MX23RW : Friday, March 1 16:59:41| >> :300:86500:86500:
Ligue 2 | Gameweek 16
Dec 2, 2023 at 6pm UK
Stade Paul Lignon
Rodez AF
2 - 0
Concarneau
Danger (15'), Hountondji (62')
Danger (54'), Haag (70')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Salles (7'), Chadli (54'), Lebeau (65'), Merdji (90+6')
Coverage of the Ligue 2 clash between Rodez AF and Concarneau.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Grenoble 2-1 Rodez AF
Saturday, November 25 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Concarneau 1-2 Pau
Tuesday, November 28 at 6pm in Ligue 2

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Rodez AF win with a probability of 40.72%. A win for Concarneau had a probability of 33.17% and a draw had a probability of 26.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Rodez AF win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.05%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.67%) and 2-0 (7.02%). The likeliest Concarneau win was 0-1 (8.89%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.41%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Rodez AF would win this match.

Result
Rodez AFDrawConcarneau
40.72% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01) 26.11%33.17% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
Both teams to score 53.36% (0.011000000000003 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.93% (0.013000000000005 0.01)51.07% (-0.010999999999996 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.08% (0.010999999999999 0.01)72.92% (-0.0079999999999956 -0.01)
Rodez AF Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.25% (0.0040000000000049 0)24.75% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.7% (0.0039999999999978 0)59.3% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)
Concarneau Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.9% (0.013000000000005 0.01)29.1% (-0.012 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.98% (0.015000000000001 0.02)65.02% (-0.013000000000005 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Rodez AF 40.71%
    Concarneau 33.17%
    Draw 26.1%
Rodez AFDrawConcarneau
1-0 @ 10.05%
2-1 @ 8.67%
2-0 @ 7.02% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-1 @ 4.04%
3-0 @ 3.27% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-2 @ 2.49% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-1 @ 1.41%
4-0 @ 1.14%
Other @ 2.63%
Total : 40.71%
1-1 @ 12.41%
0-0 @ 7.2% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-2 @ 5.35% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-3 @ 1.03% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 26.1%
0-1 @ 8.89% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
1-2 @ 7.66% (0.0020000000000007 0)
0-2 @ 5.49% (0.0010000000000003 0)
1-3 @ 3.15% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-3 @ 2.26% (0.00099999999999989 0)
2-3 @ 2.2% (0.00099999999999989 0)
1-4 @ 0.97% (0.001 0)
Other @ 2.55%
Total : 33.17%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Auxerre26149351262551
2Angers26144838281046
3Laval2612863126544
4Saint-EtienneSt Etienne2612593123841
5Grenoble26101063527840
6Caen2611693532339
7Rodez AFRodez AF2610884136538
8Ajaccio2610882625138
9PauPau2691073838037
10AmiensAmiens2691072124-337
11GuingampGuingamp269893129235
12Paris FCParis FC269893130135
13Bordeaux26106102932-335
14Concarneau2695122633-732
15Bastia2687112831-330
16Troyes2679103035-530
17DunkerqueDunkerque2686122437-1330
18Quevilly26510113437-325
19Annecy2658132738-1123
20Valenciennes2629151737-2015

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!