MX23RW : Thursday, June 30 23:47:20| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 26, 2022 at 7.30pm UK at U-Power Stadium
Monza
2 - 1
Pisa
Mota (9'), Gytkjaer (74')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Berra (90+3')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Thursday's Serie B playoff final first-leg clash between Monza and Pisa, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Pisa 3-4 Monza (0-0 pen.)
Sunday, May 29 at 7.30pm in Serie B
Last Game: Pisa 3-4 Monza (0-0 pen.)
Sunday, May 29 at 7.30pm in Serie B

We said: Monza 1-1 Pisa

Pisa have scored in each of their last five meetings against Monza and have not lost during this run, while the latter have managed to keep four clean sheets in their last six home games. A closely-fought contest is set to be played out at the Stadio Brianteo, and while Pisa have fared better in this fixture in recent years, we feel that Monza will do enough to claim at least a draw to keep the tie alive heading into Sunday's second leg. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Monza win with a probability of 53.88%. A draw had a probability of 24.7% and a win for Pisa had a probability of 21.41%.

The most likely scoreline for a Monza win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.64%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.3%) and 2-1 (9.55%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.71%), while for a Pisa win it was 0-1 (7.19%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Monza would win this match.

Result
MonzaDrawPisa
53.88%24.72%21.41%
Both teams to score 48.57%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.05%52.95%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.45%74.55%
Monza Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.4%19.61%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.45%51.55%
Pisa Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.42%39.58%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.73%76.27%
Score Analysis
    Monza 53.87%
    Pisa 21.41%
    Draw 24.71%
MonzaDrawPisa
1-0 @ 12.64%
2-0 @ 10.3%
2-1 @ 9.55%
3-0 @ 5.6%
3-1 @ 5.19%
3-2 @ 2.4%
4-0 @ 2.28%
4-1 @ 2.11%
4-2 @ 0.98%
Other @ 2.83%
Total : 53.87%
1-1 @ 11.71%
0-0 @ 7.76%
2-2 @ 4.42%
Other @ 0.82%
Total : 24.71%
0-1 @ 7.19%
1-2 @ 5.43%
0-2 @ 3.33%
1-3 @ 1.68%
2-3 @ 1.37%
0-3 @ 1.03%
Other @ 1.38%
Total : 21.41%

How you voted: Monza vs Pisa

Monza
58.3%
Draw
22.2%
Pisa
19.4%
36
Head to Head
Feb 19, 2022 1pm
Monza
1-2
Pisa
Valoti (8')
Valoti (83'), Augusto (90+2')
Puscas (18'), Pereira (65' og.)
Puscas (44'), Mastinu (54'), Hermannsson (75'), Lucca (90+1')
Sep 21, 2021 7.30pm
Pisa
2-1
Monza
Sibilli (7'), Lucca (53')
Caracciolo (44'), Hermannsson (78'), Masucci (85')
Mota (64')
Mazzitelli (13'), Valoti (37'), Pepin (71'), Augusto (81')
Caldirola (47')
Feb 12, 2021 8pm
Monza
0-2
Pisa

Barilla (4'), Frattesi (82'), Bellusci (90+3')
Palombi (7', 12')
Mazzitelli (26'), Quaini (31'), Birindelli (53')
Oct 20, 2020 8pm
Pisa
1-1
Monza
Marconi (81')
Lisi (25'), Caracciolo (74'), Pisano (83')
Frattesi (46')
Bellusci (17'), Armellino (82')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CLecce381914559312871
4Pisa381813748351367
5Brescia381715655352066
6AscoliAscoli381981152421065
7BeneventoBenevento381891162392363
8FrosinoneFrosinone3815131058451358
9Perugia38141684032858
10Ternana38159145861-354
11Cittadella381313123836252
12Parma381116114843549
13Como381114134954-547
14RegginaReggina38139163149-1846
15SPALSPAL38915144654-842
16Cosenza CalcioCosenza38811193659-2335
RVicenza3897223859-2134
RAlessandria38810203759-2234
RCrotone38414204161-2026
RPordenone CalcioPordenone3839262971-4218

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!