MX23RW : Tuesday, June 18 11:58:15| >> :300:86500:86500:
Argentine Primera Division | Gameweek 2
May 20, 2024 at 12am UK
Estadio Alfredo Terrera

C. Cordoba
2 - 4
Boca Juniors

Atencio (3'), Sanabria (45+3')
Atencio (41'), Vazquez (42'), Godoy (56'), Valdez (90+4')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Fernandez (47', 90+6'), Merentiel (52', 80')
Blanco (16')
Coverage of the Argentine Primera Division clash between Central Cordoba and Boca Juniors.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: River Plate 3-0 C. Cordoba
Saturday, May 11 at 11.45pm in Argentine Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Boca Juniors win with a probability of 45.26%. A draw had a probability of 28.5% and a win for Central Cordoba had a probability of 26.24%.

The most likely scoreline for a Boca Juniors win was 0-1 with a probability of 14.34%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (9.23%) and 1-2 (8.37%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (13.01%), while for a Central Cordoba win it was 1-0 (10.11%). The actual scoreline of 2-4 was predicted with a 0.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Boca Juniors would win this match.

Result
Central CordobaDrawBoca Juniors
26.24% (0.4 0.4) 28.49% (0.16 0.16) 45.26% (-0.567 -0.57)
Both teams to score 43.16% (-0.124 -0.12)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
37.57% (-0.304 -0.3)62.43% (0.3 0.3)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
17.95% (-0.221 -0.22)82.05% (0.217 0.22)
Central Cordoba Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.62% (0.184 0.18)40.37% (-0.19 -0.19)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.01% (0.167 0.17)76.99% (-0.17100000000001 -0.17)
Boca Juniors Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.39% (-0.437 -0.44)27.61% (0.433 0.43)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.85% (-0.563 -0.56)63.14% (0.559 0.56)
Score Analysis
    Central Cordoba 26.24%
    Boca Juniors 45.26%
    Draw 28.48%
Central CordobaDrawBoca Juniors
1-0 @ 10.11% (0.164 0.16)
2-1 @ 5.9% (0.053999999999999 0.05)
2-0 @ 4.59% (0.097 0.1)
3-1 @ 1.78% (0.025 0.03)
3-0 @ 1.39% (0.036 0.04)
3-2 @ 1.15% (0.002 0)
Other @ 1.33%
Total : 26.24%
1-1 @ 13.01% (0.06 0.06)
0-0 @ 11.14% (0.12 0.12)
2-2 @ 3.8% (-0.011 -0.01)
Other @ 0.53%
Total : 28.48%
0-1 @ 14.34% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-2 @ 9.23% (-0.124 -0.12)
1-2 @ 8.37% (-0.069000000000001 -0.07)
0-3 @ 3.96% (-0.103 -0.1)
1-3 @ 3.59% (-0.074 -0.07)
2-3 @ 1.63% (-0.025 -0.02)
0-4 @ 1.27% (-0.049 -0.05)
1-4 @ 1.16% (-0.038 -0.04)
Other @ 1.7%
Total : 45.26%

Head to Head
Feb 14, 2024 10.15pm
Gameweek 5
Boca Juniors
2-0
C. Cordoba
Merentiel (8'), Zenon (74')
Bullaude (30'), Saracchi (90+2')

Minissale (9'), Garcia (37'), Garrido (49')
Sep 19, 2023 10.45pm
Gameweek 5
C. Cordoba
0-3
Boca Juniors

Pitton (72')
Blondel (49'), Janson (61'), Benedetto (90+3')
Blondel (65')
Feb 5, 2023 10.15pm
Jun 13, 2022 12.30am
Apr 23, 2022 11pm
Gameweek 12
C. Cordoba
1-2
Boca Juniors
Lopez (45' pen.)
Lopez (57'), Bay (90+4'), Bustos (90+6')
Salvio (3', 84')
Gonzalez (49'), Rojo (57')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England11003
2 Denmark Denmark10101
3 Slovenia Slovenia10101
4 Serbia Serbia10010

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 France France11003
3 Poland Poland10010
4 Austria Austria10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Slovakia Slovakia11003
3 Belgium Belgium10010
4 Ukraine Ukraine10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!