MX23RW : Wednesday, May 22 04:26:52| >> :300:86500:86500:
Al-Nassr
Saudi Pro League | Gameweek 28
Apr 19, 2024 at 4pm UK
KSU Soccer Stadium

Al-Nassr
3 - 1
Al Fayha

Al Amri (72'), Mane (76', 82')
Mane (37'), Al-Khaibari (88')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Sakala (6')
Cimirot (28'), Sabiri (45+3')
Sakala (88')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Friday's Saudi Pro League clash between Al-Nassr and Al Fayha, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Damac 0-1 Al-Nassr
Friday, April 5 at 8pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Fayha 3-0 Al Okhdood
Sunday, April 7 at 8pm in Saudi Pro League

We said: Al-Nassr 2-1 Al Fayha

Al Fayha could not have chosen a better time to face Al-Nassr, who are coming off a painful defeat and are set to be without their leader and talisman Cristiano Ronaldo. However, Al-Alami have more than enough reinforcements to unleash here, and their record in this fixture has been incredible for several years. Therefore, while we are not expecting a commanding victory, we do still feel that the hosts will come out on top in this one. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Al-Nassr win with a probability of 82.1%. A draw had a probability of 11.3% and a win for Al Fayha had a probability of 6.61%.

The most likely scoreline for an Al-Nassr win was 3-0 with a probability of 9.85%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.52%) and 3-1 (8.08%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (5.03%), while for an Al Fayha win it was 1-2 (2.06%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with an 8.1% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Al-Nassr would win this match.

Result
Al-NassrDrawAl Fayha
82.1% (0.28 0.28) 11.27% (-0.125 -0.13) 6.61% (-0.16 -0.16)
Both teams to score 53.45% (-0.427 -0.43)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
75.05% (-0.042999999999992 -0.04)24.95% (0.039000000000001 0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
55.15% (-0.057000000000002 -0.06)44.85% (0.052999999999997 0.05)
Al-Nassr Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
95.51% (0.033000000000001 0.03)4.49% (-0.0361 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
81.58% (0.10799999999999 0.11)18.42% (-0.111 -0.11)
Al Fayha Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
55.96% (-0.468 -0.47)44.03% (0.464 0.46)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
19.84% (-0.386 -0.39)80.15% (0.38200000000001 0.38)
Score Analysis
    Al-Nassr 82.11%
    Al Fayha 6.61%
    Draw 11.28%
Al-NassrDrawAl Fayha
3-0 @ 9.85% (0.102 0.1)
2-0 @ 9.52% (0.074 0.07)
3-1 @ 8.08% (-0.020000000000001 -0.02)
2-1 @ 7.81% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04)
4-0 @ 7.64% (0.098 0.1)
4-1 @ 6.27% (0.00099999999999945 0)
1-0 @ 6.13% (0.032 0.03)
5-0 @ 4.74% (0.072 0.07)
5-1 @ 3.89% (0.01 0.01)
3-2 @ 3.31% (-0.051 -0.05)
4-2 @ 2.57% (-0.034 -0.03)
6-0 @ 2.45% (0.044 0.04)
6-1 @ 2.01% (0.01 0.01)
5-2 @ 1.6% (-0.016 -0.02)
7-0 @ 1.09% (0.022 0.02)
Other @ 5.14%
Total : 82.11%
1-1 @ 5.03% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04)
2-2 @ 3.2% (-0.058 -0.06)
0-0 @ 1.98% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-3 @ 0.91% (-0.026 -0.03)
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 11.28%
1-2 @ 2.06% (-0.043 -0.04)
0-1 @ 1.62% (-0.017 -0.02)
Other @ 2.93%
Total : 6.61%

How you voted: Al-Nassr vs Al Fayha

Al-Nassr
86.7%
Draw
13.3%
Al Fayha
0.0%
30
Head to Head
Feb 21, 2024 6pm
Round of 16 2nd Leg
Al-Nassr
2-0
Al Fayha
Otavio (17'), Ronaldo (86')
Castro (16'), Otavio (19'), Ronaldo (45+1'), Alkhaibari (79')

Al-Safari (15'), Al-Harthi (36'), Onyekuru (45+4'), Al-Baqawi (54'), Al-Khalaf (58')
Feb 14, 2024 6pm
Round of 16 1st Leg
Al Fayha
0-1
Al-Nassr

Al-Shuwaish (77'), Sabiri (82')
Ronaldo (81')
Alkhaibari (37'), Al-Najjar (85')
Oct 28, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 11
Al Fayha
1-3
Al-Nassr
Al-Shuwaish (66')
Ryller (20'), Al-Safari (89')
Talisca (50', 61'), Otavio (74')
Al Amri (53')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Al-HilalAl-Hilal32293096217590
2Al-Nassr32253494385678
3Al-AhliAl-Ahli32187766353161
4Al-TaawounAl-Taawoun321510749341555
5Al Ittihad32156115749851
6Al Ettifaq32111294233945
7Al Fayha321110114350-743
8Al Fateh32119125351242
9Al ShababAl Shabab32118134239341
10Damac321010124240240
11Al Khaleej32910133443-937
12Al RaedAl Raed3298154048-835
13Al WahdaAl Wahda32105174357-1435
14Al Riyadh32710152954-2531
15Al Tai3287173359-2631
16Al Okhdood3285193051-2129
17Abha3285193584-4929
18Al Hazem32312173173-4221


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!