%
Total : 49.66%
1-1 @ 12.48% (-0.12 -0.12)
0-0 @ 9.67% (-0.273 -0.27)
2-2 @ 4.03% (0.039 0.04)
Other @ 0.63%
Total : 26.81%
0-1 @ 8.68% (-0.265 -0.27)
1-2 @ 5.61% (-0.063 -0.06)
0-2 @ 3.9% (-0.128 -0.13)
1-3 @ 1.68% (-0.023 -0.02)
2-3 @ 1.21% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
0-3 @ 1.17% (-0.041 -0.04)
Other @ 1.27%
Total : 23.52%

How you voted: Boca Juniors vs Talleres

Boca Juniors
33.3%
Draw
16.7%
Talleres
50.0%
6
Head to Head
Jan 21, 2024 12.30am
Club Friendlies
Talleres
1-2
Boca Juniors
Bustos (66' pen.)
Ortegoza (38')
Langoni (35'), Figal (80')
Feb 12, 2023 12.30am
Gameweek 3
Talleres
2-1
Boca Juniors
Santos (28'), Fernandez (52' og.)
Langoni (83')
Jul 17, 2022 12.30am
Gameweek 8
Boca Juniors
1-0
Talleres
Ramirez (27'), Fernandez (43'), Advincula (71'), Rojo (71'), Zeballos (90+4')
Franco (71'), Perez (71'), Diaz (74')
Perez (78')
Aug 1, 2021 7.45pm
Second Phase
Talleres
0-0
Boca Juniors
Tenaglia (19'), Perez (45+1')
Rolon (26'), Sandez (78'), Rojo (86')
Mar 22, 2021 12am
First Phase
Boca Juniors
1-2
Talleres
Santos (82' og.)
Auzqui (13'), Valoyes (90+4')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Tuesday, June 25
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany32107
Q Switzerland Switzerland31205
3 Hungary Hungary31023
4 Scotland flag Scotland30121

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain33009
Q Italy Italy31114
3 Croatia Croatia30212
4 Albania national flag Albania30121

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
Q England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Netherlands Netherlands21104
Q France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania21013
2 Belgium Belgium21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Ukraine Ukraine21013

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!