MX23RW : Saturday, May 18 11:14:26| >> :300:86500:86500:
Atlanta United
Austin FC
Montreal Impact
Charlotte FC
Chicago Fire
Colorado Rapids
Columbus Crew
DC United
FC Dallas
FC Cincinnati
Houston Dynamo
Inter Miami
Los Angeles FC
LA Galaxy
Minnesota United
Nashville
New England Revolution
New York City
New York Red Bulls
Orlando City
Philadelphia Union
Portland Timbers
Real Salt Lake
San Jose Earthquakes
Seattle Sounders
Sporting Kansas
St Louis City
Toronto FC
Vancouver Whitecaps
Charlotte FC
Major League Soccer
Apr 21, 2024 at 11pm UK
Bank of America Stadium
Minnesota United

Charlotte FC
0 - 3
Minnesota Utd


Petkovic (82')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Oluwaseyi (31'), Lod (49'), Dotson (53')
Bran (90+3')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Major League Soccer clash between Charlotte FC and Minnesota United, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Charlotte FC 3-2 Toronto
Sunday, April 14 at 12.30am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Minnesota Utd 1-2 Houston
Sunday, April 14 at 1.30am in Major League Soccer

We said: Charlotte FC 2-0 Minnesota United

The environment and big crowds at Bank of America Stadium seem to give the home side a decisive advantage, and we believe it will again this weekend, as the Loons look like they are still searching for their identity under new management and are struggling to create much without the presence of Reynoso. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Charlotte FC win with a probability of 49.07%. A win for Minnesota United had a probability of 26.82% and a draw had a probability of 24.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Charlotte FC win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.61%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.54%) and 2-0 (8.08%). The likeliest Minnesota United win was 0-1 (6.75%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.34%). The actual scoreline of 0-3 was predicted with a 1.6% likelihood.

Result
Charlotte FCDrawMinnesota United
49.07% (-0.048000000000002 -0.05) 24.1% (0.012 0.01) 26.82% (0.039000000000001 0.04)
Both teams to score 56.39%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.51% (-0.017000000000003 -0.02)45.49% (0.020999999999994 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.18% (-0.015999999999998 -0.02)67.82% (0.019999999999996 0.02)
Charlotte FC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.38% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02)18.62% (0.028000000000002 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.08% (-0.042999999999999 -0.04)49.92% (0.047000000000004 0.05)
Minnesota United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.29% (0.024000000000001 0.02)30.7% (-0.019000000000002 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.04% (0.026999999999994 0.03)66.96% (-0.021999999999991 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Charlotte FC 49.07%
    Minnesota United 26.82%
    Draw 24.1%
Charlotte FCDrawMinnesota United
1-0 @ 9.61%
2-1 @ 9.54% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
2-0 @ 8.08% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
3-1 @ 5.34% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
3-0 @ 4.53% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-2 @ 3.16% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
4-1 @ 2.25% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
4-0 @ 1.9% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.33% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 3.35%
Total : 49.07%
1-1 @ 11.34%
0-0 @ 5.72% (0.0049999999999999 0)
2-2 @ 5.63% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-3 @ 1.24%
Other @ 0.17%
Total : 24.1%
0-1 @ 6.75% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
1-2 @ 6.7% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
0-2 @ 3.99% (0.008 0.01)
1-3 @ 2.64% (0.004 0)
2-3 @ 2.22% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-3 @ 1.57% (0.004 0)
Other @ 2.97%
Total : 26.82%

How you voted: Charlotte FC vs Minnesota Utd

Charlotte FC
90.0%
Draw
0.0%
Minnesota United
10.0%
10
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS

Eastern Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Inter MiamiInter Miami1484235201528
2FC CincinnatiCincinnati138321610627
3New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls136522419523
4New York City FCNY City136251615120
5Charlotte FCCharlotte FC136251413120
6Toronto136161619-319
7Columbus Crew124621612418
8DC United134542023-317
9Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia123542221114
10Nashville SCNashville123541619-314
11Orlando City123451420-613
12Atlanta UnitedAtlanta123361615112
13CF MontrealMontreal123361626-1012
14Chicago Fire132471223-1110
15New England RevolutionNew England11218922-137

Western Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Real Salt LakeSalt Lake1374222111125
2Minnesota UnitedMinnesota Utd116321913621
3Los Angeles FCLos Angeles136342419521
4Los Angeles GalaxyLA Galaxy135622521421
5Colorado RapidsColorado136342118321
6Austin FCAustin135441615119
7Vancouver WhitecapsVancouver125341814418
8Houston DynamoHouston125251112-117
9St Louis City123721817116
10Seattle SoundersSeattle133461516-113
11Portland TimbersPortland133462527-213
12Sporting Kansas CityKansas122551921-211
13Dallas113261216-411
14San Jose EarthquakesEarthquakes133192232-1010


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!