MX23RW : Saturday, February 24 15:16:47| >> :300:86500:86500:
National League South | Gameweek 12
Dec 4, 2023 at 7.45pm UK
The Mill Field
Aveley
2 - 2
Welling United
Odelusi (42' pen.), Ogunrinde (45+1')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Abrahams (34' pen.), Adom (58')
Charles-Cook (39')
Coverage of the National League South clash between Aveley and Welling United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Aveley 3-4 Farnborough
Saturday, December 2 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Weston 4-2 Welling United
Saturday, December 2 at 3pm in National League South

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Aveley win with a probability of 64.41%. A draw had a probability of 19.4% and a win for Welling United had a probability of 16.2%.

The most likely scoreline for an Aveley win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.86%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.77%) and 1-0 (8.87%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.96%), while for a Welling United win it was 1-2 (4.53%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 5% likelihood.

Result
AveleyDrawWelling United
64.41% (-1.703 -1.7) 19.39% (0.292 0.29) 16.2% (1.419 1.42)
Both teams to score 56.54% (2.501 2.5)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
62.24% (1.583 1.58)37.76% (-1.574 -1.57)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
40% (1.675 1.68)60.01% (-1.665 -1.67)
Aveley Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
88.93% (0.018000000000001 0.02)11.07% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
64.57% (0.025999999999996 0.03)35.43% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Welling United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.58% (2.804 2.8)36.42% (-2.794 -2.79)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.79% (2.726 2.73)73.21% (-2.717 -2.72)
Score Analysis
    Aveley 64.41%
    Welling United 16.2%
    Draw 19.39%
AveleyDrawWelling United
2-1 @ 9.86% (0.02 0.02)
2-0 @ 9.77% (-0.744 -0.74)
1-0 @ 8.87% (-0.685 -0.68)
3-1 @ 7.24% (0.016999999999999 0.02)
3-0 @ 7.17% (-0.548 -0.55)
4-1 @ 3.98% (0.011 0.01)
4-0 @ 3.94% (-0.3 -0.3)
3-2 @ 3.65% (0.276 0.28)
4-2 @ 2.01% (0.153 0.15)
5-1 @ 1.75% (0.0049999999999999 0)
5-0 @ 1.74% (-0.131 -0.13)
Other @ 4.43%
Total : 64.41%
1-1 @ 8.96% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
2-2 @ 4.98% (0.375 0.38)
0-0 @ 4.03% (-0.313 -0.31)
3-3 @ 1.23% (0.176 0.18)
Other @ 0.19%
Total : 19.39%
1-2 @ 4.53% (0.339 0.34)
0-1 @ 4.07% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
0-2 @ 2.06% (0.153 0.15)
2-3 @ 1.68% (0.24 0.24)
1-3 @ 1.52% (0.218 0.22)
Other @ 2.34%
Total : 16.2%

How you voted: Aveley vs Welling United

Aveley
75.0%
Draw
0.0%
Welling United
25.0%
8
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Yeovil TownYeovil33236464343075
2Worthing341951077532462
3Chelmsford CityChelmsford City33179753312260
4Bath City32168854351956
5St Albans CitySt Albans City341741360481255
6Maidstone UnitedMaidstone3315994742554
7Braintree TownBraintree32158947331453
8Hampton & RichmondHampton3215894942753
9Aveley33157114942752
10Slough TownSlough34148126355850
11Torquay UnitedTorquay Utd33144155255-346
12Tonbridge AngelsTonbridge Angels35129144950-145
13Hemel Hempstead TownHemel Hemps.35128154553-844
14Farnborough TownFarnborough321110115153-243
15Chippenham TownChippenham331012114345-242
16Weston-super-MareWeston32126144953-442
17Weymouth331011124552-741
18DartfordDartford33107164550-537
19Truro CityTruro City29105144045-535
20Taunton TownTaunton Town29712103145-1433
21Welling UnitedWelling United32711144057-1732
22Eastbourne BoroughEastbourne3386193761-2430
23Havant & WaterloovilleHavant & W'ville3373233967-2824
24Dover AthleticDover Athletic34312193462-2821

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!