MX23RW : Friday, August 19 12:04:41| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jul 16, 2022 at 3pm UK at Complejo Deportivo Rentistas
Rentistas
0 - 1
Fenix

Prieto (54'), Couto (64'), Rolin (83')
Rocco (90+5'), Rizzo (90+6')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Scorza (84')
Vega (26'), Schetino (62'), Scorza (85')
Scorza (90+2')
Coverage of the Uruguayan Primera Division clash between Rentistas and Fenix.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Liverpool 2-0 Rentistas
Saturday, July 9 at 7pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Penarol 0-0 Fenix
Sunday, July 10 at 11pm in Uruguayan Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Rentistas win with a probability of 36.78%. A win for Fenix had a probability of 33.61% and a draw had a probability of 29.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Rentistas win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.96%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (7.41%) and 2-0 (7.13%). The likeliest Fenix win was 0-1 (12.23%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.46%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 12.2% likelihood.

Result
RentistasDrawFenix
36.78% (0.013000000000005 0.01) 29.61% (0.452 0.45) 33.61% (-0.466 -0.47)
Both teams to score 43.09% (-1.265 -1.27)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
36.07% (-1.508 -1.51)63.93% (1.507 1.51)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
16.86% (-1.088 -1.09)83.13% (1.087 1.09)
Rentistas Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.72% (-0.78100000000001 -0.78)33.28% (0.778 0.78)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.1% (-0.866 -0.87)69.89% (0.864 0.86)
Fenix Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.58% (-1.131 -1.13)35.42% (1.128 1.13)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.82% (-1.192 -1.19)72.18% (1.189 1.19)
Score Analysis
    Rentistas 36.77%
    Fenix 33.6%
    Draw 29.61%
RentistasDrawFenix
1-0 @ 12.96% (0.44 0.44)
2-1 @ 7.41% (-0.129 -0.13)
2-0 @ 7.13% (0.095 0.09)
3-1 @ 2.72% (-0.106 -0.11)
3-0 @ 2.62% (-0.021 -0.02)
3-2 @ 1.41% (-0.102 -0.1)
Other @ 2.53%
Total : 36.77%
1-1 @ 13.46% (0.06 0.06)
0-0 @ 11.78% (0.64 0.64)
2-2 @ 3.84% (-0.189 -0.19)
Other @ 0.53%
Total : 29.61%
0-1 @ 12.23% (0.31 0.31)
1-2 @ 6.99% (-0.189 -0.19)
0-2 @ 6.35% (-0.034000000000001 -0.03)
1-3 @ 2.42% (-0.143 -0.14)
0-3 @ 2.2% (-0.081 -0.08)
2-3 @ 1.33% (-0.109 -0.11)
Other @ 2.09%
Total : 33.6%

Head to Head
May 30, 2022 7pm
Fenix
2-1
Rentistas
Fernandez (25'), Bueno (90+5' pen.)
Barboza (11'), Bueno (90+5')
Silveira (86')
Couto (53'), Varela (82'), Acevedo (90')
Sep 12, 2021 2.15pm
Fenix
3-1
Rentistas
Franco (19', 53' pen., 57')
Sosa (34')
Urreta (22')
Gonzalez (45+2'), Perez (90+1')
May 16, 2021 7pm
Rentistas
0-3
Fenix

Gonzalez (39'), Urreta (79')
Nequecaur (31', 62'), Kaique (90+2')
Souza (29'), Rodriguez (35')
Rodriguez (64')
Mar 15, 2021 7.30pm
Fenix
3-0
Rentistas
Franco (19' pen., 75' pen.), Kaique (87')
Coelho (60')

Irrazabal (18'), Vega (27'), Villalba (45'), Acosta (74')
Sep 13, 2020 7pm
Rentistas
1-1
Fenix
Rolin (49')
Cristobal (44'), Cesar (54'), Abisab (63'), Falcon (88')
Cesar (65')
Nunez (56' pen.)
Coelho (9'), Ugarte (60'), de Amores (72'), Fernandez (75')
Barboza (64'), Ugarte (74')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Championship
La Liga
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
Scottish Championship
Turkish Super Lig
Belgian Pro League
Greek Superleague
Russian Premier League
Danish Superliga
NIFL Premiership
League of Ireland Premier
Welsh Premier League
Belarusian Premier League
Segunda Division
Serie B
2.Bundesliga
Eerste Divisie
Copa do Brasil
Argentine Primera Division
Uruguayan Primera Division
Liga MX
AFC Champions League
Chinese Super League
J1 League
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Premier League 2 - Div 2
Super League
Cincinnati Masters Quarter-Finals
6pm
Medvedev
Fritz
8pm
Tsitsipas
Isner
Cincinnati Masters Third Round
Result
Auger-Aliassime
Sinner
2 7  6
6 61 1
Result
Cilic
Alcaraz
64 1
7  6
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!