MX23RW : Friday, April 19 05:29:56| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alloa Athletic
Annan Athletic
Cove Rangers
Edinburgh City
Falkirk
Hamilton logo
Kelty Hearts
Montrose
Queen of the South
Stirling Albion
Kelty Hearts
Scottish League One | Gameweek 26
Feb 24, 2024 at 3pm UK
New Central Park
Falkirk

Kelty Hearts
0 - 1
Falkirk


Thomson (17'), Paterson (42'), Owens (73')
Johnston (45')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Lang (23')
Maciver (17'), Bisland (72')
Coverage of the Scottish League One clash between Kelty Hearts and Falkirk.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Montrose 4-2 Kelty Hearts
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in Scottish League One
Last Game: Falkirk 3-0 Montrose
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in Scottish League One

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Falkirk win with a probability of 64.57%. A draw has a probability of 20.1% and a win for Kelty Hearts has a probability of 15.33%.

The most likely scoreline for a Falkirk win is 0-2 with a probability of 10.98%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 0-1 (10.56%) and 1-2 (9.89%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (9.52%), while for a Kelty Hearts win it is 1-0 (4.58%).

Result
Kelty HeartsDrawFalkirk
15.33% (-0.101 -0.1) 20.1% (-0.036999999999999 -0.04) 64.57% (0.139 0.14)
Both teams to score 51.93% (-0.123 -0.12)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.2% (-0.042000000000002 -0.04)42.8% (0.042000000000002 0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.8% (-0.041000000000004 -0.04)65.2% (0.040999999999997 0.04)
Kelty Hearts Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.36% (-0.159 -0.16)40.63% (0.16 0.16)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.77% (-0.146 -0.15)77.23% (0.14699999999999 0.15)
Falkirk Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.48% (0.027000000000001 0.03)12.51% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
61.48% (0.056000000000004 0.06)38.52% (-0.056000000000004 -0.06)
Score Analysis
    Kelty Hearts 15.33%
    Falkirk 64.56%
    Draw 20.1%
Kelty HeartsDrawFalkirk
1-0 @ 4.58% (-0.011 -0.01)
2-1 @ 4.29% (-0.026 -0.03)
2-0 @ 2.06% (-0.014 -0.01)
3-2 @ 1.34% (-0.012 -0.01)
3-1 @ 1.29% (-0.014 -0.01)
Other @ 1.78%
Total : 15.33%
1-1 @ 9.52% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
0-0 @ 5.09% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
2-2 @ 4.45% (-0.021999999999999 -0.02)
3-3 @ 0.93% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 20.1%
0-2 @ 10.98% (0.040000000000001 0.04)
0-1 @ 10.56% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
1-2 @ 9.89% (-0.004999999999999 -0)
0-3 @ 7.61% (0.037 0.04)
1-3 @ 6.85% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-4 @ 3.95% (0.023 0.02)
1-4 @ 3.56% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
2-3 @ 3.09% (-0.012 -0.01)
0-5 @ 1.64% (0.011 0.01)
2-4 @ 1.6% (-0.004 -0)
1-5 @ 1.48% (0.004 0)
Other @ 3.35%
Total : 64.56%

Head to Head
Dec 9, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 16
Falkirk
2-1
Kelty Hearts
Nesbitt (41'), Maciver (76')
Lang (5'), Maciver (15'), Henderson (26'), McCann (61'), Ross (72'), Yeats (90+5')
Bavidge (66')
Johnston (38'), Moore (73')
Sep 23, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 7
Kelty Hearts
1-5
Falkirk
O'Donnell (45+1')
O'Ware (19'), Johnston (84')
Henderson (2'), Morrison (19' pen., 33'), Maciver (73'), Nesbitt (80')
Henderson (45'), Spencer (84')
Mar 24, 2023 7.45pm
Feb 4, 2023 3pm
Oct 22, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 12
Falkirk
2-3
Kelty Hearts
Alegria (56'), Burrell (71')
Agyeman (6', 8'), Lyon (66')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1FalkirkFalkirk33276089216887
2Hamilton AcademicalHamilton33198666264065
3Alloa AthleticAlloa33157115550552
4Montrose32138115252047
5Cove Rangers33137135357-446
6Kelty Hearts33127144555-1043
7Queen of the SouthQotS33107164250-837
8Annan AthleticAnnan33810154963-1434
9Stirling AlbionStirling3397173556-2134
10Edinburgh CityEdinburgh3225253490-565


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!