The January transfer window has now closed, leaving Manchester United to begin looking forward to the summer for their next round of recruitment.
Here, Sports Mole rounds up the latest news on possible comings and goings from Old Trafford.
Monday morning's Manchester United transfer talk news roundup:
Manchester United are reportedly preparing a summer move for Borussia Dortmund's Erling Braut Haaland.
The 20-year-old is widely regarded as one of the best young forwards in world football and has again been in impressive scoring form at club level this season, netting 27 times in 25 appearances.
A number of clubs, including Chelsea, Real Madrid, Manchester City and Barcelona, are said to be determined to sign the Norway international, who will have a £68m release clause in his BVB contract next summer.
Dortmund's financial problems could see them sell Haaland in the upcoming market, with the German side facing the possibility of missing out on a spot in next season's Champions League.
United were strongly linked with the youngster before he moved to Signal Iduna Park from Red Bull Salzburg in January 2020, and according to The Mirror, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side are planning a summer bid, with the English club's head coach promised transfer funds by the owners.
Haaland has netted 17 times in 17 Bundesliga appearances this season, while he has also managed eight goals in five Champions League outings, including a double against Sevilla in the first leg of Dortmund's last-16 tie.
The forward previously worked under Red Devils boss Solskjaer at Molde.
Sevilla have reportedly identified Feyenoord's Marcos Senesi as a possible replacement for Jules Kounde, with the Spanish club expecting to lose the centre-back during this summer's transfer window.
Kounde has been in impressive form for the Europa League winners this term, and Manchester United are believed to have identified the Frenchman as their leading defensive target ahead of next season.
According to La Razon, Sevilla have accepted that it will be difficult for them to keep hold of the 23-year-old this summer, with Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain also said to be interested in his services.
The report claims that Julen Lopetegui's side are already preparing for life after the former Bordeaux youngster and have identified Feyenoord's Senesi as the ideal replacement.
The Frenchman still has more than three years left to run on his contract at Estadio Ramon.
More transfer news from Manchester United:
Chelsea, Liverpool to rival Manchester United for Ibrahima Konate?
Chelsea and Liverpool reportedly join Manchester United in the race for RB Leipzig's Ibrahima Konate, who has a €45m (£39m) release clause in his contract. Read more.
Manchester United 'to allow either Dean Henderson or David de Gea to leave this summer'
Manchester United will allow either Dean Henderson or David de Gea to leave the club this summer, according to a report. Read more.
Manchester United 'have not made contact with Sergio Ramos agent'
Manchester United are yet to make contact with the agent of Real Madrid defender Sergio Ramos, according to transfer expert Fabrizio Romano. Read more.
Erling Braut Haaland 'demanding £300k-a-week from potential suitors'
Borussia Dortmund's Erling Braut Haaland is set to demand a five-year deal worth £78m - £300k a week - from any potential suitors in the summer transfer window. Read more.