MX23RW : Tuesday, June 28 15:19:45| >> :300:86500:86500:
Milan logo
Atalanta logo
Bologna logo
Empoli logo
Fiorentina logo
Hellas Verona logo
Inter logo
Juventus logo
Lazio logo
Lecce logo
Napoli logo
Roma logo
Salernitana
Sampdoria logo
Sassuolo logo
Spezia Calcio logo
Torino logo
Udinese logo
May 21, 2022 at 7.45pm UK at Stadio Olimpico
Lazio
3 - 3
Hellas Verona
Cabral (16'), Anderson (29'), Pedro (62')
Felipe (20'), Leiva (84')
FT(HT: 2-2)
Simeone (6'), Lasagna (14'), Hongla (76')
Hongla (3'), Veloso (23'), Ceccherini (44'), Faraoni (45+4'), Casale (54'), Lasagna (90+2')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Saturday's Serie A clash between Lazio and Hellas Verona, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Lazio 3-3 Hellas Verona
Saturday, May 21 at 7.45pm in Serie A

We said: Lazio 3-2 Hellas Verona

Neither side is particularly secure at the back, with both Tudor and Sarri espousing attack-first philosophies, so an entertaining evening could be in store. As the stakes are relatively low, a carefree attitude is likely to result in goals for both teams, but Lazio never know when they are beaten and can come back to win even if they go behind. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Lazio win with a probability of 55.21%. A draw had a probability of 23.1% and a win for Hellas Verona had a probability of 21.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Lazio win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.5%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.85%) and 2-0 (9.47%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.93%), while for a Hellas Verona win it was 0-1 (6.07%). The actual scoreline of 3-3 was predicted with a 1.1% likelihood.

Result
LazioDrawHellas Verona
55.21% (0.168 0.17) 23.09% (0.248 0.25) 21.7% (-0.416 -0.42)
Both teams to score 53.99% (-1.394 -1.39)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.04% (-1.574 -1.57)45.96% (1.574 1.57)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.73% (-1.508 -1.51)68.27% (1.507 1.51)
Lazio Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.49% (-0.5 -0.5)16.51% (0.5 0.5)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.75% (-0.908 -0.91)46.25% (0.908 0.91)
Hellas Verona Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.66% (-1.275 -1.28)35.34% (1.274 1.27)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.9% (-1.349 -1.35)72.1% (1.349 1.35)
Score Analysis
    Lazio 55.2%
    Hellas Verona 21.7%
    Draw 23.08%
LazioDrawHellas Verona
1-0 @ 10.5% (0.509 0.51)
2-1 @ 9.85% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)
2-0 @ 9.47% (0.313 0.31)
3-1 @ 5.91% (-0.108 -0.11)
3-0 @ 5.68% (0.093999999999999 0.09)
3-2 @ 3.07% (-0.167 -0.17)
4-1 @ 2.66% (-0.095 -0.1)
4-0 @ 2.56% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-2 @ 1.38% (-0.1 -0.1)
5-1 @ 0.96% (-0.051 -0.05)
5-0 @ 0.92% (-0.016 -0.02)
Other @ 2.24%
Total : 55.2%
1-1 @ 10.93% (0.18 0.18)
0-0 @ 5.83% (0.381 0.38)
2-2 @ 5.12% (-0.187 -0.19)
3-3 @ 1.07% (-0.097 -0.1)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 23.08%
0-1 @ 6.07% (0.196 0.2)
1-2 @ 5.69% (-0.108 -0.11)
0-2 @ 3.16% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
1-3 @ 1.97% (-0.109 -0.11)
2-3 @ 1.78% (-0.13 -0.13)
0-3 @ 1.09% (-0.041 -0.04)
Other @ 1.95%
Total : 21.7%

How you voted: Lazio vs Hellas Verona

Lazio
84.3%
Draw
10.1%
Hellas Verona
5.6%
89
Head to Head
Oct 24, 2021 2pm
Hellas Verona
4-1
Lazio
Simeone (30', 36', 62', 90+2')
Veloso (9'), Ceccherini (67')
Immobile (46')
Patric (44'), Akpa-Akpro (56')
Apr 11, 2021 2pm
Dec 12, 2020 7.45pm
Lazio
1-2
Hellas Verona
Caicedo (56')
Akpa-Akpro (59'), Caicedo (64'), Reina (68'), Marusic (79'), Fares (87')
Lazzari (45' og.), Tameze (67')
Salcedo (74'), Magnani (78'), Colley (90')
Jul 26, 2020 6.30pm
Hellas Verona
1-5
Lazio
Amrabat (38' pen.)
Rrahmani (45+2'), Radunovic (90+3')
Immobile (45+5' pen., 83'), Milinkovic-Savic (56'), Correa (62')
Marusic (67')
Feb 5, 2020 7.45pm

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Club Friendlies 1
Copa Libertadores
Copa Sudamericana
Argentine Primera Division
Chinese Super League
European Under-19s Championship
European Under-19s Championship
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Atalanta BCAtalanta00000000
2Bologna00000000
3Cremonese00000000
4Empoli00000000
5Fiorentina00000000
6Hellas VeronaHellas Verona00000000
7Inter Milan00000000
8Juventus00000000
9Lazio00000000
10Lecce00000000
11AC Milan00000000
12Monza00000000
13Napoli00000000
14Roma00000000
15Salernitana00000000
16Sampdoria00000000
17SassuoloSassuolo00000000
18SpeziaSpezia00000000
19Torino00000000
20Udinese00000000

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!