MX23RW : Friday, April 19 06:35:39| >> :300:86500:86500:
Polish Ekstraklasa | Gameweek 22
Feb 24, 2024 at 2pm UK
Stadion Miejski

Jagiellonia
1 - 1
Ruch Chorzow

Imaz (90+7')
Caliskaner (85'), Sacek (89')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Szczepan (41')
Dlugosz (73'), Stepinski (74'), Niedzwiedz (74')
Coverage of the Polish Ekstraklasa clash between Jagiellonia Bialystok and Ruch Chorzow.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Jagiellonia 1-2 Lech Poznan
Saturday, February 17 at 4.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Ruch Chorzow 0-0 Warta Poznan
Saturday, February 17 at 2pm in Polish Ekstraklasa

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Jagiellonia Bialystok win with a probability of 41.73%. A win for Ruch Chorzow has a probability of 32.17% and a draw has a probability of 26.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Jagiellonia Bialystok win is 1-0 with a probability of 10.26%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-1 (8.77%) and 2-0 (7.26%). The likeliest Ruch Chorzow win is 0-1 (8.78%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (12.41%).

Result
Jagiellonia BialystokDrawRuch Chorzow
41.73% (0.525 0.52) 26.1% (-0.104 -0.1) 32.17% (-0.422 -0.42)
Both teams to score 53.08% (0.198 0.2)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.72% (0.317 0.32)51.28% (-0.319 -0.32)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.89% (0.278 0.28)73.11% (-0.277 -0.28)
Jagiellonia Bialystok Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.68% (0.411 0.41)24.32% (-0.411 -0.41)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.29% (0.578 0.58)58.7% (-0.578 -0.58)
Ruch Chorzow Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.14% (-0.119 -0.12)29.86% (0.119 0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.05% (-0.145 -0.15)65.95% (0.14599999999999 0.15)
Score Analysis
    Jagiellonia Bialystok 41.73%
    Ruch Chorzow 32.17%
    Draw 26.1%
Jagiellonia BialystokDrawRuch Chorzow
1-0 @ 10.26% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 8.77% (0.068 0.07)
2-0 @ 7.26% (0.08 0.08)
3-1 @ 4.14% (0.081 0.08)
3-0 @ 3.42% (0.078 0.08)
3-2 @ 2.5% (0.041 0.04)
4-1 @ 1.46% (0.046 0.05)
4-0 @ 1.21% (0.041 0.04)
Other @ 2.71%
Total : 41.73%
1-1 @ 12.41% (-0.050000000000001 -0.05)
0-0 @ 7.26% (-0.093000000000001 -0.09)
2-2 @ 5.3% (0.024 0.02)
3-3 @ 1.01% (0.013 0.01)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 26.1%
0-1 @ 8.78% (-0.142 -0.14)
1-2 @ 7.5% (-0.056 -0.06)
0-2 @ 5.3% (-0.103 -0.1)
1-3 @ 3.02% (-0.033 -0.03)
0-3 @ 2.14% (-0.049 -0.05)
2-3 @ 2.14% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-4 @ 0.91% (-0.013 -0.01)
Other @ 2.38%
Total : 32.17%

Head to Head
Aug 19, 2023 7pm
Gameweek 5
Ruch Chorzow
0-1
Jagiellonia

Steczyk (28'), Szur (59'), Bartolewski (66'), Wojtowicz (88'), Feliks (90+2')
Nene (84')
Kubicki (25'), Laski (78'), Kupisz (90+1')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Jagiellonia BialystokJagiellonia28157664382652
2Slask Wroclaw28148638261250
3Lech Poznan2813964032848
4Pogon SzczecinSzczecin28145954322247
5Rakow CzestochowaRakow281210650311946
6Legia WarsawLegia281210643331046
7Gornik ZabrzeGornik2813693832645
8Widzew Lodz28116113636039
9Stal Mielec28108103334-138
10Radomiak Radom2898113443-935
11Zaglebie Lubin2898113041-1135
12KS CracoviaCracovia2861483839-132
13Piast GliwicePiast Gliwice2861482832-432
14Warta Poznan28710112633-731
15Puszcza Niepolomice28611113446-1229
16Korona Kielce28512113038-827
17LKS Lodz2856172658-3221
18Ruch Chorzow28214122947-1820


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!