MX23RW : Saturday, June 22 13:21:14| >> :300:86500:86500:
Croatian 1. HNL | Gameweek 35
May 18, 2024 at 4pm UK
Stadion Kranjceviceva

Rudes
3 - 3
NK Lokomotiva

Korac (49'), Mrcela (87'), Sare (90+4')
FT(HT: 0-3)
Cop (3', 45+2'), Maric (24')
Soticek (48')
Coverage of the Croatian 1. HNL clash between Rudes and NK Lokomotiva.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Gorica 2-1 Rudes
Friday, May 10 at 5pm in Croatian 1. HNL
Last Game: NK Lokomotiva 2-1 Slaven Koprivnica
Sunday, May 12 at 4pm in Croatian 1. HNL

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a NK Lokomotiva win with a probability of 62.26%. A draw had a probability of 21.6% and a win for Rudes had a probability of 16.14%.

The most likely scoreline for a NK Lokomotiva win was 0-1 with a probability of 12.04%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (11.51%) and 1-2 (9.82%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.27%), while for a Rudes win it was 1-0 (5.38%). The actual scoreline of 3-3 was predicted with a 0.8% likelihood.

Result
RudesDrawNK Lokomotiva
16.14% (0.339 0.34) 21.6% (0.417 0.42) 62.26% (-0.759 -0.76)
Both teams to score 48.9% (-0.563 -0.56)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.2% (-1.148 -1.15)47.8% (1.148 1.15)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.02% (-1.067 -1.07)69.98% (1.067 1.07)
Rudes Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
57.39% (-0.247 -0.25)42.61% (0.246 0.25)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.04% (-0.212 -0.21)78.96% (0.212 0.21)
NK Lokomotiva Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.21% (-0.613 -0.61)14.79% (0.612 0.61)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
56.95% (-1.181 -1.18)43.05% (1.18 1.18)
Score Analysis
    Rudes 16.14%
    NK Lokomotiva 62.26%
    Draw 21.6%
RudesDrawNK Lokomotiva
1-0 @ 5.38% (0.217 0.22)
2-1 @ 4.38% (0.055 0.05)
2-0 @ 2.29% (0.078 0.08)
3-1 @ 1.25% (0.0069999999999999 0.01)
3-2 @ 1.19% (-0.019 -0.02)
Other @ 1.65%
Total : 16.14%
1-1 @ 10.27% (0.2 0.2)
0-0 @ 6.3% (0.295 0.3)
2-2 @ 4.19% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04)
Other @ 0.84%
Total : 21.6%
0-1 @ 12.04% (0.31 0.31)
0-2 @ 11.51% (0.049999999999999 0.05)
1-2 @ 9.82% (-0.023999999999999 -0.02)
0-3 @ 7.33% (-0.13 -0.13)
1-3 @ 6.26% (-0.154 -0.15)
0-4 @ 3.5% (-0.141 -0.14)
1-4 @ 2.99% (-0.141 -0.14)
2-3 @ 2.67% (-0.084 -0.08)
0-5 @ 1.34% (-0.084 -0.08)
2-4 @ 1.28% (-0.069 -0.07)
1-5 @ 1.14% (-0.08 -0.08)
Other @ 2.38%
Total : 62.26%

Head to Head
Mar 9, 2024 2pm
Gameweek 26
NK Lokomotiva
3-0
Rudes
Maric (57'), Soticek (71', 79')
Bubanja (66')

Mrcela (4'), Latkovic (31')
Dec 3, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 17
Rudes
0-0
NK Lokomotiva
Kovacevic (17'), Vukmanovic (34'), Campos (66'), Petkovic (88'), Sehic (90+4'), (90+4')
Vukmanovic (57')
Milicevic (35'), Smakaj (39'), Gorican (90+2')
Sep 15, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 8
NK Lokomotiva
1-0
Rudes
Tuci (39')

Campos (34'), Basic (60'), Pasaricek (89')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Ukraine Ukraine21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Belgium Belgium10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Turkey Turkey11003
2 Portugal Portugal11003
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic10010
4 Georgia Georgia10010


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!