Red Bull driver Sebastian Vettel tops the standings in the second practice session ahead of Sunday's Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.
World champion Sebastian Vettel has recorded the fastest time in the second practice session ahead of Sunday's Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.
Vettel, who secured his fourth Formula 1 title last weekend, edged out Red Bull teammate Mark Webber, while Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton was third quickest.
Kimi Raikkonen was fourth for Lotus Renault, Nico Rosberg ended the session in fifth, with McLaren duo Sergio Perez and Jenson Button in sixth and seventh respectively.
Ferrari's Fernando Alonso was eighth-fastest, while Paul di Resta was in 13th position for Force India.
1. Sebastian Vettel (Red Bull)
2. Mark Webber (Red Bull)
3. Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes)
4. Kimi Raikkonen (Lotus Renault)
5. Nico Rosberg (Mercedes)
6. Sergio Perez (McLaren)
7. Jenson Button (McLaren)
8. Fernando Alonso (Ferrari)
9. Nico Hulkenberg (Sauber)
10. Felipe Massa (Ferrari)
11. Esteban Gutierrez (Sauber)
12. Romain Grosjean (Lotus Renault)
13. Paul di Resta (Force India)
14. Pastor Maldonado (Williams)
15. Adrian Sutil (Force India)
16. Daniel Ricciardo (Toro Rosso)
17. Jean-Eric Vergne (Toro Rosso)
18. Valtteri Bottas (Williams)
19. Giedo van der Garde (Caterham)
20. Jules Bianchi (Marussia)
21. Charles Pic (Caterham)
22. Max Chilton (Marussia)
Result: Vettel claims fourth straight F1 title >