MX23RW : Thursday, May 26 04:58:08| >> :300:86500:86500:
Angers
Bordeaux
Brest logo
Clermont Foot
Lens logo
Lille
Lorient logo
Lyon
Marseille
Metz logo
Monaco
Montpellier
Nantes
Nice
PSG logo
Reims
Rennes
Saint-Etienne
Strasbourg
Troyes
Jan 23, 2022 at 2pm UK at Stade Chaban Delmas
Bordeaux
4 - 3
Strasbourg
Ui-jo (17', 39', 90'), Elis (21')
Lacoux (34'), Mexer (77'), Fransergio (83'), Adli (87'), Poussin (90+6')
FT(HT: 3-1)
Gameiro (43', 57'), Majeed Waris (90+6')
Prcic (37'), Thomasson (89')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's Ligue 1 clash between Bordeaux and Strasbourg, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Strasbourg win with a probability of 52.11%. A draw has a probability of 24.8% and a win for Bordeaux has a probability of 23.08%.

The most likely scoreline was Bordeaux 0-1 Strasbourg with a probability of 11.92%. The next most likely scorelines were 1-1 (11.79%), 0-2 (9.66%), 1-2 (9.55%). The actual score line of 4-3 was predicted with a 0.2%.

Result
BordeauxDrawStrasbourg
23.08%24.81%52.11%
Both teams to score 50.38%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.39%51.61%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.6%73.4%
Bordeaux Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.81%37.19%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.02%73.98%
Strasbourg Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.21%19.79%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.16%51.85%
Score Analysis
    Bordeaux 23.08%
    Strasbourg 52.11%
    Draw 24.8%
BordeauxDrawStrasbourg
1-0 @ 7.28%
2-1 @ 5.83%
2-0 @ 3.6%
3-1 @ 1.92%
3-2 @ 1.56%
3-0 @ 1.19%
Other @ 1.71%
Total : 23.08%
1-1 @ 11.79%
0-0 @ 7.36%
2-2 @ 4.73%
Other @ 0.93%
Total : 24.8%
0-1 @ 11.92%
0-2 @ 9.66%
1-2 @ 9.55%
0-3 @ 5.22%
1-3 @ 5.16%
2-3 @ 2.55%
0-4 @ 2.11%
1-4 @ 2.09%
2-4 @ 1.03%
Other @ 2.81%
Total : 52.11%

How you voted: Bordeaux vs Strasbourg

Bordeaux
22.0%
Draw
4.9%
Strasbourg
73.2%
41
Head to Head
Dec 1, 2021 6pm
Strasbourg
5-2
Bordeaux
Thomasson (22'), Gameiro (43' pen.), Ajorque (45+1', 65'), Lienard (48')
Prcic (14'), Djiku (36')
Ui-jo (7'), Elis (57')
Kwateng (18'), Rode Gregersen (43'), Elis (70')
Apr 4, 2021 2pm
Bordeaux
2-3
Strasbourg
Baysse (36'), Ui-jo (45+1' pen.)
Mexer (29')
Kone (6'), Diallo (21'), Ajorque (30' pen.)
Guilbert (57')
Dec 20, 2020 2pm
Dec 15, 2019 2pm
Bordeaux
0-1
Strasbourg

Briand (63'), Mexer (69'), Otavio (82')
Ajorque (11')
Thomasson (42'), Djiku (48')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CParis Saint-GermainPSG38268490365486
2Marseille38218963382571
3MonacoMonaco38209965402569
4Rennes382061282404266
5Nice382071152361666
6StrasbourgStrasbourg381712960431763
7Lens3817111062481462
8Lyon3817111066511561
9NantesNantes381510135548755
10Lille381413114848055
11Brest38139164957-848
12Reims381113144344-146
13Montpellier HSCMontpellier38127194961-1243
14Angers381011174455-1141
15Troyes38911183753-1638
16Lorient38812183563-2836
17Clermont3899203869-3136
18Saint-EtienneSt Etienne38711204277-3532
19Metz38613193569-3431
20Bordeaux38613195291-3931

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!