MX23RW : Thursday, April 18 15:12:16| >> :300:86500:86500:
Arsenal logo
Aston Villa logo
Bournemouth logo
Brentford logo
Brighton logo
Burnley logo
Chelsea logo
Crystal Palace logo
Everton logo
Fulham logo
Liverpool logo
Luton Town
Manchester City logo
Manchester United logo
Newcastle logo
Nottingham Forest logo
Sheffield United logo
Spurs logo
West Ham logo
Wolves logo
Brentford logo
Premier League | Gameweek 27
Mar 2, 2024 at 3pm UK
Brentford Community Stadium
Chelsea logo

Brentford
2 - 2
Chelsea

Roerslev (50'), Wissa (69')
Janelt (57'), Onyeka (73'), Jorgensen (90+1')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Jackson (35'), Disasi (83')
Gallagher (38')

The Match

Match Report

Axel Disasi scores a late leveller as Chelsea draw 2-2 with Brentford in Saturday's Premier League contest at the Brentford Community Stadium.

Team News

Sports Mole rounds up all of the latest injury and suspension news ahead of Saturday's Premier League clash between Brentford and Chelsea.

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Premier League clash between Brentford and Chelsea, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Predicted Lineups

Sports Mole takes an in-depth look at how Chelsea could line up for Saturday's Premier League clash with Brentford.

Injuries & Suspensions

Sports Mole rounds up Chelsea's injury and suspension news ahead of their Premier League clash with Brentford on Saturday.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: West Ham 4-2 Brentford
Monday, February 26 at 8pm in Premier League
Last Game: Chelsea 3-2 Leeds
Wednesday, February 28 at 7.30pm in FA Cup

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Chelsea win with a probability of 44.99%. A win for Brentford had a probability of 31.9% and a draw had a probability of 23.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Chelsea win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.06%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (7.1%) and 0-2 (6.24%). The likeliest Brentford win was 2-1 (7.47%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.29%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 6.6% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a draw in this match.

Result
BrentfordDrawChelsea
31.9% (0.033999999999999 0.03) 23.1% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01) 44.99% (-0.026000000000003 -0.03)
Both teams to score 63.39% (0.039000000000001 0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
62.23% (0.043999999999997 0.04)37.77% (-0.045999999999999 -0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
39.98% (0.045999999999999 0.05)60.02% (-0.048000000000002 -0.05)
Brentford Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.57% (0.040000000000006 0.04)23.43% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.57% (0.059999999999995 0.06)57.42% (-0.058999999999997 -0.06)
Chelsea Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.78% (0.007000000000005 0.01)17.22% (-0.0070000000000014 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
52.49% (0.010999999999996 0.01)47.51% (-0.012 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Brentford 31.9%
    Chelsea 44.99%
    Draw 23.09%
BrentfordDrawChelsea
2-1 @ 7.47% (0.0039999999999996 0)
1-0 @ 5.85% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
2-0 @ 4.25% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-1 @ 3.62% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
3-2 @ 3.18% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
3-0 @ 2.06% (0.0030000000000001 0)
4-1 @ 1.31% (0.004 0)
4-2 @ 1.15% (0.004 0)
Other @ 3.01%
Total : 31.9%
1-1 @ 10.29% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)
2-2 @ 6.57% (0.0040000000000004 0)
0-0 @ 4.03% (-0.0089999999999995 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.87% (0.004 0)
Other @ 0.33%
Total : 23.09%
1-2 @ 9.06% (-0.0050000000000008 -0.01)
0-1 @ 7.1% (-0.013 -0.01)
0-2 @ 6.24% (-0.011 -0.01)
1-3 @ 5.31% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-3 @ 3.86% (0.004 0)
0-3 @ 3.66% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
1-4 @ 2.34%
2-4 @ 1.7% (0.002 0)
0-4 @ 1.61% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 4.13%
Total : 44.99%

How you voted: Brentford vs Chelsea

Brentford
25.7%
Draw
21.5%
Chelsea
52.8%
284
Head to Head
Oct 28, 2023 12.30pm
Gameweek 10
Chelsea
0-2
Brentford

Caicedo (77')
Pinnock (58'), Mbeumo (90+6')
Maupay (56'), Onyeka (85'), Ghoddos (90+5'), Norgaard (90+7')
Apr 26, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 33
Chelsea
0-2
Brentford
Azpilicueta (37' og.), Mbeumo (78')
Oct 19, 2022 7.30pm
Apr 2, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 31
Chelsea
1-4
Brentford
Rudiger (48')
Janelt (50', 60'), Eriksen (54'), Wissa (87')
Dec 22, 2021 7.45pm
Quarter-Finals
Brentford
0-2
Chelsea

Janelt (12'), Canos (68')
Jansson (80' og.), Jorginho (85' pen.)
Vale (45'), Niguez (77')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Manchester CityMan City32227376324473
2Arsenal32225575264971
3Liverpool32218372314171
4Aston Villa33196868491963
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs32186865491660
6Newcastle UnitedNewcastle321551269521750
7Manchester UnitedMan Utd32155124748-150
8West Ham UnitedWest Ham33139115258-648
9Chelsea31138106152947
10Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton321111105250244
11Wolverhampton WanderersWolves32127134651-543
12Fulham33126154951-242
13Bournemouth32119124757-1042
14Crystal Palace3289153754-1733
15Brentford3388174758-1132
16Everton3298153248-1627
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest3379174258-1626
18Luton TownLuton3367204670-2425
19Burnley3348213368-3520
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd3237223084-5416


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!