MX23RW : Sunday, June 16 13:17:36| >> :600:516846:516846:
North Korea national football team
World Cup Qualifying - Asia | Second Round
Jun 11, 2024 at 2pm UK
National Stadium Ramat Gan
Myanmar national football team

North Korea
4 - 1
Myanmar

Ri (12'), Ri (16', 43', 87' pen.)
Kim (72'), Ri (86')
FT(HT: 3-0)
Aung Wai (57')
Moe Kyaw (30'), Aung Wai (76'), Oo Kyaw (77'), Soe Thet (90+3'), Nyein (90+3')
Coverage of the World Cup Qualifying - Asia Second Round clash between North Korea and Myanmar.

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
Last Game: North Korea 1-0 Syria
Thursday, June 6 at 2pm in World Cup Qualifying - Asia
Last Game: Myanmar 0-5 Japan
Thursday, June 6 at 1.10pm in World Cup Qualifying - Asia

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a North Korea win with a probability of 58.5%. A win for Myanmar had a probability of 21.21% and a draw had a probability of 20.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a North Korea win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.63%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (7.73%) and 1-0 (7.11%). The likeliest Myanmar win was 1-2 (5.52%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (8.86%). The actual scoreline of 4-1 was predicted with a 3.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that North Korea would win this match.

Result
North KoreaDrawMyanmar
58.5% (0.636 0.64) 20.28% (-0.144 -0.14) 21.21% (-0.501 -0.5)
Both teams to score 63.14% (-0.256 -0.26)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
66.41% (-0.00099999999999056 -0)33.58% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
44.6% (0.0030000000000001 0)55.39% (-0.012 -0.01)
North Korea Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
88.62% (0.166 0.17)11.37% (-0.174 -0.17)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
63.9% (0.371 0.37)36.09% (-0.38099999999999 -0.38)
Myanmar Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.24% (-0.43100000000001 -0.43)28.75% (0.422 0.42)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.4% (-0.535 -0.54)64.59% (0.52699999999999 0.53)
Score Analysis
    North Korea 58.5%
    Myanmar 21.21%
    Draw 20.28%
North KoreaDrawMyanmar
2-1 @ 9.63% (0.016999999999999 0.02)
2-0 @ 7.73% (0.105 0.11)
1-0 @ 7.11% (0.045999999999999 0.05)
3-1 @ 6.98% (0.061 0.06)
3-0 @ 5.6% (0.114 0.11)
3-2 @ 4.35% (-0.013000000000001 -0.01)
4-1 @ 3.79% (0.059 0.06)
4-0 @ 3.04% (0.083 0.08)
4-2 @ 2.36% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
5-1 @ 1.65% (0.037 0.04)
5-0 @ 1.32% (0.045 0.04)
5-2 @ 1.03% (0.011 0.01)
4-3 @ 0.98% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 2.93%
Total : 58.5%
1-1 @ 8.86% (-0.047000000000001 -0.05)
2-2 @ 6% (-0.061 -0.06)
0-0 @ 3.27% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-3 @ 1.81% (-0.027 -0.03)
Other @ 0.34%
Total : 20.28%
1-2 @ 5.52% (-0.095 -0.09)
0-1 @ 4.08% (-0.050000000000001 -0.05)
0-2 @ 2.54% (-0.062 -0.06)
2-3 @ 2.49% (-0.055 -0.05)
1-3 @ 2.29% (-0.067 -0.07)
0-3 @ 1.06% (-0.039 -0.04)
Other @ 3.23%
Total : 21.21%

How you voted: North Korea vs Myanmar

North Korea
60.0%
Draw
0.0%
Myanmar
40.0%
5
Head to Head
Nov 21, 2023 9.30am
Second Round
Myanmar
1-6
North Korea
Tun Win (77')
Lin Hein (62'), Moe Kyaw (63')
Il-Gwan (30', 54', 56'), Ju-Song (34' pen.), Kwang-Song (38'), Hyong-Jin (70')
Choe (12'), Un-Chol (45+3')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 16
 
5pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Austria Austria00000
2 France France00000
3 Netherlands Netherlands00000
4 Poland Poland00000

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!