MX23RW : Saturday, May 18 09:55:18| >> :300:86500:86500:
Welsh Premier League | Gameweek 10
Apr 21, 2024 at 2.15pm UK
Park Avenue Ground

Aberystwyth
3 - 0
Pontypridd

Bradford (36'), Davies (54'), Evans (89')
Owen (34'), Davies (55')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Green (34'), Cadwallader (38'), Davies (56')
Coverage of the Welsh Premier League clash between Aberystwyth Town and Pontypridd Town AFC.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Barry 2-1 Aberystwyth
Saturday, April 13 at 2.30pm in Welsh Premier League
Last Game: Pontypridd 0-3 Pen-y-Bont
Saturday, April 13 at 2.30pm in Welsh Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Pontypridd Town AFC win with a probability of 44.94%. A win for Aberystwyth Town had a probability of 29.06% and a draw had a probability of 26%.

The most likely scoreline for a Pontypridd Town AFC win was 0-1 with a probability of 11%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.05%) and 0-2 (8.06%). The likeliest Aberystwyth Town win was 1-0 (8.45%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.36%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 1.8% likelihood.

Result
Aberystwyth TownDrawPontypridd Town AFC
29.06% (-0.67 -0.67) 26.01% (-0.129 -0.13) 44.94% (0.799 0.8)
Both teams to score 51.89% (0.026000000000003 0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.86% (0.209 0.21)52.14% (-0.209 -0.21)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.14% (0.179 0.18)73.86% (-0.182 -0.18)
Aberystwyth Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.5% (-0.387 -0.39)32.5% (0.386 0.39)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.98% (-0.436 -0.44)69.02% (0.434 0.43)
Pontypridd Town AFC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.87% (0.473 0.47)23.13% (-0.475 -0.47)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43% (0.684 0.68)56.99% (-0.688 -0.69)
Score Analysis
    Aberystwyth Town 29.06%
    Pontypridd Town AFC 44.93%
    Draw 26%
Aberystwyth TownDrawPontypridd Town AFC
1-0 @ 8.45% (-0.161 -0.16)
2-1 @ 6.95% (-0.108 -0.11)
2-0 @ 4.75% (-0.142 -0.14)
3-1 @ 2.61% (-0.068 -0.07)
3-2 @ 1.91% (-0.023 -0.02)
3-0 @ 1.78% (-0.073 -0.07)
Other @ 2.62%
Total : 29.06%
1-1 @ 12.36% (-0.07 -0.07)
0-0 @ 7.52% (-0.061999999999999 -0.06)
2-2 @ 5.09% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-3 @ 0.93% (0.001 0)
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 26%
0-1 @ 11% (0.06 0.06)
1-2 @ 9.05% (0.08 0.08)
0-2 @ 8.06% (0.155 0.15)
1-3 @ 4.42% (0.1 0.1)
0-3 @ 3.93% (0.129 0.13)
2-3 @ 2.48% (0.03 0.03)
1-4 @ 1.62% (0.058 0.06)
0-4 @ 1.44% (0.067 0.07)
2-4 @ 0.91% (0.024 0.02)
Other @ 2.03%
Total : 44.93%

Head to Head
Apr 9, 2024 7.45pm
Gameweek 5
Pontypridd
0-0
Aberystwyth
Wright (59')
Jones (32'), Owen (87')
Thorn (77')
Dec 26, 2023 2.30pm
Gameweek 20
Pontypridd
2-0
Aberystwyth
Green (29'), Ahmun (63')
Shepherd (71'), Ahmun (79')

Lewis (28'), Bradford (58')
Aug 29, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 4
Aberystwyth
0-1
Pontypridd

Thorn (43'), Hogan (82'), Davies (87')
Davies (61')
Davies (45+3'), Rees (65'), Rees (65'), Margetson (75')
Apr 1, 2023 5.15pm
Nov 18, 2022 8pm
Gameweek 15
Aberystwyth
2-1
Pontypridd
Evans (4', 32')
Green (31')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Championship Round
1The New SaintsNew Saints101000117189992
2Connah's Quay NomadsConnah's Quay1033470432759
3Bala TownBala Town103523831751
4Newtown AFCNewtown103254946344
5Caernarfon TownCaernarfon102445270-1841
6Cardiff MUCardiff MU1012763102-3936
Relegation Round
1Pen-y-BontPen-y-Bont106314637943
2Haverfordwest CountyHaverfordwest104333940-143
3Barry Town UnitedBarry101633654-1832
4Aberystwyth TownAberystwyth103342757-3027
5Colwyn Bay103253466-3225
6Pontypridd Town AFCPontypridd103343672-3622
 
Regular Season
1The New SaintsNew Saints22202077146362
2Connah's Quay NomadsConnah's Quay22152559293047
3Bala TownBala Town2210752520537
4Cardiff MUCardiff MU229762839-1134
5Newtown AFCNewtown2210393531433
6Caernarfon TownCaernarfon229494041-131
7Haverfordwest CountyHaverfordwest227782933-428
8Pen-y-BontPen-y-Bont2284102832-425
9Barry Town UnitedBarry2265112741-1423
10Aberystwyth TownAberystwyth2243151846-2815
11Colwyn Bay2242162749-2214
12Pontypridd Town AFCPontypridd2254131331-1813


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!