MX23RW : Friday, February 23 07:54:01| >> :300:86500:86500:
Ligue 2 | Gameweek 17
Dec 5, 2023 at 7.45pm UK
Stade Marcel-Tribut
Dunkerque
0 - 5
Bastia

Bilingi (35'), Laaziri (59'), Sangante (76')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Okou (2'), Alfarela (13', 68', 90+2'), Tomi (89' pen.)
Brouard (36'), Bohnert (45+2')
Coverage of the Ligue 2 clash between Dunkerque and Bastia.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Pau 1-1 Dunkerque
Saturday, December 2 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Caen 1-0 Bastia
Saturday, December 2 at 6pm in Ligue 2

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bastia win with a probability of 39.79%. A win for Dunkerque had a probability of 32.92% and a draw had a probability of 27.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bastia win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.24%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.35%) and 0-2 (7.27%). The likeliest Dunkerque win was 1-0 (10%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.92%). The actual scoreline of 0-5 was predicted with a 0.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Bastia would win this match.

Result
DunkerqueDrawBastia
32.92% (0.0090000000000003 0.01) 27.3% (-0.0010000000000012 -0) 39.79% (-0.0080000000000027 -0.01)
Both teams to score 49.55% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.11% (0.009999999999998 0.01)55.89% (-0.010999999999996 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23% (0.0070000000000014 0.01)77% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Dunkerque Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.32% (0.010999999999996 0.01)31.68% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.9% (0.012999999999998 0.01)68.1% (-0.012 -0.01)
Bastia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.53% (0.0019999999999953 0)27.47% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.04%62.96% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)
Score Analysis
    Dunkerque 32.92%
    Bastia 39.78%
    Draw 27.29%
DunkerqueDrawBastia
1-0 @ 10%
2-1 @ 7.43% (0.0019999999999998 0)
2-0 @ 5.75% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-1 @ 2.85% (0.0020000000000002 0)
3-0 @ 2.2% (0.00099999999999989 0)
3-2 @ 1.84% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 2.85%
Total : 32.92%
1-1 @ 12.92%
0-0 @ 8.7% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-2 @ 4.8% (0.0010000000000003 0)
Other @ 0.87%
Total : 27.29%
0-1 @ 11.24%
1-2 @ 8.35%
0-2 @ 7.27% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-3 @ 3.6%
0-3 @ 3.13% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
2-3 @ 2.07%
1-4 @ 1.16%
0-4 @ 1.01%
Other @ 1.96%
Total : 39.78%

Head to Head
Mar 15, 2022 6pm
Gameweek 29
Bastia
1-0
Dunkerque
Talal (21')
Guidi (14'), Palun (58'), Roncaglia (90+2'), Santelli (90+3')

Ba (2')
Oct 2, 2021 6pm
Gameweek 11
Dunkerque
2-0
Bastia
Tchokounte (58', 86')
Tchokounte (33')

Quemper (21')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Auxerre25148350252550
2Angers25144738261246
3Laval2511862825341
4Grenoble25101053526940
5Saint-EtienneSt Etienne2511592922738
6Ajaccio2510782625137
7Caen2510693332136
8AmiensAmiens259972124-336
9Rodez AFRodez AF259883936335
10GuingampGuingamp259883128335
11Paris FCParis FC259793130134
12PauPau2581073738-134
13Bordeaux2596102832-432
14Concarneau2595112530-532
15Troyes257992933-430
16Bastia2586112730-329
17DunkerqueDunkerque2576122236-1427
18Quevilly2559113437-324
19Annecy2558122636-1023
20Valenciennes2529141735-1815

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!