MX23RW : Saturday, May 18 06:45:35| >> :300:86500:86500:
Uruguayan Primera Division | Gameweek 9
Apr 21, 2024 at 7.30pm UK
Parque Federico Omar Saroldi

River Plate
2 - 2
Progreso

Lavega (27' pen.), Gonzalez (74')
Moreno (41'), Campos (75'), Barrios (87'), Galletto (90+2'), Irrazabal (90+1')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Silva (7'), Lopez (63' pen.)
Piegas (24'), Poiso (54'), Andrada (67'), Garcia (90+3'), Silva (90+3')
Coverage of the Uruguayan Primera Division clash between River Plate and Progreso.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Defensor 2-1 River Plate
Sunday, April 14 at 7pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Progreso 1-0 Boston River
Saturday, April 13 at 7pm in Uruguayan Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Progreso win with a probability of 44.19%. A win for River Plate had a probability of 29% and a draw had a probability of 26.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Progreso win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.83%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.84%) and 0-2 (8.23%). The likeliest River Plate win was 1-0 (9.13%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.69%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 4.7% likelihood.

Result
River PlateDrawProgreso
29% (-0.647 -0.65) 26.81% (0.123 0.12) 44.19% (0.524 0.52)
Both teams to score 49.44% (-0.713 -0.71)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.71% (-0.75 -0.75)55.28% (0.752 0.75)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.49% (-0.62 -0.62)76.5% (0.619 0.62)
River Plate Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.81% (-0.883 -0.88)34.19% (0.88500000000001 0.89)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.12% (-0.96 -0.96)70.88% (0.95999999999999 0.96)
Progreso Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.13% (-0.073999999999998 -0.07)24.87% (0.074999999999999 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.52% (-0.103 -0.1)59.47% (0.104 0.1)
Score Analysis
    River Plate 29%
    Progreso 44.19%
    Draw 26.8%
River PlateDrawProgreso
1-0 @ 9.13% (0.045999999999999 0.05)
2-1 @ 6.82% (-0.146 -0.15)
2-0 @ 4.9% (-0.094 -0.09)
3-1 @ 2.44% (-0.113 -0.11)
3-0 @ 1.75% (-0.078 -0.08)
3-2 @ 1.7% (-0.082 -0.08)
Other @ 2.27%
Total : 29%
1-1 @ 12.69% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
0-0 @ 8.5% (0.245 0.25)
2-2 @ 4.74% (-0.112 -0.11)
Other @ 0.86%
Total : 26.8%
0-1 @ 11.83% (0.32 0.32)
1-2 @ 8.84% (0.0070000000000014 0.01)
0-2 @ 8.23% (0.202 0.2)
1-3 @ 4.1% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
0-3 @ 3.82% (0.086 0.09)
2-3 @ 2.2% (-0.057 -0.06)
1-4 @ 1.43% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
0-4 @ 1.33% (0.027 0.03)
Other @ 2.43%
Total : 44.19%

Head to Head
Oct 9, 2021 2.15pm
Gameweek 5
Progreso
1-0
River Plate
Olaizola (2')
Barboza (89')

Brunelli (7'), Bonifazi (44'), Arezo (51'), Rodriguez (74'), Pablo Plada Ricci (90+4')
Jun 12, 2021 7pm
Gameweek 5
River Plate
4-0
Progreso
Salaberry (24'), Borbas (35'), Bonifazi (38'), Castro (71')
Bonifazi (19'), Ichazo (64'), Boggio (67')

Gallardo (89')
Mar 29, 2021 8pm
Gameweek 15
River Plate
3-2
Progreso
Rodriguez (2'), Gonzalez (45+1'), Alonso (90' pen.)
Salaberry (11'), Rodriguez (40'), Muscarelli (74'), Galletto (88'), Machado Solari (90+1')
Fernandez (81'), Marta (90+3')
Fernandez (20'), Viega (38'), Alejandro Gallardo Gonzalez (39'), Andrada (45+2'), Marta (87'), Andres Sanchez Islas (89')
Oct 10, 2020 4.30pm
Gameweek 15
Progreso
1-2
River Plate
Viega (62')
Platero (27')
Silva (74')
Gonzalez (45+1'), N. Borbas Silva (85')
Rodriguez (25')
Nov 6, 2019 7pm
River Plate
1-2
Progreso
Piquerez (34')
Salaberry (23')
Gularte (53'), Rosso (73')
Alles (32'), Marta (62'), Gonzalez (94')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1PenarolPenarol1210202561932
2NacionalNacional1274125151025
3ProgresoProgreso127322420424
4Defensor SportingDefensor1264225141122
5Boston RiverBoston River126331613321
6Cerro Largo125341412218
7LiverpoolLiverpool123631918115
8Racing de MontevideoRacing124351717015
9Deportivo MaldonadoMaldonado124261315-214
10River PlateRiver Plate123451517-213
11DanubioDanubio123451216-413
12Montevideo WanderersWanderers123361217-512
13CerroCerro122551321-811
14Rampla JuniorsRampla122371024-149
15Miramar Misiones121561523-88
16FenixFenix12147916-77


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!