MX23RW : Thursday, May 30 18:58:00| >> :300:86500:86500:
Parma logo
Serie B | Gameweek 33
Apr 13, 2024 at 3.15pm UK
Stadio Ennio Tardini
Spezia Calcio logo

Parma
2 - 0
Spezia

Hernani (45+1'), Charpentier (87')
Bonny (43'), Circati (67'), Candelari (89')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Falcinelli (45+6'), Colak (90')
Coverage of the Serie B clash between Parma and Spezia.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Sudtirol 0-0 Parma
Saturday, April 6 at 1pm in Serie B
Last Game: Spezia 1-1 Lecco
Saturday, April 6 at 1pm in Serie B

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Parma win with a probability of 51.11%. A draw had a probability of 25.1% and a win for Spezia had a probability of 23.79%.

The most likely scoreline for a Parma win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.92%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.49%) and 2-1 (9.49%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.92%), while for a Spezia win it was 0-1 (7.5%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 9.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Parma would win this match.

Result
ParmaDrawSpezia
51.11% (-0.017000000000003 -0.02) 25.09% (0.015000000000001 0.02) 23.79% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Both teams to score 50.32% (-0.035999999999994 -0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.91% (-0.049999999999997 -0.05)52.08% (0.049999999999997 0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.19% (-0.042999999999999 -0.04)73.81% (0.043000000000006 0.04)
Parma Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.62% (-0.025999999999996 -0.03)20.38% (0.026 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.2% (-0.042999999999999 -0.04)52.79% (0.042999999999999 0.04)
Spezia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.2% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)36.8% (0.026000000000003 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.41% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02)73.58% (0.024999999999991 0.02)
Score Analysis
    Parma 51.11%
    Spezia 23.79%
    Draw 25.09%
ParmaDrawSpezia
1-0 @ 11.92% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-0 @ 9.49% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-1 @ 9.49% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-0 @ 5.03% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-1 @ 5.03% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.51% (-0.0050000000000003 -0.01)
4-0 @ 2% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
4-1 @ 2% (-0.004 -0)
4-2 @ 1% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
Other @ 2.64%
Total : 51.11%
1-1 @ 11.92% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 7.5% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
2-2 @ 4.74% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
Other @ 0.93%
Total : 25.09%
0-1 @ 7.5% (0.010000000000001 0.01)
1-2 @ 5.96% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
0-2 @ 3.75% (0.0019999999999998 0)
1-3 @ 1.99% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
2-3 @ 1.58% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
0-3 @ 1.25%
Other @ 1.77%
Total : 23.79%

Head to Head
Dec 2, 2023 3.15pm
Gameweek 15
Spezia
0-1
Parma

Zurkowski (34')
Moutinho (90+4' og.)
Camara (44'), Partipilo (64')
Feb 27, 2021 2pm
Gameweek 24
Spezia
2-2
Parma
Gyasi (52', 72')
Ricci (21'), N'Zola (88'), Acampora (90')
Karamoh (17'), Hernani (25')
Brunetta (9'), Hernani (50'), Kurtic (84'), Gagliolo (85')
Oct 25, 2020 2pm
Gameweek 5
Parma
2-2
Spezia
Gagliolo (34'), Kucka (90+2' pen.)
Grassi (5'), Hernani (23'), Sohm (90')
Chabot (28'), Agudelo (31')
Pobega (6'), Ferrer (85')
May 18, 2018 7.30pm
Spezia
0-2
Parma

Gilardino (24'), Lopez (42')
Ceravolo (11'), Ciciretti (61')
Ceravolo (23'), Sierralta (45'), Ciciretti (62')
Dec 27, 2017 7.30pm
Parma
0-0
Spezia
Lucarelli (31'), Di Cesare (57'), Sierralta (73')
Lucarelli (42')
Bolzoni (24'), Terzi (47'), Maggiore (48'), De Col (88')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Parma382113466353176
2Como382110758401873
3VeneziaVenezia382171069462370
4Cremonese381910950321867
5CatanzaroCatanzaro38179125950960
6Palermo381511126253956
7Sampdoria38169135350355
8Brescia381215114440451
9Cosenza CalcioCosenza381114134742547
10SudtirolSudtirol381211154648-247
11Modena381017114147-647
12Reggiana381017113845-747
13Pisa381113145154-346
14Cittadella381113144047-746
15SpeziaSpezia38917123649-1344
16Ternana381110174350-743
17AscoliAscoli38914153842-441
18BariBari38817133849-1141
19FeralpiSaloFeralpiSalo3889214465-2133
20Lecco3868243574-3926


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!