MX23RW : Friday, March 1 18:50:50| >> :300:86500:86500:
Aldershot Town
Altrincham
Barnet
Boreham Wood
Bromley
Chesterfield
Dagenham & Redbridge
Eastleigh
Ebbsfleet United
AFC Fylde
Gateshead
Halifax Town
Hartlepool United
Maidenhead United
Oldham Athletic
Rochdale
Solihull Moors
Southend United
Wealdstone
Woking
National League | Gameweek 23
Dec 2, 2023 at 3pm UK
New Bucks Head Ground
Ebbsfleet United
Kidderminster
2 - 0
Ebbsfleet
Hemmings (45+1', 45+3')
Morgan-Smith (11'), Hobson (58'), McLean (74')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Cousins (45+4'), Samuel (55'), Cisse (82'), Wright (90+3')
Coverage of the National League clash between Kidderminster Harriers and Ebbsfleet.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Oldham 1-4 Ebbsfleet
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Kidderminster Harriers win with a probability of 48.07%. A win for Ebbsfleet had a probability of 27.72% and a draw had a probability of 24.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Kidderminster Harriers win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.47%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.44%) and 2-0 (7.85%). The likeliest Ebbsfleet win was 1-2 (6.86%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.38%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 7.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Kidderminster Harriers would win this match.

Result
Kidderminster HarriersDrawEbbsfleet
48.07% (0.054000000000002 0.05) 24.21% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02) 27.72% (-0.023 -0.02)
Both teams to score 56.76% (0.067 0.07)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.67% (0.097999999999999 0.1)45.33% (-0.091999999999999 -0.09)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.33% (0.092000000000006 0.09)67.67% (-0.085999999999999 -0.09)
Kidderminster Harriers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.04% (0.061999999999998 0.06)18.96% (-0.055 -0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.51% (0.097999999999999 0.1)50.49% (-0.091000000000001 -0.09)
Ebbsfleet Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.05% (0.034999999999997 0.03)29.95% (-0.029 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.94% (0.039999999999999 0.04)66.06% (-0.032000000000011 -0.03)
Score Analysis
    Kidderminster Harriers 48.07%
    Ebbsfleet 27.72%
    Draw 24.21%
Kidderminster HarriersDrawEbbsfleet
2-1 @ 9.47% (0.0039999999999996 0)
1-0 @ 9.44% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-0 @ 7.85% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-1 @ 5.25% (0.012 0.01)
3-0 @ 4.35% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
3-2 @ 3.16% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
4-1 @ 2.18% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
4-0 @ 1.81% (0.006 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.31% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 3.24%
Total : 48.07%
1-1 @ 11.38% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-2 @ 5.71% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
0-0 @ 5.68% (-0.022 -0.02)
3-3 @ 1.27% (0.0049999999999999 0)
Other @ 0.17%
Total : 24.21%
1-2 @ 6.86% (-0.0029999999999992 -0)
0-1 @ 6.85% (-0.021 -0.02)
0-2 @ 4.13% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
1-3 @ 2.76% (0.00099999999999989 0)
2-3 @ 2.29% (0.0050000000000003 0.01)
0-3 @ 1.66% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 3.17%
Total : 27.72%

Head to Head
Aug 26, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 5
Ebbsfleet
3-0
Kidderminster
Poleon (23', 30'), O'Neill (45+3')
Solly (22')

Penny (24')
Penny (34')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Chesterfield35274486444285
2Bromley351711759421762
3Barnet351951165501562
4Solihull MoorsSolihull35169105447757
5Gateshead341681066462056
6Oldham AthleticOldham35151195445956
7Aldershot TownAldershot35166136066-654
8Halifax TownHalifax351411104239353
9AltrinchamAltrincham3414101061481352
10Hartlepool UnitedHartlepool36145175764-747
11Rochdale34129135451345
12Eastleigh36129156171-1045
13Southend UnitedSouthend341661252361644
14Boreham WoodBoreham Wood351013124756-943
15Dagenham & RedbridgeDag & Red36119165050042
16Maidenhead UnitedMaidenhead361012143847-942
17Ebbsfleet36118174859-1141
18WealdstoneWealdstone32109134349-639
19Fylde35109165664-839
20York City35815124353-1039
21Kidderminster HarriersKidderminster36109173244-1239
22Woking36108183746-938
23Dorking WanderersDorking34115183957-1838
24Oxford CityOxford City3677224777-3028

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!