MX23RW : Tuesday, May 21 10:57:42| >> :120:44276:44276:
Bayern logo
Champions League | Quarter-Finals | 2nd Leg
Apr 17, 2024 at 8pm UK
Allianz Arena
Arsenal logo

Bayern
1 - 0
Arsenal

Kimmich (63')
Laimer (54'), Kimmich (90+2')
FT(HT: 0-0)

White (84'), Jesus (90+3')

The Match

Match Report

Bayern Munich advance to the semi-finals of the Champions League courtesy of a 1-0 victory over Arsenal in the second leg of their quarter-final.

Team News

Sports Mole rounds up all of the latest injury and suspension news ahead of Wednesday's Champions League clash between Bayern Munich and Arsenal.

Preview

Sports Mole previews Wednesday's Champions League clash between Bayern Munich and Arsenal, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Predicted Lineups

Sports Mole takes an in-depth look at how Bayern Munich could line up for Wednesday's Champions League quarter-final second leg with Arsenal.

Injuries & Suspensions

Sports Mole rounds up all of Arsenal's latest injury and suspension news ahead of their Champions League clash with Bayern Munich.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Arsenal 0-2 Aston Villa
Sunday, April 14 at 4.30pm in Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bayern Munich win with a probability of 49.94%. A win for Arsenal had a probability of 26.56% and a draw had a probability of 23.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bayern Munich win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.59%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.98%) and 2-0 (7.87%). The likeliest Arsenal win was 1-2 (6.66%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.94%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with an 9% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Bayern Munich would win this match.

Result
Bayern MunichDrawArsenal
49.94% (1.498 1.5) 23.49% (-0.395 -0.4) 26.56% (-1.105 -1.11)
Both teams to score 58.22% (0.397 0.4)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.04% (0.954 0.95)42.96% (-0.954 -0.95)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.64% (0.937 0.94)65.36% (-0.938 -0.94)
Bayern Munich Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.68% (0.93899999999999 0.94)17.32% (-0.94 -0.94)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
52.31% (1.621 1.62)47.69% (-1.622 -1.62)
Arsenal Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.42% (-0.324 -0.32)29.58% (0.322 0.32)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.39% (-0.394 -0.39)65.61% (0.39400000000001 0.39)
Score Analysis
    Bayern Munich 49.94%
    Arsenal 26.57%
    Draw 23.49%
Bayern MunichDrawArsenal
2-1 @ 9.59% (0.099 0.1)
1-0 @ 8.98% (-0.102 -0.1)
2-0 @ 7.87% (0.151 0.15)
3-1 @ 5.61% (0.225 0.23)
3-0 @ 4.6% (0.224 0.22)
3-2 @ 3.41% (0.107 0.11)
4-1 @ 2.46% (0.169 0.17)
4-0 @ 2.02% (0.156 0.16)
4-2 @ 1.5% (0.091 0.09)
Other @ 3.9%
Total : 49.94%
1-1 @ 10.94% (-0.22 -0.22)
2-2 @ 5.84% (0.008 0.01)
0-0 @ 5.12% (-0.219 -0.22)
3-3 @ 1.39% (0.031 0.03)
Other @ 0.2%
Total : 23.49%
1-2 @ 6.66% (-0.197 -0.2)
0-1 @ 6.24% (-0.326 -0.33)
0-2 @ 3.8% (-0.234 -0.23)
1-3 @ 2.71% (-0.105 -0.11)
2-3 @ 2.37% (-0.018 -0.02)
0-3 @ 1.54% (-0.11 -0.11)
Other @ 3.24%
Total : 26.57%

How you voted: Bayern vs Arsenal

Bayern Munich
62.1%
Draw
9.9%
Arsenal
28.0%
657
Head to Head
Apr 9, 2024 8pm
Quarter-Finals 1st Leg
Arsenal
2-2
Bayern
Saka (12'), Trossard (76')
Partey (89')
Gnabry (18'), Kane (32' pen.)
Davies (9'), Kane (55')
Jul 18, 2019 4am
Pre-season Friendlies
Arsenal
2-1
Bayern
Jul 19, 2017 12.30pm
Pre-season Friendlies
Bayern
1-1
Arsenal
Aggregate 1-1 ; Arsenal win 3-2 on penalties
Lewandowski (9' pen.)
Martinez (22')
Iwobi (93')
Coquelin (20'), Elneny (59'), Willock (84')
Mar 7, 2017 7.45pm
Feb 15, 2017 7.45pm
Build-up
Bayern Munich's Alphonso Davies celebrates after the match on January 27, 2024
Bayern Munich dealt huge defensive blow ahead of Arsenal second leg
Bayern Munich left-back Alphonso Davies is ruled out of the Germans' Champions League last-16 second leg against Arsenal due to suspension.
Apr 9, 20:22
Bayern Munich's Serge Gnabry walks off the pitch after sustaining an injury on April 9, 2024
Bayern Munich set to be without key player for second leg with Arsenal
Bayern Munich boss Thomas Tuchel admits that Serge Gnabry is likely to miss the second leg of the Champions League quarter-final with Arsenal.
Apr 10, 15:20
Arsenal's Martin Odegaard reacts on April 14, 2024
Arsenal captain Martin Odegaard emerges as doubt for Bayern Munich clash
Arsenal captain Martin Odegaard emerges as a doubt for Wednesday's Champions League clash with Bayern Munich after picking up an injury issue in the defeat to Aston Villa.
Apr 14, 19:58
Arsenal's Jurrien Timber comes off injured on August 12, 2023
Arsenal team news: Injury list vs. Bayern Munich - Martin Odegaard doubt, Jurrien Timber return date edges closer
Sports Mole rounds up all of Arsenal's latest injury and suspension news ahead of their Champions League clash with Bayern Munich.
Apr 14, 20:35
Bayern Munich's Kingsley Coman walks off the pitch after sustaining an injury on April 11, 2024
How Bayern Munich could line up against Arsenal
Sports Mole takes an in-depth look at how Bayern Munich could line up for Wednesday's Champions League quarter-final second leg with Arsenal.
Apr 15, 10:45
Arsenal's Martin Odegaard reacts on April 14, 2024
How Arsenal could line up against Bayern Munich
Sports Mole takes an in-depth look at how Arsenal could line up for Wednesday's Champions League quarter-final second leg with Bayern Munich.
Apr 15, 10:53
Arsenal's Bukayo Saka celebrates scoring their fifth goal with Martin Odegaard on February 11, 2024
Arsenal receive double injury boost ahead of Bayern Munich second leg
Arsenal duo Bukayo Saka and Martin Odegaard are both fit to train ahead of the Gunners' Champions League quarter-final second leg with Bayern Munich on Wednesday.
Apr 16, 12:25
Bayern Munich's Kingsley Coman walks off the pitch after sustaining an injury on April 11, 2024
Thomas Tuchel confirms double Bayern Munich injury blow for Arsenal clash
Thomas Tuchel confirms that Bayern Munich will be without two key attackers for the second leg of their Champions League quarter-final with Arsenal.
Apr 16, 12:45
Arsenal's Martin Odegaard reacts on April 14, 2024
Mikel Arteta provides Martin Odegaard, Bukayo Saka update ahead of Bayern showdown
Mikel Arteta is hopeful that Bukayo Saka and Martin Odegaard can recover from knocks in time to face Bayern Munich in Wednesday's Champions League showdown.
Apr 16, 20:41
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CManchester CityMan City38287396346291
2Arsenal38285591296289
3Liverpool382410486414582
4Aston Villa382081076611568
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs382061274611366
6Chelsea381891177631463
7Newcastle UnitedNewcastle381861485622360
8Manchester UnitedMan Utd38186145758-160
9West Ham UnitedWest Ham381410146074-1452
10Crystal Palace381310155758-149
11Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton381212145562-748
12Bournemouth38139165467-1348
13Fulham38138175561-647
14Wolverhampton WanderersWolves38137185065-1546
15Everton38139164051-1140
16Brentford38109195665-939
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest3899204967-1832
RLuton TownLuton3868245285-3326
RBurnley3859244178-3724
RSheffield UnitedSheff Utd38372835104-6916


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!