MX23RW : Saturday, June 22 17:13:36| >> :300:86500:86500:
Arsenal logo
Aston Villa logo
Bournemouth logo
Brentford logo
Brighton logo
Burnley logo
Chelsea logo
Crystal Palace logo
Everton logo
Fulham logo
Liverpool logo
Luton Town
Manchester City logo
Manchester United logo
Newcastle logo
Nottingham Forest logo
Sheffield United logo
Spurs logo
West Ham logo
Wolves logo
Brighton logo
Premier League | Gameweek 38
May 19, 2024 at 4pm UK
The American Express Community Stadium
Manchester United logo

Brighton
0 - 2
Man Utd


Gilmour (87')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Dalot (73'), Hojlund (88')
Amrabat (22'), Fernandes (45+1'), Casemiro (90+4')

The Match

Match Report

Manchester United beat Brighton & Hove Albion 2-0 at the Amex on the final matchday of the campaign but still finish eighth in the Premier League table.

Team News

Sports Mole rounds up all of the latest injury and suspension news ahead of Sunday's Premier League clash between Brighton & Hove Albion and Manchester United.

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Premier League clash between Brighton & Hove Albion and Manchester United, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Predicted Lineups

Sports Mole takes an in-depth look at how Manchester United could line up for Sunday's Premier League clash with Brighton & Hove Albion.

Injuries & Suspensions

Sports Mole rounds up all of Manchester United's latest injury and suspension news ahead of their Premier League clash with Brighton & Hove Albion.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Brighton 1-2 Chelsea
Wednesday, May 15 at 7.45pm in Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Brighton & Hove Albion win with a probability of 49.66%. A win for Manchester United had a probability of 29.85% and a draw had a probability of 20.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Brighton & Hove Albion win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.41%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-1 (6.14%) and 3-2 (5.15%). The likeliest Manchester United win was 1-2 (6.45%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (7.69%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 2.9% likelihood.

Result
Brighton & Hove AlbionDrawManchester United
49.66% (5.565 5.57) 20.49% (-0.773 -0.77) 29.85% (-4.796 -4.8)
Both teams to score 72.2% (0.535 0.53)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
74.15% (1.607 1.61)25.84% (-1.61 -1.61)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
53.98% (2.045 2.05)46.01% (-2.049 -2.05)
Brighton & Hove Albion Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
88.78% (2.285 2.29)11.21% (-2.29 -2.29)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
64.24% (4.788 4.79)35.75% (-4.793 -4.79)
Manchester United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.32% (-1.532 -1.53)18.67% (1.528 1.53)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.98% (-2.63 -2.63)50.01% (2.625 2.63)
Score Analysis
    Brighton & Hove Albion 49.66%
    Manchester United 29.85%
    Draw 20.49%
Brighton & Hove AlbionDrawManchester United
2-1 @ 8.41% (0.227 0.23)
3-1 @ 6.14% (0.673 0.67)
3-2 @ 5.15% (0.332 0.33)
2-0 @ 5.01% (0.372 0.37)
1-0 @ 4.58% (-0.054 -0.05)
3-0 @ 3.66% (0.559 0.56)
4-1 @ 3.36% (0.622 0.62)
4-2 @ 2.82% (0.405 0.41)
4-0 @ 2% (0.45 0.45)
4-3 @ 1.58% (0.158 0.16)
5-1 @ 1.47% (0.373 0.37)
5-2 @ 1.23% (0.267 0.27)
Other @ 4.27%
Total : 49.66%
1-1 @ 7.69% (-0.487 -0.49)
2-2 @ 7.06% (-0.159 -0.16)
3-3 @ 2.88% (0.049 0.05)
0-0 @ 2.09% (-0.222 -0.22)
Other @ 0.77%
Total : 20.49%
1-2 @ 6.45% (-0.757 -0.76)
2-3 @ 3.95% (-0.294 -0.29)
1-3 @ 3.61% (-0.629 -0.63)
0-1 @ 3.51% (-0.569 -0.57)
0-2 @ 2.95% (-0.651 -0.65)
2-4 @ 1.66% (-0.214 -0.21)
0-3 @ 1.65% (-0.467 -0.47)
1-4 @ 1.51% (-0.354 -0.35)
3-4 @ 1.21% (-0.04 -0.04)
Other @ 3.35%
Total : 29.85%

How you voted: Brighton vs Man Utd

Brighton & Hove Albion
25.7%
Draw
25.7%
Manchester United
48.6%
218
Head to Head
Sep 16, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 5
Man Utd
1-3
Brighton
Mejbri (73')
Fernandes (45+3'), Mejbri (90+2')
Welbeck (20'), Gross (53'), Pedro (71')
Lamptey (4'), Paul van Hecke (24')
May 4, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 28
Brighton
1-0
Man Utd
Mac Allister (90+9' pen.)
Apr 23, 2023 4.30pm
Semi-Finals
Brighton
0-0
Man Utd
(Aggregate 0-0 | Man Utd win 7-6 on penalties)
Aug 7, 2022 2pm
Gameweek 1
Man Utd
1-2
Brighton
Mac Allister (68' og.)
McTominay (25'), Martinez (45+2'), Maguire (53'), Shaw (74')
Gross (30', 39')
Trossard (53')
May 7, 2022 5.30pm
Gameweek 36
Brighton
4-0
Man Utd
Caicedo (15'), Cucurella (49'), Gross (57'), Trossard (60')

Ronaldo (45'), Dalot (47')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Saturday, June 22
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Ukraine Ukraine21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Belgium Belgium10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Turkey Turkey11003
2 Portugal Portugal11003
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!