MX23RW : Saturday, February 24 15:49:52| >> :300:86500:86500:
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Apr 20, 2024 at 2pm UK
Blue Flames Ground
Newcastle U21s
vs.
Leeds U21s
Coverage of the Premier League 2 - Div 1 clash between Newcastle United Under-21s and Leeds United Under-21s.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Blackburn U21s 2-1 Newcastle U21s
Sunday, January 28 at 1pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1
Next Game: Newcastle U21s vs. Liverpool U21s
Saturday, February 17 at 1pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1
Last Game: Arsenal U21s 1-1 Leeds U21s
Friday, February 9 at 7pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1
Next Game: Leeds U21s vs. Chelsea U21s
Monday, February 19 at 12pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Leeds United Under-21s win with a probability of 43.13%. A win for Newcastle United Under-21s has a probability of 35.68% and a draw has a probability of 21.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Leeds United Under-21s win is 1-2 with a probability of 8.03%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-3 (5.34%) and 2-3 (4.83%). The likeliest Newcastle United Under-21s win is 2-1 (7.27%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (8.05%).

Result
Newcastle United Under-21sDrawLeeds United Under-21s
35.68% (-2.029 -2.03) 21.2% (0.278 0.28) 43.13% (1.753 1.75)
Both teams to score 72.23% (-1.505 -1.51)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
73.16% (-1.776 -1.78)26.84% (1.779 1.78)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
52.71% (-2.288 -2.29)47.29% (2.289 2.29)
Newcastle United Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.59% (-1.619 -1.62)16.42% (1.621 1.62)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.92% (-3.01 -3.01)46.08% (3.012 3.01)
Leeds United Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.41% (-0.122 -0.12)13.59% (0.124 0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
59.29% (-0.25 -0.25)40.71% (0.252 0.25)
Score Analysis
    Newcastle United Under-21s 35.68%
    Leeds United Under-21s 43.13%
    Draw 21.2%
Newcastle United Under-21sDrawLeeds United Under-21s
2-1 @ 7.27% (-0.023 -0.02)
3-1 @ 4.38% (-0.267 -0.27)
3-2 @ 4.37% (-0.288 -0.29)
1-0 @ 4.03% (0.225 0.23)
2-0 @ 3.64% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-0 @ 2.19% (-0.123 -0.12)
4-1 @ 1.98% (-0.241 -0.24)
4-2 @ 1.97% (-0.251 -0.25)
4-3 @ 1.31% (-0.174 -0.17)
4-0 @ 0.99% (-0.116 -0.12)
Other @ 3.54%
Total : 35.68%
1-1 @ 8.05% (0.413 0.41)
2-2 @ 7.25% (-0.057 -0.06)
3-3 @ 2.91% (-0.206 -0.21)
0-0 @ 2.23% (0.239 0.24)
Other @ 0.76%
Total : 21.2%
1-2 @ 8.03% (0.376 0.38)
1-3 @ 5.34% (0.226 0.23)
2-3 @ 4.83% (-0.061 -0.06)
0-1 @ 4.45% (0.458 0.46)
0-2 @ 4.44% (0.439 0.44)
0-3 @ 2.96% (0.28 0.28)
1-4 @ 2.67% (0.101 0.1)
2-4 @ 2.41% (-0.042 -0.04)
0-4 @ 1.48% (0.133 0.13)
3-4 @ 1.45% (-0.11 -0.11)
1-5 @ 1.06% (0.036 0.04)
2-5 @ 0.96% (-0.021 -0.02)
Other @ 3.06%
Total : 43.13%

Head to Head
Feb 13, 2023 7pm
Newcastle U21s
2-2
Leeds U21s
Parkinson (37'), Ferguson (84' og.)
Fernandez (8'), Allen (38')
Nov 7, 2022 1pm
Leeds U21s
4-2
Newcastle U21s
Moore (2'), Dean (49', 51', 67')
Scott (8'), Barclay (63')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!