MX23RW : Tuesday, June 25 05:56:00| >> :300:86500:86500:
Polish Ekstraklasa | Gameweek 34
May 25, 2024 at 4.30pm UK
INEA stadion

Lech Poznan
1 - 2
Korona Kielce

Ishak (45+3')
Ishak (5'), Karlstrom (46'), Murawski (58'), Velde (71'), Milic (87'), Mrozek (88')
Marchwinski (52')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Schikavko (57', 65')
Krogstad (10'), Podgorski (44'), Hofmeister (70'), Kwiecien (87'), Dalmau (87'), Trojak (90+1'), Fornalczyk (90+1')
Coverage of the Polish Ekstraklasa clash between Lech Poznan and Korona Kielce.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Widzew Lodz 1-1 Lech Poznan
Sunday, May 19 at 4.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Korona Kielce 2-0 Ruch Chorzow
Saturday, May 18 at 2pm in Polish Ekstraklasa

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Lech Poznan win with a probability of 52.45%. A draw had a probability of 24.5% and a win for Korona Kielce had a probability of 23.05%.

The most likely scoreline for a Lech Poznan win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.58%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.62%) and 2-0 (9.56%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.65%), while for a Korona Kielce win it was 0-1 (7.06%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 5.9% likelihood.

Result
Lech PoznanDrawKorona Kielce
52.45% (0.0050000000000026 0.01) 24.5% (-0.00099999999999767 -0) 23.05% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
Both teams to score 51.27% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.58% (0.0049999999999955 0)50.42% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.65% (0.0030000000000001 0)72.35% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Lech Poznan Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.81% (0.0030000000000001 0)19.19% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.13% (0.0050000000000026 0.01)50.87% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Korona Kielce Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.44% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)36.56% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.65%73.34% (0.0019999999999953 0)
Score Analysis
    Lech Poznan 52.45%
    Korona Kielce 23.05%
    Draw 24.5%
Lech PoznanDrawKorona Kielce
1-0 @ 11.58%
2-1 @ 9.62%
2-0 @ 9.56%
3-1 @ 5.29% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-0 @ 5.26% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-2 @ 2.66%
4-1 @ 2.18%
4-0 @ 2.17% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-2 @ 1.1%
Other @ 3.02%
Total : 52.45%
1-1 @ 11.65%
0-0 @ 7.02% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
2-2 @ 4.84%
Other @ 0.99%
Total : 24.5%
0-1 @ 7.06% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
1-2 @ 5.86%
0-2 @ 3.55%
1-3 @ 1.97%
2-3 @ 1.62%
0-3 @ 1.19% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 1.79%
Total : 23.05%

Head to Head
Dec 2, 2023 7pm
Gameweek 17
Korona Kielce
0-1
Lech Poznan

Nono (88')
Velde (86')
Douglas (14'), van den Brom (15'), Gholizadeh (38'), Hotic (84')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
 
8pm
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany32107
Q Switzerland Switzerland31205
3 Hungary Hungary31023
4 Scotland flag Scotland30121

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain33009
Q Italy Italy31114
3 Croatia Croatia30212
4 Albania national flag Albania30121

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania21013
2 Belgium Belgium21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Ukraine Ukraine21013

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!