MX23RW : Sunday, April 21 05:09:42| >> :300:86500:86500:
Atlanta United
Austin FC
Montreal Impact
Charlotte FC
Chicago Fire
Colorado Rapids
Columbus Crew
DC United
FC Dallas
FC Cincinnati
Houston Dynamo
Inter Miami
Los Angeles FC
LA Galaxy
Minnesota United
Nashville
New England Revolution
New York City
New York Red Bulls
Orlando City
Philadelphia Union
Portland Timbers
Real Salt Lake
San Jose Earthquakes
Seattle Sounders
Sporting Kansas
St Louis City
Toronto FC
Vancouver Whitecaps
Vancouver Whitecaps
Major League Soccer
Mar 3, 2024 at 12.30am UK
BC Place Stadium
Charlotte FC

Vancouver
1 - 1
Charlotte FC

Raposo (45+5')
Cubas (57'), Blackmon (61')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Tavares (31')
Westwood (44'), Tavares (79')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Major League Soccer clash between Vancouver Whitecaps and Charlotte FC, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Tigres 3-0 Vancouver
Thursday, February 15 at 1am in CONCACAF Champions League
Last Game: Charlotte FC 1-0 NY City
Sunday, February 25 at 12.30am in Major League Soccer

We said: Vancouver Whitecaps 2-1 Charlotte FC

An already strong Vancouver side added some veteran leadership in Kreilach to compliment arguably the best duo in the league last season in Brian White and Ryan Gauld. Charlotte could have trouble dealing with the fast pace of the artificial turf and the overall attacking depth that the Whitecaps possess. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Vancouver Whitecaps win with a probability of 46.84%. A win for Charlotte FC had a probability of 28.56% and a draw had a probability of 24.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Vancouver Whitecaps win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.63%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.36%) and 2-0 (7.77%). The likeliest Charlotte FC win was 0-1 (7.2%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.61%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11.6% likelihood.

Result
Vancouver WhitecapsDrawCharlotte FC
46.84% (0.482 0.48) 24.61% (0.056999999999999 0.06) 28.56% (-0.538 -0.54)
Both teams to score 56.07% (-0.551 -0.55)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.47% (-0.56 -0.56)46.53% (0.562 0.56)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.19% (-0.527 -0.53)68.81% (0.529 0.53)
Vancouver Whitecaps Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.05% (-0.019999999999996 -0.02)19.95% (0.021999999999998 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.9% (-0.033999999999999 -0.03)52.1% (0.034999999999997 0.03)
Charlotte FC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.04% (-0.66799999999999 -0.67)29.96% (0.67 0.67)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.93% (-0.813 -0.81)66.07% (0.816 0.82)
Score Analysis
    Vancouver Whitecaps 46.84%
    Charlotte FC 28.56%
    Draw 24.61%
Vancouver WhitecapsDrawCharlotte FC
1-0 @ 9.63% (0.22 0.22)
2-1 @ 9.36% (0.035 0.04)
2-0 @ 7.77% (0.171 0.17)
3-1 @ 5.03% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
3-0 @ 4.17% (0.089 0.09)
3-2 @ 3.03% (-0.048 -0.05)
4-1 @ 2.03% (0.0050000000000003 0.01)
4-0 @ 1.68% (0.035 0.03)
4-2 @ 1.22% (-0.02 -0.02)
Other @ 2.91%
Total : 46.84%
1-1 @ 11.61% (0.049999999999999 0.05)
0-0 @ 5.98% (0.14 0.14)
2-2 @ 5.64% (-0.084 -0.08)
3-3 @ 1.22% (-0.042 -0.04)
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 24.61%
0-1 @ 7.2% (0.037 0.04)
1-2 @ 7% (-0.1 -0.1)
0-2 @ 4.34% (-0.058 -0.06)
1-3 @ 2.81% (-0.093 -0.09)
2-3 @ 2.27% (-0.077 -0.08)
0-3 @ 1.74% (-0.057 -0.06)
Other @ 3.19%
Total : 28.56%

Head to Head
May 22, 2022 10pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS

Eastern Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Inter MiamiInter Miami105322215718
2New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls9441139416
3FC CincinnatiCincinnati9432108215
4Columbus Crew9351129314
5Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia7340149513
6Toronto9414912-313
7Atlanta UnitedAtlanta8323139411
8Charlotte FCCharlotte FC832398111
9New York City FCNY City932499011
10CF MontrealMontreal83231216-411
11DC United92431214-210
12Orlando City82331015-59
13Chicago Fire92341118-79
14Nashville SCNashville8143916-77
15New England RevolutionNew England8116514-94

Western Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Vancouver WhitecapsVancouver8512179816
2Real Salt LakeSalt Lake9432158715
3Los Angeles GalaxyLA Galaxy84311712515
4Colorado RapidsColorado94321513215
5Houston DynamoHouston841398113
6Los Angeles FCLos Angeles93331514112
7St Louis City92611514112
8Austin FCAustin93331213-112
9Sporting Kansas CityKansas92521716111
10Minnesota UnitedMinnesota Utd7322109111
11Portland TimbersPortland92431818010
12Seattle SoundersSeattle81349906
13Dallas8125712-55
14San Jose EarthquakesEarthquakes81071020-103


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!