MX23RW : Saturday, June 22 19:24:54| >> :300:86500:86500:
Argentine Primera Division | Gameweek 2
May 19, 2024 at 9.45pm UK
Estadio Mario Alberto Kempes
Atletico Tucuman

Talleres
2 - 0
Tucuman

Sosa (45+3'), Barticciotto (48')
Suarez (39'), Navarro (74')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Acosta (26'), Pereyra (60'), Coronel (73'), Infante (89')
Coverage of the Argentine Primera Division clash between Talleres and Atletico Tucuman.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Tucuman 1-0 Boca Juniors
Monday, May 13 at 12.15am in Argentine Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Talleres win with a probability of 57.87%. A draw had a probability of 24.9% and a win for Atletico Tucuman had a probability of 17.22%.

The most likely scoreline for a Talleres win was 1-0 with a probability of 15.37%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (12.29%) and 2-1 (9.13%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.41%), while for an Atletico Tucuman win it was 0-1 (7.14%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 12.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Talleres would win this match.

Result
TalleresDrawAtletico Tucuman
57.87% (-0.175 -0.17) 24.9% (0.301 0.3) 17.22% (-0.127 -0.13)
Both teams to score 41.83% (-0.971 -0.97)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
41.51% (-1.18 -1.18)58.49% (1.181 1.18)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.93% (-0.929 -0.93)79.07% (0.931 0.93)
Talleres Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.8% (-0.53 -0.53)20.2% (0.531 0.53)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.5% (-0.856 -0.86)52.5% (0.855 0.86)
Atletico Tucuman Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
52.41% (-0.863 -0.86)47.59% (0.864 0.86)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
17.07% (-0.647 -0.65)82.93% (0.649 0.65)
Score Analysis
    Talleres 57.86%
    Atletico Tucuman 17.23%
    Draw 24.9%
TalleresDrawAtletico Tucuman
1-0 @ 15.37% (0.43 0.43)
2-0 @ 12.29% (0.14 0.14)
2-1 @ 9.13% (-0.114 -0.11)
3-0 @ 6.56% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
3-1 @ 4.87% (-0.143 -0.14)
4-0 @ 2.62% (-0.056 -0.06)
4-1 @ 1.95% (-0.091 -0.09)
3-2 @ 1.81% (-0.099 -0.1)
Other @ 3.27%
Total : 57.86%
1-1 @ 11.41% (0.040000000000001 0.04)
0-0 @ 9.61% (0.423 0.42)
2-2 @ 3.39% (-0.127 -0.13)
Other @ 0.48%
Total : 24.9%
0-1 @ 7.14% (0.145 0.15)
1-2 @ 4.24% (-0.087 -0.09)
0-2 @ 2.65% (-0.01 -0.01)
1-3 @ 1.05% (-0.048 -0.05)
Other @ 2.15%
Total : 17.23%

Head to Head
Mar 10, 2024 10.15pm
Gameweek 10
Talleres
4-1
Tucuman
Girotti (3', 68'), Devecchi (27' og.), Galarza (54')
Girotti (21'), Mantilla (82'), Bou (86')
Giani (41')
Pereyra (27')
Oct 25, 2023 10.30pm
Gameweek 10
Tucuman
1-0
Talleres
Estigarribia (6')
Carrera (21'), Romero (43'), Tesuri (62'), Pereyra (85')

Ezequiel Gomez (32'), Mantilla (56'), Villagra (58')
Gandolfi (22')
Feb 6, 2023 12.30am
Sep 16, 2022 1.30am
Gameweek 19
Tucuman
1-1
Talleres
Carrera (53' pen.)
Pizzini (35')
Apr 30, 2022 4pm
Gameweek 13
Tucuman
3-0
Talleres
Palacios (9' og.), Menendez (27', 90+5' pen.)
Carrera (3'), Rius (36'), Pereyra (79'), Tesuri (83')

Toloza (14'), Aguerre (90'), Palacios (90+4')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Ukraine Ukraine21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Belgium Belgium10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!