MX23RW : Saturday, June 15 08:14:05| >> :300:86500:86500:
Arsenal logo
Aston Villa logo
Bournemouth logo
Brentford logo
Brighton logo
Burnley logo
Chelsea logo
Crystal Palace logo
Everton logo
Fulham logo
Liverpool logo
Luton Town
Manchester City logo
Manchester United logo
Newcastle logo
Nottingham Forest logo
Sheffield United logo
Spurs logo
West Ham logo
Wolves logo
Wolves logo
Premier League | Gameweek 34
Apr 20, 2024 at 7.30pm UK
Molineux Stadium
Arsenal logo

Wolves
0 - 2
Arsenal


Gomes (32'), Kilman (35'), Hee-chan (51')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Trossard (45'), Odegaard (90+5')
Trossard (29'), Rice (35')

The Match

Match Report

Arsenal record a 2-0 victory over Wolverhampton Wanderers at Molineux to move to the top of the Premier League table.

Team News

Sports Mole rounds up all of the latest injury and suspension news ahead of Saturday's Premier League clash between Wolverhampton Wanderers and Arsenal.

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Premier League clash between Wolverhampton Wanderers and Arsenal, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Predicted Lineups

Sports Mole takes an in-depth look at how Arsenal could line up for Saturday's Premier League clash with Wolverhampton Wanderers.

Injuries & Suspensions

Sports Mole rounds up all of Arsenal's latest injury and suspension news ahead of Saturday's Premier League clash with Wolverhampton Wanderers.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Bayern 1-0 Arsenal
Wednesday, April 17 at 8pm in Champions League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Arsenal win with a probability of 64.74%. A draw had a probability of 19.7% and a win for Wolverhampton Wanderers had a probability of 15.57%.

The most likely scoreline for an Arsenal win was 0-2 with a probability of 10.46%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.9%) and 0-1 (9.78%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.25%), while for a Wolverhampton Wanderers win it was 2-1 (4.37%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 10.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 0-2 win for Arsenal in this match and our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted the win for Arsenal.

Result
Wolverhampton WanderersDrawArsenal
15.57% (-0.061999999999999 -0.06) 19.69% (0.0060000000000002 0.01) 64.74% (0.057999999999993 0.06)
Both teams to score 53.96% (-0.168 -0.17)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
59.58% (-0.145 -0.15)40.41% (0.145 0.14)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
37.21% (-0.14899999999999 -0.15)62.79% (0.15 0.15)
Wolverhampton Wanderers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.15% (-0.171 -0.17)38.85% (0.171 0.17)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.42% (-0.161 -0.16)75.58% (0.163 0.16)
Arsenal Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
88.24% (-0.025000000000006 -0.03)11.76% (0.026999999999999 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
63.07% (-0.058 -0.06)36.93% (0.059000000000005 0.06)
Score Analysis
    Wolverhampton Wanderers 15.57%
    Arsenal 64.73%
    Draw 19.69%
Wolverhampton WanderersDrawArsenal
2-1 @ 4.37% (-0.015999999999999 -0.02)
1-0 @ 4.32% (0.0089999999999995 0.01)
2-0 @ 2.04% (-0.0050000000000003 -0.01)
3-2 @ 1.47% (-0.014 -0.01)
3-1 @ 1.38% (-0.012 -0.01)
Other @ 1.99%
Total : 15.57%
1-1 @ 9.25% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-2 @ 4.68% (-0.022 -0.02)
0-0 @ 4.57% (0.03 0.03)
3-3 @ 1.05% (-0.011 -0.01)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 19.69%
0-2 @ 10.46% (0.050000000000001 0.05)
1-2 @ 9.9% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
0-1 @ 9.78% (0.055 0.05)
0-3 @ 7.47% (0.026 0.03)
1-3 @ 7.06% (-0.008 -0.01)
0-4 @ 4% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
1-4 @ 3.78% (-0.008 -0.01)
2-3 @ 3.34% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-4 @ 1.79% (-0.012 -0.01)
0-5 @ 1.71% (0.002 0)
1-5 @ 1.62% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
Other @ 3.84%
Total : 64.73%

How you voted: Wolves vs Arsenal

Wolverhampton Wanderers
17.1%
Draw
13.2%
Arsenal
69.8%
205
Head to Head
Dec 2, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 14
Arsenal
2-1
Wolves
Saka (6'), Odegaard (13')
Saliba (68')
Cunha (86')
Hee-chan (88'), Cunha (90+9')
May 28, 2023 4.30pm
Gameweek 38
Arsenal
5-0
Wolves
Xhaka (11', 14'), Saka (27'), Jesus (58'), Kiwior (78')
Nov 12, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 16
Wolves
0-2
Arsenal
Odegaard (55', 75')
Feb 24, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 20
Arsenal
2-1
Wolves
Pepe (82'), Lacazette (90+5')
Saka (38')
Hee-chan (10')
Jimenez (89')
Feb 10, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 24
Wolves
0-1
Arsenal

Saiss (36'), Neves (60')
Magalhaes (25')
Partey (33'), Xhaka (45+1'), Magalhaes (61'), Martinelli (69')
Martinelli (69')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Saturday, June 15
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 16
 
5pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Hungary Hungary00000
3 Switzerland Switzerland00000
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Albania national flag Albania00000
2 Croatia Croatia00000
3 Italy Italy00000
4 Spain Spain00000

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Austria Austria00000
2 France France00000
3 Netherlands Netherlands00000
4 Poland Poland00000

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!