MX23RW : Saturday, June 22 14:59:10| >> :300:86500:86500:
Croatian 1. HNL | Gameweek 35
May 19, 2024 at 4pm UK
Stadion Poljud

Hajduk Split
2 - 1
Gorica

Trajkovski (30'), Stiglec (64')
Trajkovski (60')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Rukavina (23')
Maloca (87')
Coverage of the Croatian 1. HNL clash between Hajduk Split and Gorica.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Istra 1961 1-1 Hajduk Split
Sunday, May 12 at 6.10pm in Croatian 1. HNL
Last Game: Gorica 2-1 Rudes
Friday, May 10 at 5pm in Croatian 1. HNL

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Hajduk Split win with a probability of 75.45%. A draw had a probability of 16% and a win for Gorica had a probability of 8.54%.

The most likely scoreline for a Hajduk Split win was 2-0 with a probability of 13.68%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (11.62%) and 3-0 (10.74%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (7.6%), while for a Gorica win it was 0-1 (3.23%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with an 8.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Hajduk Split would win this match.

Result
Hajduk SplitDrawGorica
75.45% (-0.081000000000003 -0.08) 16.01% (0.021999999999998 0.02) 8.54% (0.055999999999999 0.06)
Both teams to score 43.43% (0.164 0.16)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.87% (0.079999999999998 0.08)42.13% (-0.082999999999998 -0.08)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.47% (0.082000000000001 0.08)64.53% (-0.082999999999998 -0.08)
Hajduk Split Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
90.51%9.49% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
68.16% (0.0030000000000001 0)31.84% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Gorica Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
47.98% (0.18 0.18)52.01% (-0.181 -0.18)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
13.98% (0.118 0.12)86.01% (-0.11999999999999 -0.12)
Score Analysis
    Hajduk Split 75.44%
    Gorica 8.54%
    Draw 16.01%
Hajduk SplitDrawGorica
2-0 @ 13.68% (-0.050000000000001 -0.05)
1-0 @ 11.62% (-0.040000000000001 -0.04)
3-0 @ 10.74% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
2-1 @ 8.95% (0.016999999999999 0.02)
3-1 @ 7.02% (0.013 0.01)
4-0 @ 6.33% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
4-1 @ 4.14% (0.008 0.01)
5-0 @ 2.98% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.3% (0.016 0.02)
5-1 @ 1.95% (0.0049999999999999 0)
4-2 @ 1.35% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
6-0 @ 1.17% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 3.22%
Total : 75.44%
1-1 @ 7.6% (0.013 0.01)
0-0 @ 4.94% (-0.018 -0.02)
2-2 @ 2.92% (0.021 0.02)
Other @ 0.55%
Total : 16.01%
0-1 @ 3.23% (0.0049999999999999 0)
1-2 @ 2.48% (0.017 0.02)
0-2 @ 1.05% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
Other @ 1.77%
Total : 8.54%

Head to Head
Mar 9, 2024 4.10pm
Gameweek 26
Gorica
0-3
Hajduk Split

Prsir (3'), Jelicic (4'), Lazarov (45+2'), Lazarov (45+1'), Munksgaard (52')
Livaja (22'), Benrahou (31'), Pukstas (41')
Dec 2, 2023 4.30pm
Gameweek 17
Hajduk Split
3-0
Gorica
Dajaku (20'), Zaper (64'), Sahiti (69')
Sep 17, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 8
Gorica
2-1
Hajduk Split
Stiglec (86'), Matej Juric (90+2')
Prsir (64'), Raspopovic (74')
Sarlija (62')
Sarlija (78')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Ukraine Ukraine21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Belgium Belgium10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Turkey Turkey11003
2 Portugal Portugal11003
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!