MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 11:48:16| >> :300:86500:86500:
Aberdeen logo
Celtic logo
Dundee logo
Hearts logo
Hibs logo
Kilmarnock logo
Livingston logo
Motherwell logo
Rangers logo
Ross County
St Johnstone logo
St Mirren logo
Livingston logo
Scottish Premiership | Gameweek 17
Dec 9, 2023 at 3pm UK
Tony Macaroni Arena
Hibs logo
Livingston
0 - 1
Hibernian

Brandon (36'), Devlin (45+3'), Obileye (52')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Boyle (28')
Levitt (63')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Saturday's Scottish Premiership clash between Livingston and Hibernian, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: St Mirren 1-0 Livingston
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in Scottish Premiership
Last Game: Celtic 4-1 Hibernian
Wednesday, December 6 at 7.45pm in Scottish Premiership

We said: Livingston 0-3 Hibernian

Livingston have been struggling this season, and considering they are sitting bottom of the league they will walk into the match as the underdogs. Hibernian also come into the weekend on the back of a defeat, but this fixture could work out as the ideal game to turn things around for them. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Hibernian win with a probability of 38.55%. A win for Livingston had a probability of 35.34% and a draw had a probability of 26.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Hibernian win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.63%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.42%) and 0-2 (6.54%). The likeliest Livingston win was 1-0 (9.14%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.4%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 9.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 0-1 win for Hibernian in this match and our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted the win for Hibernian.

Result
LivingstonDrawHibernian
35.34% (0.033999999999999 0.03) 26.11% (0.036000000000001 0.04) 38.55% (-0.073 -0.07)
Both teams to score 53.78% (-0.12 -0.12)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.29% (-0.153 -0.15)50.7% (0.151 0.15)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.39% (-0.136 -0.14)72.6% (0.133 0.13)
Livingston Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.42% (-0.055999999999997 -0.06)27.57% (0.053000000000001 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.9% (-0.067 -0.07)63.1% (0.065999999999995 0.07)
Hibernian Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.26% (-0.11199999999999 -0.11)25.73% (0.11 0.11)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.33% (-0.15 -0.15)60.66% (0.148 0.15)
Score Analysis
    Livingston 35.34%
    Hibernian 38.55%
    Draw 26.1%
LivingstonDrawHibernian
1-0 @ 9.14% (0.042 0.04)
2-1 @ 7.99% (0.0010000000000003 0)
2-0 @ 5.89% (0.019 0.02)
3-1 @ 3.43% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-0 @ 2.53% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-2 @ 2.33% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.11% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
Other @ 2.92%
Total : 35.34%
1-1 @ 12.4% (0.02 0.02)
0-0 @ 7.1% (0.044 0.04)
2-2 @ 5.43% (-0.016 -0.02)
3-3 @ 1.05% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 26.1%
0-1 @ 9.63% (0.028 0.03)
1-2 @ 8.42% (-0.014000000000001 -0.01)
0-2 @ 6.54% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
1-3 @ 3.81% (-0.018 -0.02)
0-3 @ 2.96% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.46% (-0.015 -0.02)
1-4 @ 1.29% (-0.01 -0.01)
0-4 @ 1% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 2.44%
Total : 38.55%

How you voted: Livingston vs Hibernian

Livingston
25.0%
Draw
12.5%
Hibernian
62.5%
8
Head to Head
Aug 26, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 3
Hibernian
2-3
Livingston
Boyle (61'), Campbell (86')
Newell (6'), Doidge (15')
Obita (8' og.), Anderson (63'), Sangare (75')
Guthrie (34'), Brandon (40'), Sangare (77'), George (79')
Mar 4, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 28
Livingston
1-4
Hibernian
Nouble (9')
Youan (28', 37'), Omeonga (61' og.), Kukharevych (90+7')
Dec 24, 2022 2pm
Gameweek 18
Hibernian
4-0
Livingston
Nisbet (33'), Cadden (35'), Magennis (40', 50')
Aug 13, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 3
Livingston
2-1
Hibernian
Nouble (6'), Obileye (86')
Montano (52')
Kenneh (51')
Boyle (52'), Cabraja (80')
Apr 30, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 2
Livingston
1-0
Hibernian
Pittman (57')
Pittman (86'), Holt (90+2'), Kelly (90+4')

Melkersen (51'), Henderson (90+2')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1RangersRangers27221461134867
2Celtic26195258184062
3Hearts2716383527851
4Kilmarnock27101073127440
5St Mirren27115113130138
6Dundee2688103641-532
7Hibernian2679103342-930
8Aberdeen2669113143-1227
9Motherwell26511103541-626
10St Johnstone2759131737-2024
11Ross County2657142345-2222
12Livingston2737171845-2716

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!