MX23RW : Monday, May 20 16:21:16| >> :300:86500:86500:
Atlanta United
Austin FC
Montreal Impact
Charlotte FC
Chicago Fire
Colorado Rapids
Columbus Crew
DC United
FC Dallas
FC Cincinnati
Houston Dynamo
Inter Miami
Los Angeles FC
LA Galaxy
Minnesota United
Nashville
New England Revolution
New York City
New York Red Bulls
Orlando City
Philadelphia Union
Portland Timbers
Real Salt Lake
San Jose Earthquakes
Seattle Sounders
Sporting Kansas
St Louis City
Toronto FC
Vancouver Whitecaps
Vancouver Whitecaps
Major League Soccer
Apr 14, 2024 at 3.30am UK
BC Place Stadium
LA Galaxy

Vancouver
1 - 3
LA Galaxy

White (77')
Cubas (20'), Veselinovic (45+2'), Ahmed (54'), White (85')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Joveljic (56'), Paintsil (80'), Fagundez (82')
Yamane (25')
Coverage of the Major League Soccer clash between Vancouver Whitecaps and Los Angeles Galaxy.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Vancouver 4-0 Toronto
Sunday, April 7 at 12.30am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Los Angeles 2-1 LA Galaxy
Sunday, April 7 at 12.45am in Major League Soccer

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Vancouver Whitecaps win with a probability of 57.07%. A draw had a probability of 21.5% and a win for Los Angeles Galaxy had a probability of 21.43%.

The most likely scoreline for a Vancouver Whitecaps win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.86%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.59%) and 2-0 (8.58%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.86%), while for a Los Angeles Galaxy win it was 1-2 (5.66%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 2.2% likelihood.

Result
Vancouver WhitecapsDrawLos Angeles Galaxy
57.07% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03) 21.49% (0.0010000000000012 0) 21.43% (0.027000000000001 0.03)
Both teams to score 59.04% (0.036999999999999 0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
60.9% (0.028999999999996 0.03)39.09% (-0.028999999999996 -0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
38.58% (0.031000000000006 0.03)61.42% (-0.031000000000006 -0.03)
Vancouver Whitecaps Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.45% (0.0010000000000048 0)13.54% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
59.38% (0.0020000000000024 0)40.62% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)
Los Angeles Galaxy Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.28% (0.040000000000006 0.04)31.71% (-0.041 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.86% (0.045999999999999 0.05)68.13% (-0.047000000000011 -0.05)
Score Analysis
    Vancouver Whitecaps 57.08%
    Los Angeles Galaxy 21.43%
    Draw 21.49%
Vancouver WhitecapsDrawLos Angeles Galaxy
2-1 @ 9.86% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
1-0 @ 8.59% (-0.011000000000001 -0.01)
2-0 @ 8.58% (-0.011000000000001 -0.01)
3-1 @ 6.57% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
3-0 @ 5.72% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
3-2 @ 3.77% (0.0029999999999997 0)
4-1 @ 3.28%
4-0 @ 2.86% (-0.004 -0)
4-2 @ 1.89% (0.002 0)
5-1 @ 1.31%
5-0 @ 1.14% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 3.5%
Total : 57.08%
1-1 @ 9.86% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
2-2 @ 5.66% (0.0059999999999993 0.01)
0-0 @ 4.3% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.44% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 0.23%
Total : 21.49%
1-2 @ 5.66% (0.0049999999999999 0)
0-1 @ 4.93% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
0-2 @ 2.83% (0.0019999999999998 0)
1-3 @ 2.17% (0.0050000000000003 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.17% (0.0049999999999999 0)
0-3 @ 1.08% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.59%
Total : 21.43%

Head to Head
Jul 16, 2023 3.30am
Vancouver
4-2
LA Galaxy
White (2'), Gauld (10', 23' pen.), Cordova (90+4')
Schopf (48')
Brugman (61'), Delgado (74')
Mavinga (9'), Puig (23')
Mavinga (22')
Sep 15, 2022 3am
Aug 14, 2022 3am
LA Galaxy
5-2
Vancouver
Grandsir (12'), Hernandez (20' pen.)
Coulibaly (59'), Araujo (63'), Edwards (71'), DePuy (90+4')

Veselinovic (68'), Dajome (72')
Dajome (79')
Aug 9, 2021 1am
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS

Eastern Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Inter MiamiInter Miami1594236201631
2FC CincinnatiCincinnati149321911830
3New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls146532521423
4New York City FCNY City147251816223
5Toronto147162120122
6Columbus Crew135621913621
7Charlotte FCCharlotte FC146351413121
8Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia134542521417
9DC United144552024-417
10Orlando City134451520-516
11Nashville SCNashville133641720-315
12Atlanta UnitedAtlanta133461716113
13CF MontrealMontreal133371731-1412
14Chicago Fire142481326-1310
15New England RevolutionNew England12219925-167

Western Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Real Salt LakeSalt Lake1484227141328
2Minnesota UnitedMinnesota Utd127322114724
3Los Angeles GalaxyLA Galaxy145722521422
4Austin FCAustin146441917222
5Los Angeles FCLos Angeles136342419521
6Colorado RapidsColorado146352423121
7Vancouver WhitecapsVancouver135441915419
8Houston DynamoHouston135351213-118
9St Louis City133731920-116
10Seattle SoundersSeattle143561617-114
11Portland TimbersPortland143472629-313
12Dallas123361317-412
13Sporting Kansas CityKansas132562124-311
14San Jose EarthquakesEarthquakes1431102233-1110


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!