Atletico Madrid midfielder Saul Niguez has said that he will announce his "new club" in three days.
Saul has a contract at the Wanda Metropolitano until June 2026, but it has been claimed that the Spain international could seek pastures new during this summer's transfer window.
Manchester United have been strongly linked with the midfielder, and a recent report said that a deal for the 25-year-old was 'practically done', with Atletico allegedly prepared to accept a £70m offer.
Saul took to social media on Sunday afternoon to announce that he would be providing details of his "new club" in the next three days, but the Spaniard gave no further indication of his plans.
Saul has again been a key player for Diego Simeone's side during the 2019-20 campaign, contributing four goals in 37 appearances in all competitions.
Barcelona have also previously been credited with an interest in his services.