MX23RW : Saturday, May 18 09:48:31| >> :300:86500:86500:
Liga MX | Gameweek 16
Apr 21, 2024 at 2.05am UK
Estadio Nuevo Corona

Santos Laguna
0 - 2
Pachuca

FT(HT: 0-0)
Deossa (76'), Gonzalez (90')
Quintana (0'), Deossa (65'), Idrissi (81'), Rodriguez (90+4')
Coverage of the Liga MX clash between Santos Laguna and Pachuca.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Necaxa 2-0 Santos Laguna
Saturday, April 13 at 4am in Liga MX
Last Game: Pachuca 0-1 Guadalajara
Sunday, April 14 at 12am in Liga MX

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Pachuca win with a probability of 46.25%. A win for Santos Laguna had a probability of 30.16% and a draw had a probability of 23.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Pachuca win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.28%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (8.04%) and 0-2 (6.9%). The likeliest Santos Laguna win was 2-1 (7.27%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.81%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 6.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Pachuca would win this match.

Result
Santos LagunaDrawPachuca
30.16% (-0.076999999999998 -0.08) 23.59% (0.017999999999997 0.02) 46.25% (0.058 0.06)
Both teams to score 60.64% (-0.111 -0.11)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
59.02% (-0.127 -0.13)40.97% (0.127 0.13)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
36.63% (-0.131 -0.13)63.36% (0.13 0.13)
Santos Laguna Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.94% (-0.113 -0.11)26.06% (0.112 0.11)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.89% (-0.152 -0.15)61.11% (0.15199999999999 0.15)
Pachuca Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.02% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02)17.98% (0.024999999999999 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.17% (-0.043999999999997 -0.04)48.83% (0.044000000000004 0.04)
Score Analysis
    Santos Laguna 30.16%
    Pachuca 46.26%
    Draw 23.58%
Santos LagunaDrawPachuca
2-1 @ 7.27% (-0.011 -0.01)
1-0 @ 6.3% (0.016 0.02)
2-0 @ 4.24% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-1 @ 3.26% (-0.016 -0.02)
3-2 @ 2.8% (-0.015 -0.02)
3-0 @ 1.9% (-0.0069999999999999 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.1% (-0.0090000000000001 -0.01)
4-2 @ 0.94% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 2.36%
Total : 30.16%
1-1 @ 10.81% (0.020000000000001 0.02)
2-2 @ 6.24% (-0.015 -0.01)
0-0 @ 4.69% (0.026999999999999 0.03)
3-3 @ 1.6% (-0.01 -0.01)
Other @ 0.25%
Total : 23.58%
1-2 @ 9.28% (0.0089999999999986 0.01)
0-1 @ 8.04% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
0-2 @ 6.9% (0.028 0.03)
1-3 @ 5.31%
0-3 @ 3.95% (0.013 0.01)
2-3 @ 3.57% (-0.011 -0.01)
1-4 @ 2.28% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
0-4 @ 1.69% (0.004 0)
2-4 @ 1.53% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 3.72%
Total : 46.26%

Head to Head
Sep 19, 2023 4am
Gameweek 8
Pachuca
3-2
Santos Laguna
Hinestroza (45+2'), Gonzalez (69'), Hernandez (90+2')
Rodriguez (14'), Hinestroza (21'), Almada (73')
Brunetta (56'), Torres (90+4')
Doria (17'), Preciado (80'), Brunetta (90+8')
Correa (90+7')
May 7, 2023 2.10am
Pachuca
4-4
Santos Laguna
(Aggregate 4-4 | Santos Laguna win 4-2 on penalties)
Apr 10, 2023 1.05am
Sep 3, 2022 11.05pm
Gameweek 12
Pachuca
2-0
Santos Laguna
Ibanez (54'), Lopez (77')
Alvarez (22'), Alfonso Guzman Guzman (34'), Murillo (36'), Luna (66')

Correa (20'), Rodriguez (80')
Correa (86')
Apr 4, 2022 1am
Gameweek 12
Santos Laguna
3-1
Pachuca
Lozano (42' pen.), Preciado (51'), Carrillo (75')
Ibanez (82')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Club AmericaAmerica17124137142340
2MonterreyMonterrey17103427151233
3Tigres1786332181430
4PumasPumas178452718928
5CD GuadalajaraGuadalajara178362222027
6Atletico San Luis177283126523
7Club TijuanaTijuana177282423123
8Club Leon176562322123
9Santos LagunaSantos Laguna177283134-323
10MazatlanMazatlan176472527-222
11PueblaPuebla176472126-522
12PachucaPachuca175751627-1122
13TolucaToluca175662319421
14QueretaroQueretaro175481829-1119
15Juarez175392434-1018
16Cruz AzulCruz Azul1752102129-817
17Atlas174581424-1017
18NecaxaNecaxa173681827-915


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!