MX23RW : Monday, June 17 00:12:11| >> :300:86500:86500:
Saudi Pro League | Gameweek 33
May 23, 2024 at 7pm UK
Al Fateh Club Stadium

Al Fateh
2 - 1
Al Hazem

Tello (30'), Zelarayan (40')
Al-Najdi (90+2')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Toze (22')
Nayef Muslim Al-Harbi (16'), Al-Obaid (35'), Selemani (90+5')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Thursday's Saudi Pro League clash between Al Fateh and Al Hazem, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Al Tai 3-1 Al Fateh
Thursday, May 16 at 4pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Hazem 1-1 Al Riyadh
Saturday, May 18 at 5.20pm in Saudi Pro League

We said: Al Fateh 2-1 Al Hazem

Al Fateh have been rock-solid at home in recent weeks and will be backing themselves against an Al Hazem side whose form on the road has been nothing to write home about. That said, we anticipate a cagey affair at the Prince Abdullah bin Jalawi Stadium, with the home side coming away with all three points. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Al Fateh win with a probability of 58.16%. A win for Al Hazem had a probability of 21.74% and a draw had a probability of 20.1%.

The most likely scoreline for an Al Fateh win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.5%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (7.32%) and 3-1 (7%). The likeliest Al Hazem win was 1-2 (5.57%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (8.58%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.5% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted a 2-1 win for Al Fateh in this match.

Result
Al FatehDrawAl Hazem
58.16% (-0.019999999999996 -0.02) 20.09% (-0.0010000000000012 -0) 21.74% (0.02 0.02)
Both teams to score 64.72% (0.034000000000006 0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
68.09% (0.031999999999996 0.03)31.9% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
46.55% (0.036999999999999 0.04)53.45% (-0.037999999999997 -0.04)
Al Fateh Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
89.05% (0.0030000000000001 0)10.94% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
64.85% (0.010999999999996 0.01)35.15% (-0.011000000000003 -0.01)
Al Hazem Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.67% (0.036000000000001 0.04)27.33% (-0.036999999999999 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.22% (0.048000000000002 0.05)62.78% (-0.048999999999999 -0.05)
Score Analysis
    Al Fateh 58.16%
    Al Hazem 21.74%
    Draw 20.09%
Al FatehDrawAl Hazem
2-1 @ 9.5% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-0 @ 7.32% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
3-1 @ 7% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
1-0 @ 6.62% (-0.011 -0.01)
3-0 @ 5.4% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
3-2 @ 4.54% (0.0039999999999996 0)
4-1 @ 3.87%
4-0 @ 2.99% (-0.0029999999999997 -0)
4-2 @ 2.51% (0.0030000000000001 0)
5-1 @ 1.71%
5-0 @ 1.32% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
5-2 @ 1.11% (0.002 0)
4-3 @ 1.09% (0.002 0)
Other @ 3.18%
Total : 58.16%
1-1 @ 8.58% (-0.004999999999999 -0)
2-2 @ 6.16% (0.0040000000000004 0)
0-0 @ 2.99% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-3 @ 1.96% (0.004 0)
Other @ 0.4%
Total : 20.09%
1-2 @ 5.57% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-1 @ 3.88% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-3 @ 2.66% (0.0049999999999999 0)
0-2 @ 2.52% (0.00099999999999989 0)
1-3 @ 2.41% (0.004 0)
0-3 @ 1.09% (0.002 0)
Other @ 3.63%
Total : 21.74%

How you voted: Al Fateh vs Al Hazem

Al Fateh
80.0%
Draw
20.0%
Al Hazem
0.0%
5
Head to Head
Dec 7, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 16
Al Hazem
2-0
Al Fateh
Viana (5'), Toze (14' pen.)
Al Mousa (88'), Toze (90+7'), Al Bakr (90')

Saadane (49')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England11003
2 Denmark Denmark10101
3 Slovenia Slovenia10101
4 Serbia Serbia10010

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 Austria Austria00000
3 France France00000
4 Poland Poland10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!