MX23RW : Sunday, July 21 05:53:57| >> :300:86500:86500:
Uruguayan Primera Division | Gameweek 12
May 12, 2024 at 7pm UK
Parque Abraham Paladino
Defensor

Progreso
1 - 4
Defensor

Lopez (83' pen.)
Andrada (9'), Poiso (33'), Rivero (67'), Suarez (82')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Giampaoli (32'), Bernal (53'), Rivero (57'), Agazzi (90+6')
Giampaoli (40'), Mansilla (65'), Soria (65'), Pacifico (79'), Lopez (79')
Coverage of the Uruguayan Primera Division clash between Progreso and Defensor Sporting.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Wanderers 2-0 Progreso
Saturday, May 4 at 7pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Fenix 0-2 Defensor
Sunday, May 5 at 7pm in Uruguayan Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Defensor Sporting win with a probability of 42.11%. A win for Progreso had a probability of 32.58% and a draw had a probability of 25.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Defensor Sporting win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.38%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.9%) and 0-2 (6.97%). The likeliest Progreso win was 1-0 (8.06%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.97%). The actual scoreline of 1-4 was predicted with a 1.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Defensor Sporting would win this match.

Result
ProgresoDrawDefensor Sporting
32.58% (0.192 0.19) 25.32% (0.032 0.03) 42.11% (-0.223 -0.22)
Both teams to score 55.79% (-0.041000000000004 -0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.17% (-0.085000000000001 -0.09)47.83% (0.085000000000001 0.09)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.98% (-0.080000000000002 -0.08)70.02% (0.079999999999998 0.08)
Progreso Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.11% (0.081999999999994 0.08)27.89% (-0.081000000000003 -0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.49% (0.098999999999997 0.1)63.51% (-0.099000000000004 -0.1)
Defensor Sporting Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.37% (-0.14400000000001 -0.14)22.63% (0.145 0.15)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.75% (-0.215 -0.21)56.25% (0.216 0.22)
Score Analysis
    Progreso 32.58%
    Defensor Sporting 42.11%
    Draw 25.31%
ProgresoDrawDefensor Sporting
1-0 @ 8.06% (0.047000000000001 0.05)
2-1 @ 7.65% (0.029 0.03)
2-0 @ 5.14% (0.041 0.04)
3-1 @ 3.25% (0.02 0.02)
3-2 @ 2.42% (0.004 0)
3-0 @ 2.19% (0.022 0.02)
4-1 @ 1.04% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
Other @ 2.83%
Total : 32.58%
1-1 @ 11.97% (0.020000000000001 0.02)
0-0 @ 6.31% (0.023 0.02)
2-2 @ 5.68% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
3-3 @ 1.2% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 25.31%
0-1 @ 9.38% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
1-2 @ 8.9% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02)
0-2 @ 6.97% (-0.036 -0.04)
1-3 @ 4.41% (-0.031 -0.03)
0-3 @ 3.45% (-0.032 -0.03)
2-3 @ 2.81% (-0.014 -0.01)
1-4 @ 1.64% (-0.018 -0.02)
0-4 @ 1.28% (-0.018 -0.02)
2-4 @ 1.05% (-0.01 -0.01)
Other @ 2.22%
Total : 42.11%

Head to Head
Feb 11, 2021 8pm
Gameweek 6
Progreso
3-3
Defensor
Silva (7', 87'), Fernandez (29')
Loffreda (35'), Laens (90+4')
Mallo (13'), Coelho (49', 82')
(8'), Rocha (27')
Rocha (60')
Aug 19, 2020 9.30pm
Gameweek 6
Defensor
2-1
Progreso
Coelho (77'), Lamas (81')
Zeballos (36')
Silva (66')
Gonzalez (64'), Silva (80'), Platero (90+3')
Dec 5, 2019 11.30pm
Defensor
2-4
Progreso
Laquintana (5'), Rodriguez (66')
Gomez (36')
Gonzalez (45')
Gonzalez (72' og.), Alles (73'), Gonzalez (79' pen.), Viega (95')
Gularte (25')
Gularte (49')
Aug 18, 2019 7pm
Progreso
3-1
Defensor
Asconeguy (30'), Gonzalez (36'), Viega (82')
Loffreda (51'), Alles (52'), Andrada (69')
Millacet (72')
Pavone (50')
Garcia (53'), Malvino (74')
Jun 1, 2019 7pm
Gameweek 15
Progreso
0-3
Defensor

Riquero (35'), Gularte (74'), Viega (84'), Lucas Melo Chauvie (89')
Gomez (6'), Correa (22', 42')
Gonzalez (45'), Correa (63')
Gomez (61')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Group 1
1Defensor SportingDefensor632174311
2Montevideo WanderersWanderers6312109110
3FenixFenix53029639
4PenarolPenarol52217528
5River PlateRiver Plate621367-17
6ProgresoProgreso521279-27
7Racing de MontevideoRacing612368-25
8Deportivo MaldonadoMaldonado503248-43
Group 2
1NacionalNacional64111751213
2Cerro Largo631267-110
3Miramar Misiones6303710-39
4Rampla JuniorsRampla622278-18
5DanubioDanubio5221710-38
6Boston RiverBoston River52125507
7CerroCerro511334-14
8LiverpoolLiverpool510447-33
 
Apertura
1PenarolPenarol1513203172441
2NacionalNacional15104131161534
3Defensor SportingDefensor1584331171428
4Boston RiverBoston River158342117427
5ProgresoProgreso157352525024
6Cerro Largo156361616021
7Racing de MontevideoRacing155462222019
8LiverpoolLiverpool154652224-218
9Montevideo WanderersWanderers155371520-518
10CerroCerro154561925-617
11Deportivo MaldonadoMaldonado154381419-515
12Rampla JuniorsRampla154381527-1215
13River PlateRiver Plate153572025-514
14DanubioDanubio153571319-614
15FenixFenix153481117-613
16Miramar Misiones152581828-1011


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!