MX23RW : Wednesday, May 29 15:29:59| >> :300:86500:86500:
Uruguayan Primera Division | Gameweek 8
Apr 13, 2024 at 7pm UK
Parque Abraham Paladino
Boston River logo

Progreso
1 - 0
Boston River

Silva (4')
Gonzalez (22'), Labraga (52'), Lopez (70')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Costa (47'), Ramos (74'), Perez (90+4')
Coverage of the Uruguayan Primera Division clash between Progreso and Boston River.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Danubio 1-1 Progreso
Saturday, April 6 at 7pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Boston River 2-2 Defensor
Friday, April 5 at 11pm in Uruguayan Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Progreso win with a probability of 42.67%. A win for Boston River had a probability of 31.04% and a draw had a probability of 26.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Progreso win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.73%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.83%) and 2-0 (7.58%). The likeliest Boston River win was 0-1 (8.85%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.5%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 10.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Progreso in this match.

Result
ProgresoDrawBoston River
42.67% (-0.139 -0.14) 26.28% (0.050999999999998 0.05) 31.04% (0.085999999999999 0.09)
Both teams to score 52.05% (-0.127 -0.13)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.59% (-0.18 -0.18)52.41% (0.177 0.18)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.91% (-0.153 -0.15)74.09% (0.149 0.15)
Progreso Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.65% (-0.148 -0.15)24.35% (0.146 0.15)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.25% (-0.21 -0.21)58.74% (0.207 0.21)
Boston River Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.8% (-0.033999999999992 -0.03)31.2% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.45% (-0.037999999999997 -0.04)67.54% (0.035000000000011 0.04)
Score Analysis
    Progreso 42.67%
    Boston River 31.04%
    Draw 26.28%
ProgresoDrawBoston River
1-0 @ 10.73% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
2-1 @ 8.83% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
2-0 @ 7.58% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)
3-1 @ 4.16% (-0.028 -0.03)
3-0 @ 3.57% (-0.021 -0.02)
3-2 @ 2.42% (-0.018 -0.02)
4-1 @ 1.47% (-0.016 -0.02)
4-0 @ 1.26% (-0.013 -0.01)
Other @ 2.65%
Total : 42.67%
1-1 @ 12.5% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
0-0 @ 7.6% (0.053 0.05)
2-2 @ 5.14% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02)
3-3 @ 0.94% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 26.28%
0-1 @ 8.85% (0.054 0.05)
1-2 @ 7.28% (0.008 0.01)
0-2 @ 5.15% (0.027 0.03)
1-3 @ 2.83%
0-3 @ 2% (0.008 0.01)
2-3 @ 2% (-0.0079999999999998 -0.01)
Other @ 2.94%
Total : 31.04%

Head to Head
Nov 8, 2021 7.30pm
Gameweek 11
Boston River
0-0
Progreso
Alvarez (12'), Lozano (55')
Marta (2'), Paiva (85'), Romero (90+3'), Bentaberry (90+6')
Jul 16, 2021 7pm
Gameweek 11
Progreso
1-0
Boston River
Morales (90')
Formento (16')

Nadruz (57')
Feb 23, 2021 10.15pm
Gameweek 9
Boston River
2-3
Progreso
Bentancourt (44' pen., 52' pen.)
Fernandez (34'), (49'), Nadruz (58'), (87')
Gonzalez (51' pen.), Platero (59'), Fernandez (82')
(79')
Aug 30, 2020 7pm
Gameweek 9
Progreso
1-2
Boston River
Riquero (12')
Platero (44')
Martinuccio (45+1'), Rodriguez (72')
Nadruz (26'), Lozano (35'), Rodriguez (90+4')
Oct 16, 2019 8pm
Boston River
1-1
Progreso
Rodriguez (47')
Foliados (45'), Arias (77')
Zeballos (84')
Viega (17'), Marta (51'), Alles (69'), Castillo (71')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1PenarolPenarol1412203072338
2NacionalNacional1494128151331
3Boston RiverBoston River148332014627
4Defensor SportingDefensor1474328171125
5ProgresoProgreso147342524124
6LiverpoolLiverpool144642221118
7Racing de MontevideoRacing145361919018
8Cerro Largo145361516-118
9Montevideo WanderersWanderers144371319-615
10Rampla JuniorsRampla144371425-1115
11Deportivo MaldonadoMaldonado144281318-514
12CerroCerro143561625-914
13River PlateRiver Plate143471722-513
14FenixFenix143471116-513
15DanubioDanubio143471218-613
16Miramar Misiones142571825-711


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!