MX23RW : Wednesday, May 22 05:53:14| >> :300:86500:86500:
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Apr 19, 2024 at 7pm UK
The City Ground

Forest U21s
3 - 0
Aston Villa U21s

Konate (3'), Esapa Osong (21', 82')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Wilson (52')
Coverage of the Premier League 2 - Div 1 clash between Nottingham Forest Under-21s and Aston Villa Under-21s.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Saints U21s 1-1 Forest U21s
Friday, April 12 at 7pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1
Last Game: Arsenal U21s 3-5 Aston Villa U21s
Monday, April 15 at 7pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Nottingham Forest Under-21s win with a probability of 43.5%. A win for Aston Villa Under-21s had a probability of 36.3% and a draw had a probability of 20.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Nottingham Forest Under-21s win was 2-1 with a probability of 7.34%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-1 (5.31%) and 3-2 (5.27%). The likeliest Aston Villa Under-21s win was 1-2 (6.69%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 2-2 (7.27%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 2.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Nottingham Forest Under-21s would win this match.

Result
Nottingham Forest Under-21sDrawAston Villa Under-21s
43.5% (-0.527 -0.53) 20.19% (0.076999999999998 0.08) 36.3% (0.448 0.45)
Both teams to score 76.42% (-0.20099999999999 -0.2)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
78.39% (-0.288 -0.29)21.61% (0.287 0.29)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
59.64% (-0.4 -0.4)40.35% (0.4 0.4)
Nottingham Forest Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
88.62% (-0.26900000000001 -0.27)11.38% (0.268 0.27)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
63.88% (-0.587 -0.59)36.11% (0.586 0.59)
Aston Villa Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.23% (0.034000000000006 0.03)13.76% (-0.035 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
58.94% (0.069000000000003 0.07)41.06% (-0.068999999999996 -0.07)
Score Analysis
    Nottingham Forest Under-21s 43.5%
    Aston Villa Under-21s 36.3%
    Draw 20.2%
Nottingham Forest Under-21sDrawAston Villa Under-21s
2-1 @ 7.34% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
3-1 @ 5.31% (-0.054 -0.05)
3-2 @ 5.27% (-0.047 -0.05)
2-0 @ 3.7% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
1-0 @ 3.4% (0.035 0.03)
4-1 @ 2.89% (-0.062 -0.06)
4-2 @ 2.86% (-0.057 -0.06)
3-0 @ 2.68% (-0.03 -0.03)
4-3 @ 1.89% (-0.035 -0.03)
4-0 @ 1.46% (-0.033 -0.03)
5-1 @ 1.26% (-0.041 -0.04)
5-2 @ 1.24% (-0.039 -0.04)
Other @ 4.2%
Total : 43.5%
2-2 @ 7.27% (0.015 0.01)
1-1 @ 6.75% (0.079000000000001 0.08)
3-3 @ 3.48% (-0.027 -0.03)
0-0 @ 1.57% (0.033 0.03)
4-4 @ 0.94% (-0.017 -0.02)
Other @ 0.18%
Total : 20.2%
1-2 @ 6.69% (0.086 0.09)
2-3 @ 4.81% (0.015 0.01)
1-3 @ 4.43% (0.063 0.06)
0-1 @ 3.11% (0.069 0.07)
0-2 @ 3.08% (0.073 0.07)
2-4 @ 2.38% (0.011 0.01)
1-4 @ 2.19% (0.034 0.03)
0-3 @ 2.04% (0.051 0.05)
3-4 @ 1.73% (-0.011 -0.01)
0-4 @ 1.01% (0.027 0.03)
2-5 @ 0.95% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 3.89%
Total : 36.3%

Head to Head
Apr 21, 2023 7pm
Forest U21s
4-3
Aston Villa U21s
Taylor (30'), Powell (55'), Perry (67'), Mighten (78')
Young (35', 59'), Young (45+8')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!