MX23RW : Saturday, June 22 18:25:48| >> :300:86500:86500:
Arsenal logo
Aston Villa logo
Bournemouth logo
Brentford logo
Brighton logo
Burnley logo
Chelsea logo
Crystal Palace logo
Everton logo
Fulham logo
Liverpool logo
Luton Town
Manchester City logo
Manchester United logo
Newcastle logo
Nottingham Forest logo
Sheffield United logo
Spurs logo
West Ham logo
Wolves logo
Chelsea logo
Premier League | Gameweek 38
May 19, 2024 at 4pm UK
Stamford Bridge
Bournemouth logo

Chelsea
2 - 1
Bournemouth

Caicedo (17'), Sterling (48')
Semenyo (27'), Gusto (78')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Badiashile (49' og.)
Cucurella (28'), Kerkez (30'), Senesi (80')

The Match

Match Report

Chelsea record a 2-1 victory over Bournemouth at Stamford Bridge, securing sixth place in the Premier League table.

Team News

Sports Mole rounds up all of the latest injury and suspension news ahead of Sunday's Premier League clash between Chelsea and Bournemouth.

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Premier League clash between Chelsea and Bournemouth, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Predicted Lineups

Sports Mole takes an in-depth look at how Chelsea could line up for Sunday's Premier League clash with Bournemouth.

Injuries & Suspensions

Sports Mole rounds up all of Chelsea's latest injury and suspension news ahead of Sunday's Premier League fixture against Bournemouth.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Brighton 1-2 Chelsea
Wednesday, May 15 at 7.45pm in Premier League
Last Game: Bournemouth 1-2 Brentford
Saturday, May 11 at 3pm in Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Chelsea win with a probability of 69.88%. A draw had a probability of 15.6% and a win for Bournemouth had a probability of 14.52%.

The most likely scoreline for a Chelsea win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.4%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-1 (7.95%) and 2-0 (6.6%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (5.91%), while for a Bournemouth win it was 1-2 (3.76%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with an 8.4% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted a 2-1 win for Chelsea in this match.

Result
ChelseaDrawBournemouth
69.88% (0.042000000000002 0.04) 15.6% (0.085000000000001 0.09) 14.52% (-0.125 -0.13)
Both teams to score 67.77% (-0.77499999999999 -0.77)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
77.79% (-0.739 -0.74)22.2% (0.74 0.74)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
58.82% (-1.02 -1.02)41.17% (1.023 1.02)
Chelsea Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
94.16% (-0.167 -0.17)5.84% (0.169 0.17)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
77.57% (-0.47900000000001 -0.48)22.42% (0.482 0.48)
Bournemouth Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.98% (-0.691 -0.69)28.02% (0.694 0.69)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.33% (-0.892 -0.89)63.67% (0.895 0.9)
Score Analysis
    Chelsea 69.88%
    Bournemouth 14.52%
    Draw 15.6%
ChelseaDrawBournemouth
2-1 @ 8.4% (0.119 0.12)
3-1 @ 7.95% (0.033 0.03)
2-0 @ 6.6% (0.22 0.22)
3-0 @ 6.25% (0.146 0.15)
4-1 @ 5.65% (-0.035 -0.04)
3-2 @ 5.06% (-0.079 -0.08)
1-0 @ 4.65% (0.2 0.2)
4-0 @ 4.44% (0.059 0.06)
4-2 @ 3.59% (-0.094 -0.09)
5-1 @ 3.21% (-0.053 -0.05)
5-0 @ 2.52% (0.008 0.01)
5-2 @ 2.04% (-0.074 -0.07)
4-3 @ 1.52% (-0.071 -0.07)
6-1 @ 1.52% (-0.041 -0.04)
6-0 @ 1.19% (-0.008 -0.01)
6-2 @ 0.97% (-0.046 -0.05)
Other @ 4.32%
Total : 69.88%
1-1 @ 5.91% (0.144 0.14)
2-2 @ 5.34% (-0.028 -0.03)
3-3 @ 2.15% (-0.077 -0.08)
0-0 @ 1.64% (0.086 0.09)
Other @ 0.56%
Total : 15.6%
1-2 @ 3.76% (0.018 0.02)
2-3 @ 2.27% (-0.056 -0.06)
0-1 @ 2.08% (0.071 0.07)
1-3 @ 1.6% (-0.023 -0.02)
0-2 @ 1.32% (0.02 0.02)
Other @ 3.49%
Total : 14.52%

How you voted: Chelsea vs Bournemouth

Chelsea
81.8%
Draw
10.8%
Bournemouth
7.4%
176
Head to Head
Sep 17, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 5
Bournemouth
0-0
Chelsea
Kerkez (62')
Sterling (4'), Mudryk (41'), Disasi (76'), Jackson (80'), Chilwell (90+5')
May 6, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 35
Bournemouth
1-3
Chelsea
Vina (21')
Gallagher (9'), Badiashile (82'), Felix (86')
Dec 27, 2022 5.30pm
Gameweek 17
Chelsea
2-0
Bournemouth
Havertz (16'), Mount (24')
Jul 27, 2021 7.45pm
Pre-season Friendlies
Bournemouth
1-2
Chelsea
Marcondes (66')
Broja (72'), Ugbo (76')
Feb 29, 2020 3pm
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Saturday, June 22
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Ukraine Ukraine21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Belgium Belgium10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!